India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Don't know when and where,

Big revolt inside Pakistan Army. Due to lack of food and non payment of salary the Junior ranks of Pakistan army have revolted against the the Pakistan Army Chief Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa.

"BAJWA KUTTA... HAAY HAAY"

(meaning: Bajwa dog... Shame Shame)

this is fake by the way.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
With effect from today, DD News & All India Radio will telecast/broadcast temperatures & weather reports of Indian towns & cities including Mirpur, Muzzafarabad & Gilgit in their prime time news bulletins.

DD News 8.55am and 8.55pm.

Private channels to show weather report soon.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Baba should let us know, when

When? Don't know

But he is saying something

Connect d dot

India again strongly declared PoK & Gilgit-Baltistan as part of India

Google remove LoC from map
IMD started announcing weather forecast for Muzafarabad & Gilgit -Baltistan
Work started on financial sanctions on Pak

Artilleries replaced mortar on LoC

& Now

Gandaberunda

Country flag
i had a dream today morning, we all had gone fishing in Mirpur Lake.
Baba should let us know, when the dream going to be a reality...

View attachment 47390
If we take back PoK these mirpuri jaahil population should be kicked back to Pakistan. We didn't witness the migration of 1947 but can see these fleeing.... Anyhow half population will be killed in revolt

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
i had a dream today morning, we all had gone fishing in Mirpur Lake.
Baba should let us know, when the dream going to be a reality...

View attachment 47390
My nigga we can capture as much land as we want but what about the Jahil quaum living there, will they start to fled when the first shell lands or keep sticking on their toes.

The Paki army would want to keep the population intact so as to do Rabdi Rona in UN.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I agree that IWT needs to be thrown out.

We just need to be sensible about it as that will have international implications. We need to follow the 'ask for an inch grab a feet policy' to slowly reclaim our water without fluttering too many feathers
If we as a nation had true bollocks, we would have stopped ALL flow of river sindhu's water to porks and used that as a bargaining chip to force them to stop exporting terror. No water till you stop bleeding us. Let your citizens die howling of thirst, we don't care, should be the attitude. Other countries may put pressure, but then we should point the finger squarely at porks and say - make them stop terror, then we might think about releasing water.
But sadly i don't think we will ever have such a ruthless minded govt. We interpret the phrase 'vasudhaiva kutumbakam' too freely I dare say ! Kutumba means family, and no one wants pigs in their family. Even Namo seems to have too much sympathy for the 'gareebon' in porkland, hence this slow approach on stopping water flow ! If there was a much more stronger pro hindu party and leader with as much following as Namo , I would go vote for him without second thoughts. But unfortunately we don't.

[Mods, I know last paragraph is OT, spare me this time pls..]

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
FYI ones a land is captured it's captured no UN or Big Daddy America can do anything about it.

Iraq was a different case altogether.
Russia captured Crimea and UN US could do zilch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles