India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not considering the absolute fucking stupidity of the maker of this map(like Dalitstan, Marathwada and Gurjardesh, seriously?), it was widely predicted in the early 1980's that by the end of the millenium, India would be one of the few nations which would cease to exist, with the list also including the USSR and Yugoslavia, which, surprise surprise, broke up a few years later. India, under PVNR and Vajpayee did a pretty decent job of keeping India united. However, some work remains to be done with regards to the unification of India. The biggest threat right now imho are the Khalis. NE India has the RSS deeply entrenched and a massive pro-India population due to their work today, as is seen by the lack of ground forces for the separatists, South India has a state with a strong BJP govt, Kerala with a large RSS following(Kerala doesn't have separatist problems, but a Commie problem, not the same as balkanisation), and TN has almost no hardcore anti-India forces today. Kashmir is kept under an iron fist. Khalis are a problem not because of Paki support, but due to the fundamental belief among Sikhs that they are different from Hindus. While they may have a different code of conduct, their roots are still dharmic, and the other religions of India which are dharmic in origin need to be unified and brought into a single fold.
Kashmir has a lot of BJP workers. When I say a lot, I mean a lot.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India should stop giving a flying fuck to half dyk rakibools in Pisslamabad. The more you do Pakshitstan Pakshitstan, the more they get publicity. What is their worth? Half of their population has opened reaction channels on YouTube to earn, rest are playing their national sport called suicide bombing. It’s high time we give up on Pakshitstan leaving this Made-by-India Toilet 🇵🇰 with insurgencies with which they’ll proudly “fight for the next 1000 years”.

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I have always advocated for BSF having a very powerful airwing for surveillance and intelligence gathering and what aches my heart is that the 3 Agusta Westland helicopters which have been brought during the scandal era have been mothballed and their airframes are getting rotten. The government should contact the italians for spare parts and reviving the 3 helicopters and should be given to BSF/ITBP/CRPF in my opinion.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What if these are used against us and don't forget their junta has same blood in their veins as that Pakistan
Their new ideology is another fictional greater Bangladesh and cutoff northern India.
Mountains don't protect BD unlike in case of Pakistan. If BD tries to block chicken neck, it will end up giving a way from inside itself in days if not hours.
Military logistics, industrial abilities and sizes and experience of militaries are no joke. Over that, BD's economy is proto-industrial one, only good enough to produce silky fancy dress and pasteurised milk, not producing war fighting stuff.

Waanar

Country flag
Pakistan ma Chinese virus nahi hai? After labek now this missile protests?

Pickup line unlocked-
"Ayy gurl, are you a ghazi? Cuz I'm a horse and I want you to ride me all day".

Mountains don't protect BD unlike in case of Pakistan. If BD tries to block chicken neck, it will end up giving a way from inside itself in days if not hours.
Military logistics, industrial abilities and sizes and experience of militaries are no joke. Over that, BD's economy is proto-industrial one, only good enough to produce silky fancy dress and pasteurised milk, not producing war fighting stuff.
The only reason Pakistan managed to make Kashmir situation so much more horrible than it needed be was simply geography and placement. Any heavy focus on Bangladesh will cause it's immediate collapse.

Not to mention India can always make deals with Myanmar to harass Bangladesh more than it'll ever be able to handle. People don't realise how much Myanmarese and Bangladeshis hate each other.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Pickup line unlocked-
"Ayy gurl, are you a ghazi? Cuz I'm a horse and I want you to ride me all day".

The only reason Pakistan managed to make Kashmir situation so much more horrible than it needed be was simply geography and placement. Any heavy focus on Bangladesh will cause it's immediate collapse.

Not to mention India can always make deals with Myanmar to harass Bangladesh more than it'll ever be able to handle. People don't realise how much Myanmarese and Bangladeshis hate each other.
Any masti in chicken neck will be survived if they have chinese backing there , otherwise they will give way for a wider area , it won't be chicken neck then ,it would be wide enough to extend Sikkim state

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Chinese have no capability to threaten chicken neck. Chinese will be lucky if they can defend Lhasa.
Nepali route ??????

We need to tame Bangladesh from point of no return , bombing everything they have ,if they ever trues to show teeths , bongs area is good , need to be snatched if they try so

Ayushraj

Country flag
Chinese have no capability to threaten chicken neck. Chinese will be lucky if they can defend Lhasa.
Chinese has capability to threaten chicken neck
1) Pla rocket force has enormous ballistic missile and cruise missile. They can easily target infrastructure present their.
2) Even pla air force has outdated bomber fleet that can be utilized for bombing at larger distance to destroy infrastructure.
3) Even pla army has enormous long range artillery and long range mbrl (phl 16) that can be used to destroy our infrastructure
Our countermeasures
1) That's why sukhoi and rafale are placed to neutralize pla fire power
2) Brahmos is also present to take out these pla assets
3) prahaar is also effective against pla assets at long range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles