India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Nothing will happen. We are ghadha no. 1. We know they will attack but still we will wait.
We want them to if we attack them first we will be the aggressor and we are not israel.our soft power and trust in our neighbours will fall

Ayushraj

Country flag
:clap2: seems like vishwaguru didn't see this coming

---->There will be 2.5 front war in coming days. P@k army is in debt for their chineze master. There will be Civilian casualties across PoK as PA is not brave to fight directly.

-----> PA has started storing ammos inside newly constructed bunkers/building in civilian areas. PA agreed for cease fire to complete the work.

------> IA is aware of locations, preemptive strikes will be carried out if required. Markhors are under huge pressure along with their master's.
We have already seen 2.5 front war in 2020 and 2021 starting.
1 Front-standoff with Chinese in various areas.
1 front-ceasefire violation and cross firing near loc.
. 5 front-shaheem bagh, farmer protests.
All 3 of the things coincided at a single time .

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
@FalconSlayers @Hariharan_kalarikkal @asaffronladoftherisingsun can i get πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„ this time on pork land , let's test our bmd ,ask drdo to get their ad 1 ,ad 2 ,pdv ,aad rrady and loaded
Well
UN terms the LoC as a nuclear Flashpoint
i.e, if both powers(nuclear) go to war, it would inevitably drag other powers to war with them, which wouldn't end well for any of us

Honestly though, I do believe a world war is necessary to reset the world order(call me a warmonger I don't care)
Too many wokes running around
Too many LGBTQILAVDALUHSAN+
Too many political Prostitutes
Too many NGOs meddling with stuff they shouldn't

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Well
i.e, if both powers(nuclear) go to war, it would inevitably drag other powers to war with them, which wouldn't end well for any of us

Honestly though, I do believe a world war is necessary to reset the world order(call me a warmonger I don't care)
And a communist bat munching country next door

mandestiny

Country flag
Well

Like Matrix :cool1:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Hmmm. Google says 150/300km range as per convenience, now its clear its 200km in range. Meaning we have half of Porkistani Airspace width wise if aircrafts with meteor are flown from Pathankot, Jaisalmer and Gandhinagar. Porkies will have nowhere to hide when we get Astra Mk-III SFDR, whole PorkiLand airspace will be in our A2A control.
S 400 covers all of porkystan coupled with Astra MK 3 and Meteor is instant death sentence for flying pigs.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@FalconSlayers @Hariharan_kalarikkal @asaffronladoftherisingsun can i get πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„ this time on pork land , let's test our bmd ,ask drdo to get their ad 1 ,ad 2 ,pdv ,aad rrady and loaded
Imo before embarking on a nuclear option some conventional buttseks must be gone through, in which porkies already get obliterated.

Well

Balakot,β€œrepresents the erosion of a major psychological barrierβ€”namely BHARAT’s reluctance to frontally buttfuck inbredistani’s nuclear coercionβ€”and opens the door to future punitive actions that may be far more painful than those witnessed in this initial salvo”.

Being said the porky half dyk larp of nuclear coercion cum state-sponsored terrorism has long expired.

See - https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/...akistan-and-terrorism-after-balakot-pub-78593

shade

Country flag
Things will be worse for porki after US withdrawal
Pathans will dump Ummah chummah with the Pigs the moment they establish total control over their country and the US is permanently send back.
They will then attempt to grab parts of KPK and other regions, fuck the durand line.
They like all foreign invader tribes consider Indians as a "low race".
Poonjaubis and Sindhis also included in this classification.

Continuing the war on terror quagmire in Afghanistan is more beneficial for Pakistan than a clean US withdrawal followed by a smooth transfer of power to Talibs and other power taking groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles