India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
only way laal topi can be useful is to be on the target side..
Well
I'll be honest
Apart from the laal topi's fire and move skills and his terrible grouping
The weapon is quite "good", we might actually see POF getting orders for the pistol

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Department of navy of Pakistan has got lowest budget.
Its is considered to be most useless arm of pakistani armed forces.
Navies anywhere in world have usually lowest budget while air forces are most expansive. It includes China, India, US, Russia, France and all others. Doesn't matter in relative power.

Waanar

Country flag
Modi is inviting more trouble by agreeing to Peace Talks with PORKIS unless of course Modi is seeking a reason to go full on against Porkistan after they try their dirty stunts in India like every other peace deal that was signed in the past
There is literally no sense in agreeing to peace with Pakistan at this juncture. From what I gather from my limited analytical ability, they're nearing collapse. If they're trying for peace an year after removal of 370, something's gone seriously wrong in there.... India should keep the pressure on. This is some unprecedented desperation to try and sabotage the Kashmiri terrorists they've nurtured for half a century..

I really hope Modi's advisors aren't so short sighted.
It's been a little more than a decade since 26/11.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
If true, this must be the period when more hizb chaps were getting eliminated and lashkar was taking over LOC ops.

From may 2020, ISI rotates groups every few years.
A query..

when doklam happened in 2017, was it the same year when pak pulled back LeT and sent Hizb to the front on LoC? need not be hizb, could be some other outfit too.

Or in other words I am trying to check if there is any tactical co-ordination between our enemies on both fronts. When one front(Pak) needs re-adjustments to tactics, the other(CCP) keeps us busy.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
There is literally no sense in agreeing to peace with Pakistan at this juncture. From what I gather from my limited analytical ability, they're nearing collapse. If they're trying for peace an year after removal of 370, something's gone seriously wrong in there.... India should keep the pressure on. This is some unprecedented desperation to try and sabotage the Kashmiri terrorists they've nurtured for half a century..

I really hope Modi's advisors aren't so short sighted.
It's been a little more than a decade since 26/11.
Does they want to turn LoC into permanent border? After abrogation of 370 there is no way porks can even raise Kashmir issue as earlier they were raising for Kashmir independent state but now they have to go against Union of India. Also they're in process to make GB and so called Azad Kashmir their new province so there is no provision of Kashmir independent state left.

Ayushraj

Country flag
He is back with his usual rants. Porkies don’t deserve the language of respect.
He is a jihadi who lives in medieval era. When their was cricket match against india he used to say that every bowl he bowled is a jihad against indian.
He lives in imaginary world of riyasat e Medina and teaches paki people to believe in him

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru) already started a twitter hashtag and movement for this on mahashivratri. He has big influence in Tamil Nadu. Ab Original idea kiska tha that can be debated , but all in all a good move !!
Handing over Hindu temples from the clutches of state government to HINDUS is ABSOLUTE must for Hindus survival. Bjp should apply this in all its governed states immediately so that the promise given for tn looks authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles