Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

pruthvi24

Country flag
just gone through a couple of pages and saw some posts even though I'm nobody and novice my two cents
1)Never underestimate the political acumen of Narendra Modi time and again he has proved us wrong
2)on the Pakistani side Bajwa is talking about peace but on our side, the foreign office has issued a statement I don't remember or know any big leader welcoming or making any statements voluntarily (which is a first) WRT to pakistan says that we are not bending over backward like earlier times
3)Bajwa mellowed his vaoice and is talking peace only after India stared down china (for now)
3) if pakistan thinks that it can talk about peace while keep the terror tap open
then it is mistaken it knows kashmir is slipping out of hands day by day they can't do anything one more big attack, and pakistan may get itself new map courtesy of Indian Armed forces.
summary:Bajwa is buying time due to current status of pakistan domestically financially and internationally

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Dude, pakistanis can celebrate anything like @Aliusman claimed PAF shot down an Su-30MKI and allegedly this is the aircraft that did it, so why only one of the 2 pilots were awarded with Gallantry awards?
View attachment 82496
I'll head over to padosi forum to see how they're coping with the T129 thingie

Ayushraj

Country flag
Dude, pakistanis can celebrate anything like @Aliusman claimed PAF shot down an Su-30MKI and allegedly this is the aircraft that did it, so why only one of the 2 pilots were awarded with Gallantry awards?
View attachment 82496
Iaf never feared f16 but their is tension over AMRAM missile in iaf over paf hand's.
For paf strategy to neutralize rafale is use to use large number of jf17 in 20-25 in number so few rafale would waste their aam misile in this wolfpack attack.
Then paf f16 would do job of taking down rafale

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
View attachment 82496
Well, the other pilot was taking a dump sitting on the wing of the aircraft - hence no medal.

Romediablo

Country flag
As India will move towards Quad group and makes new relationships with other European countries the more China and Russia will pull up India on SCO BRICS and will " ask to do more ". And will see articles that will signal that India is responsible for the slow progress within group.
As rediculous as it is sound this time i guess we will join that "anti terror ex" lol. The Bomb is yet to come Mr Xitler for BRICS lets see how it pans out.

IndianYonko

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I'll head over to padosi forum to see how they're coping with the T129 thingie
Iski behen ki........... :rofl:

Do waqt ki roti khaane keliye paise nahi
:pound:
If you read between the lines...... you can get a fair idea what the "demand" was

These delusional inbreds:hail:

Screenshot_20210322-150050~2.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Ayushraj

Country flag
View attachment 82496
Pakis were claiming that pns gazi has destroyed ins bramhputra during 1965 war.
Pakis even credited ins bramhputra destruction to pns gazi.
Large number of officers were awarded for fake destruction of ins bramhputra..:pound::pound::pound:
This propaganda is usual work of pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles