India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
1621683793972.png

Of course, fancy ornate temples and statues of Chinese gods like this are an integral part of Chinese arts, heritage and culture ;)
Chinese syncretically worship Buddhas also, and with Buddhism came some Hindu gods, which got Sinicized ;)

Ayushraj

Country flag
Porkis are stocking up ammunition for skirmish ahead
Indian Army had disadvantages against bgm 71 tow atgm and caused many casualties in our forces.
So army bought 400 spike atgm on urgent basis and which changed the equation on loc.
Now porkis are buying Ukrainian atgm to cover up technological gap. Mpatgm is urgent need

Last edited:

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Porkis are stocking up ammunition for skirmish ahead
Indian Army had disadvantages against bgm 71 tow atgm and caused many casualties in our forces.
So army bought 400 spike atgm on urgent basis and which changed the equation on loc.
Now porkis are buying Ukrainian atgm to cover up technological gap. Mpatgm is urgent need
Dhruvastra aur namika and I think we are going to produce 4900 Milan atgm on license

Ayushraj

Country flag
Dhruvastra aur namika and I think we are going to produce 4900 Milan atgm on license
Namica will be used in deserts of Rajasthan.
Dhruvastra is helicopter launched mostly for use in Punjab and Rajasthan sector or against pla. Remember paf has huge presence near loc.
Milan and konkurs atgm will be mostly focussed upon china. Seeing number of armoured vehicle pla has. Partially they can be used against porkis but most of them are focussed towards lac.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I mixed laxatives in my friends food during school trip , rest was history
What are the chances that we can sabotage the shipment of recent Zakat rice given to Porks by Saudis and lace it with a shit ton of Laxatives

Millions of people are gonna eat it

omaebakabaka

Namica will be used in deserts of Rajasthan.
Dhruvastra is helicopter launched mostly for use in Punjab and Rajasthan sector or against pla. Remember paf has huge presence near loc.
Milan and konkurs atgm will be mostly focussed upon china. Seeing number of armoured vehicle pla has. Partially they can be used against porkis but most of them are focussed towards lac.
Are atgms on the import ban list yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles