India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I know its off topic but can anyone help him? I feel sad for him that no one is helping him, is this the support we give to our fallen heroes and their families?

Please support him here, a humble request.

Romediablo

Country flag
Is this guy genuine? Seen his post in twitter multiple times. Administration is too slow for these kind of cases
I know its off topic but can anyone help him? I feel sad for him that no one is helping him, is this the support we give to our fallen heroes and their families?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Kargil was unforgiveable. At the very least unforgettable. But Indians time and again do not improve their memory retention. There's the little matter of 11/26 and the masterminds still given sanctuary in Pakistan. There was also that shenanigan Pakistan pulled in late 2014. After a terror attack on a school in the NWFP, where large numbers of youth died, India at the government and public level expressed sympathy. The next day, Pakistan taunted India by releasing some hard core terrorist wanted by India.
I was happy ,though.
I can feel bad for anyone, heck it I would say that those chinese soldiers who died in galwan ,may attain heaven.
But i cannot feel any sort of respect towards any paki , no matter age or any other factor .

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

We must protect people who lost there lives for our country. I think this man might be genuine.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I was happy ,though.
I can feel bad for anyone, heck it I would say that those chinese soldiers who died in galwan ,may attain heaven.
But i cannot feel any sort of respect towards any paki , no matter age or any other factor .
I respect Chinese soldiers because they came to fight for their country knowing that their country will never own them, while pakistani inbreds have hate for us infidels.

Abdus Salem killed

Who is this guy and how do we arrest this khalistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles