India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bechara Qamar Cheema.. once in a while he talks sense when he is in a monologue mode.
but ultimately if he continues with this line of argument, he would be branded as an anti-national and anti-islamic within pakistan.

also i wonder who is writing this script for him. don't think he has the balls to say these things without some sort of backing.
==========
Why John Kerry Avoided Islamabad but going Dhaka and Delhi ?

MonaLazy

Porkies have a different superiority complex , they say that it's good for india to trade with them as we csn import cement from Pakistan .

For info our cement capacity is 545 million ton.

Pakistan 60 million ton
For your info one Mussalla cement is equal to 10 Hindu cement. 600 million ton > 545 million ton. To fir complex to hoga hi! :yo:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
For your info one Mussalla cement is equal to 10 Hindu cement. 600 million ton > 545 million ton. To fir complex to hoga hi! :yo:
Dude
Don't give them ideas ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜…

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Ohh bete mouj kardi, ohh bete mouj kardi waah bete waah!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
@ 1:05
"Just look at what the Pakistanis are capable of doing!!!"
And the pride with which he says that ..LOL, I just choked on water ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
@ 1:05
"Just look at what the Pakistanis are capable of doing!!!"
And the pride with which he says that ..LOL, I just choked on water ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
One thing, pakistanis donโ€™t know english and those who know speak with a very fake American accent๐Ÿคฃ.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
One thing, pakistanis donโ€™t know english and those who know speak with a very fake American accent๐Ÿคฃ.
Can't blame the guy, he was just trying to look professional with the fake accent taught at some Madrssa

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Can't blame the guy, he was just trying to look professional with the fake accent taught at some Madrssa
In general in their youtube videos, public reaction videos etc also, the fake accents are visible.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
In general in their youtube videos, public reaction videos etc also, the fake accents are visible.
Hey
Our budhhijeevis are not much far behind on the fake accent too

lcafanboy

Country flag

เคฌเฅเคฐเฅเค•เคผเคพ เคชเคนเคจเค•เคฐ เค›เคฟเคชเฅ‡ เคนเฅเค เคฅเฅ‡เฅค เคฌเฅเคฐเฅเค•เคผเฅ‡ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคนเฅ€ เคšเคฒเฅ‡ เค—เค 72 เคฌเฅเคฐเฅเค•เคผเฅ‡เคตเคพเคฒเคฟเคฏเฅ‹เค‚ เคธเฅ‡ เคฎเคฟเคฒเคจเฅ‡เฅค...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

MonaLazy

Ohh bete mouj kardi, ohh bete mouj kardi waah bete waah!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
The comments do not disappoint, here's a sample:

Such articulated, depth talk, nicely covered geo politic and what we're cable of. Brilliant stuff. I think Twitter space and podcast will skyrocket after this specific interview.
Seriously man! You can't make this stuff up! Oftentimes I am frightened by the prospect of a fundamentalist nuclear adversary right next door- but then such things come up and I feel it is totally worth it!

Cheran

Country flag
The comments do not dissapoint, here's a sample:

Seriously man! You can't make this stuff up! Oftentimes I am frightened by the prospect of a fundamentalist nuclear adversary right next door- but then such things come up and I feel it is totally worth it!
Pakeez are in a world of their own. They live in a made up fantasy world where every defeat is converted into a glorious victory. One would assume that with the kind of bum fuckkery that they received in 1971, they would introspect & be slightly reasonable. But no, 1971 is a glorious victory as india failed to capture Bangladesh & millions of Hindoos were killed. Such delusional, insidious warped sense of victory can come only from sick minds. Fact that they are a begging bowl or on the FATF grey list or let's say Osama Bin Laden was found a kilometer away from the army HQ has no impact on the self assessed & self given sense of "Honor" & "Dignity". Only an utter public decimation will have an impact on these deluded clown.

Meanwhile Pakeez, bottoming for the new Abbajaan Turkanns:-

1617378997606.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles