India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
So arabs are now addressing the issue at biological level. Nobody wants syphilis ridden inbred genes to be transmitted as it will napaak quraish sunna Lmao.

However....

This will not affect besharam chinese bhosdas at all. Bakri suwar and chicken are still in abundance. Who will save those? Half dyk maulanas can easily adjust with other inbred males of bajwa afterall.

disgustingfuckinginbredsporkybhosdas.jpg

In britfags these coomers are 2% of population but have 1/3 of all birth defects, many in GCC diagnosed with psychological disorders as in permanent mental fuckup due to the same reasons. Porky inbreds also menstruate from the ass because of it as porkys vermin genes continue to deteriorate and rot.

EDIT -

I immediately suggest our MEA and also the foreign missions of other countrys operating in porkystan to avoid any contacts with these unhygenic inbreds. Yhaak thooo!!

Last edited:

MonaLazy

Do you believe US will actually sanction India
Yes IMHO, CAATSA is designed to look after US interests (by pulling India from Russian camp into theirs), not Indian interests. It is the only way a sanctimonious US can burnish its global policeman credentials- long having realized that they cannot fight and win militarily against Russia.

S-400 batteries make India stronger (& by corollary the Quad), but hey lets throw all that in the bin and thumb our noses at Russia. In the long run for India atmanirbhar is the only way to go, otherwise we will forever be doing this monkey rope walk balancing between US & Russia, or even worse may end up substituting Russia with US.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I never seen US Personal in Pakistan, Iran, Venezuela or even Turkey were they operate American fighters. How can Uncle Sam stop India from using fighters India bought with its own money? Does US have automatic kill switch that stop all American fighters from been used if so how are Former US allies still keep flying there planes? There multiple countries around the world under US sanctions under multitude of reason but none of them have any problems using there US made weapons including fighter aircraft. Do you believe US will actually sanction India who is a critical part of there Plan in Asia in countering China and also a vital member in there Quad Alliance. I don’t think so especially after buying US equipment and acting like India is good friend of US.
Yes old American fighters have kill switch... Heck you can't start F35 without daily source code fed to mission computer from America. If they won't want you can't even fly a sortie. Also it's region dependent how America operates. For sub continent the stakes are too high and Americans will never allow us to use their aircrafts against bombing missions on Pakistan and more over they deploy troops to keep eye on aircrafts Inventory in peacetime to safeguard stealing of tech. Recently they meddled in ISRO satellite launch and objected for few sensors which are going to used for indo- Pak indo- china border monitoring. Americans are double edge sword...

JBH22

Correct it is
He is doing taqiya with chinese. It's Al taqaiya, that he is trying with us 😆
Truly said it is taqqiya.
They will strike back once they rebuild, for now with depleted reserves, no friends bajwa understand he needs to buy time. It is time for India to shift gear and up ante in Afghanistan and. Balochistan, let porki fight internally till it crumble. If it is not destroyed they will come back.
History tell Ghouri had to be trampled but he was excused and he came back.
Ghazwa e Hind is God word for them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If another terror Attack happens on Indian Soil, I will consider it an inside job, Porkistan talking peace means that they are planning a Fidayeen attack and if the Fidayeen attack of Pakistan is successful then I will never forgive Modi, a terror attack will happen anytime soon in a few weeks or months but will happen.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
If another terror Attack happens on Indian Soil, I will consider it an inside job, Porkistan talking peace means that they are planning a Fidayeen attack and if the Fidayeen attack of Pakistan is successful then I will never forgive Modi, a terror attack will happen anytime soon in a few weeks or months but will happen.
How does that expectation even make sense?

Whole point of a terror attack is its unpredictability, especially one that is originating from a foreign soil. Nobody has found an answer to this except China which happens to be ruled by an authoritarian regime.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How does that expectation even make sense?

Whole point of a terror attack is its unpredictability, especially one that is originating from a foreign soil. Nobody has found an answer to this except China which happens to be ruled by an authoritarian regime.
Pre-emptive attacks is the only way preventing Fidayeen Attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles