India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is literally no sense in agreeing to peace with Pakistan at this juncture. From what I gather from my limited analytical ability, they're nearing collapse. If they're trying for peace an year after removal of 370, something's gone seriously wrong in there.... India should keep the pressure on. This is some unprecedented desperation to try and sabotage the Kashmiri terrorists they've nurtured for half a century..

I really hope Modi's advisors aren't so short sighted.
It's been a little more than a decade since 26/11.
Pakistan will never collapse.. as long as China and US are around.. They will always have their head above water, creating the impression that Pakistan is about to go under :)

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Modi is inviting more trouble by agreeing to Peace Talks with PORKIS unless of course Modi is seeking a reason to go full on against Porkistan after they try their dirty stunts in India like every other peace deal that was signed in the past
The peace agreement won't last of course if you have followed previous trends.it also means pakistan does not have the excuse the terrorists in infiltration using artillery or any other fire while the agreement lasts.

This is for us also to be ready.remember we also need to replenish artillery and other units.ct ops will also continue like normal.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
The peace agreement won't last of course if you have followed previous trends.it also means pakistan does not have the excuse the terrorists in infiltration using artillery or any other fire while the agreement lasts.

This is for us also to be ready.remember we also need to replenish artillery and other units.ct ops will also continue like normal.
Porkies have learned a lesson in last 3 years as we have surgically taken out their men and machine ..now they will build more advanced bunkers and buy more sniper rifles and advance machinaries...hope we are also upgrading ourselves for the future..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

India yet to take final call on whether to participate in SCO counter-terrorism exercise to be carried out in Pakistan Army operated NCTC center in Pabbi (scheduled to be held in 2nd half of 2021).
Indian army must not go at any cost to Pakistan, at any cost.
Saale suwaron se koi realtion na rakhne me hi bhalai hai

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Indian Army should go over there and gun those terrorists down You are forgetting the entire Pakistan is part of Akhand Bharat minus the jihadis
Indian army must not go at any cost to Pakistan, at any cost.
Saale suwaron se koi realtion na rakhne me hi bhalai hai
Indian Army should go, but with the entire Integrated Battle Group🙂

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Indian Army should go over there and gun those terrorists down You are forgetting the entire Pakistan is part of Akhand Bharat minus the jihadis
Any way, indian army has never gone that far previously.
But agar jaaye to pure equipments ke Saath jaaye.
I think people realise, what i intend to convey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles