India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
But still he is our citizen and we need him back , and every isi dog should bleed for every single day he spent there , find ,kill , kidnap , anything and everything
Stuff is incredibly shady around KJ
He says he retired from the navy
Some acquaintance say they did not know he retired

But what you said is right, bust him out, put 9mm holes in some foreheads (((my wet dreams))))

Possible course of action would be to reinstate CIT-X and CIT-J, and let them fuk porkland from the inside

FalconZero

Country flag

Porky overtime spotted , would someone from here will do the necessary and report him to tweeter and police
Rot is deep, if Indian government is serious then they need to bring out the law to make sure that people are using verified ids, look at this outright propaganda, that person is a paki but retweets likes of swara, not that there's any difference :
1621489989642.png

1) Indian who wants to divide India? Supporting khalistanis.
1621489995086.png

2) Has active relations with this particular account, which is a pakistani account btw

1621490028070.png

1621490079168.png

3) See how pakis are involved in pushing agaenda against rw Indians, leftist in India are knowingly and unknowingly colluding with these chimps

1621490089782.png

4) Retweets rabid islamist mehdi hasan, retweets irfan pathan, swara bhaskar. I hope our libbus know who they are supporting or getting support from :

1621490131211.png

Pakis are the lowest form of subhuman scums. Also, forgot to add the most hilarious part, his bio :
1621490552485.png

Can judge from their english.

Last edited:

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Rot is deep, if Indian government is serious then they need to bring out the law to make sure that people are using verified ids, look at this outright propaganda, that person is a paki but retweets likes of swara, not that there's any difference :
View attachment 90671

View attachment 90673

2) Has active relations with this particular account, which is a pakistani account btw

View attachment 90674

View attachment 90675

3) See how pakis are involved in pushing agaenda against rw Indians, leftist in India are knowingly and unknowingly colluding with these chimps

View attachment 90676

4) Retweets rabid islamist mehdi hasan, retweets irfan pathan, swara bhaskar. I hope our libbus know who they are supporting or getting support from :

View attachment 90677

Pakis are the lowest form of subhuman scums.
Calm down man don't need to take tension col rawjesh and nsa ajit doval is still alive

FalconZero

Country flag
Calm down man don't need to take tension col rawjesh and nsa ajit doval is still alive
Naah, problem is that this has been happening on the large scale. Indians are largely unaware of that, reminder most of the memes that originated had the similar fake accounts, our libgandus are unaware rather they are actually promoting these scums unironically.

You can't differentiate between the tweets of a paki and a libgandu, both stoop to level of shit, larping, using slurs and in the past we saw what was has happened, twitter is at forefront of pushing misinformation.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Naah, problem is that this has been happening on the large scale. Indians are largely unaware of that, reminder most of the memes that originated had the similar fake accounts, our libgandus are unaware rather they are actually promoting these scums unironically.

You can't differentiate between the tweets of a paki and a libgandu, both stoop to level of shit, larping, using slurs and in the past we saw what was has happened, twitter is at forefront of pushing misinformation.
All I want is a major terrorist attack in pakistan

Ayushraj

Country flag

This is happening since 1950s.During that period since porkistan was in America side. So western news agencies used to propagate articles written by isi officials and funded by paki elits in foreign land. You will get even some Australian news article claminig paki victory in 1965.even porkis still thiks that they have won that war
Dg ispr is expert in hiding truth even they lost siachen glacier in 1984 pak army has siachem brigade and dg ispr funded a documentary on life of pak soldiers living in siachen by National Geographic .
Dg ispr even hide the truth from their public that kargil was fought inside india.
Dg ispr has got expertise in doing this kind of operation and this is not new

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
This is happening since 1950s.During that period since porkistan was in America side. So western news agencies used to propagate articles written by isi officials and funded by paki elits in foreign land. You will get even some Australian news article claminig paki victory in 1965.even porkis still thiks that they have won that war
Dg ispr is expert in hiding truth even they lost siachen glacier in 1984 pak army has siachem brigade and dg ispr funded a documentary on life of pak soldiers living in siachen by National Geographic .
Dg ispr even hide the truth from their public that kargil was fought inside india.
Dg ispr has got expertise in doing this kind of operation and this is not new
And irony is that their own former generals and dg isi revealed about the kargil and siachen and yes after 10 or 20 later one of their general or isi chief will reveal about balakot and surgical strike

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
And irony is that their own former generals and dg isi revealed about the kargil and siachen and yes after 10 or 20 later one of their general or isi chief will reveal about balakot and surgical strike
You know porks are a bit slow like their chinese abbus

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Dude mind your language what you implying here is not what happens and stop this shilling for terrorist attacks.
He meant what will happen ,but no indian hand they will do it themselves , we just need to ignore those radical islamist in their land , and even if they kill each other ,stop condemnation but start enjoying , let them see what they promote in kashmir and who they really are

SavageKing456

Country flag
View attachment 90671

View attachment 90673

View attachment 90674

View attachment 90675

View attachment 90676

View attachment 90677

Pakis are the lowest form of subhuman scums. Also, forgot to add the most hilarious part, his bio :
View attachment 90679

Can judge from their english.
maybe ik who he is,a guy is notorious for making accounts of different countries
some farhan virk guy
under my radar recently

Last edited:

notaname

He meant what will happen ,but no indian hand they will do it themselves , we just need to ignore those radical islamist in their land , and even if they kill each other ,stop condemnation but start enjoying , let them see what they promote in kashmir and who they really are
Read some of his last posts and see you will see many things but nonetheless they will kill each other that is certain we will get to enjoy only.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Read some of his last posts and see you will see many things but nonetheless they will kill each other that is certain we will get to enjoy only.
I first pointed him out some days ago ,same message spammed on multiple Israeli account as if they will see it and believe it , porkies are so dumb that if you kill one this is a service to mother earth , i mean a porky being killed make me laugh , my mom has scolded me laughing like a madman while on phone .

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
I first pointed him out some days ago ,same message spammed on multiple Israeli account as if they will see it and believe it , porkies are so dumb that if you kill one this is a service to mother earth , i mean a porky being killed make me laugh , my mom has scolded me laughing like a madman while on phone .
Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles