India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I know all of these, but all my friends are momins and are very friendly hence I always had a ray of hope.
Your hope shall endure as long as they remain strayed away from the true doctrine of al kitab. That’s the paradox: A good human being is technically a ‘bad momin’ who doesn’t follow the path prescribed by the hadits.

Sometimes one must acknowledge individual choices of others even if he has genuine reason to hate it. Afterall everybody is responsible for their actions. Good evening...

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Kashmiri Islamic Terrorists in the valley are now targeting Hindus again.

This is really awful. Sometimes one wonders whats worse....

The Sharada Peetha which stood as an iconic cultural, spiritual and philosophical centre for more than six hundred years is today a desolate ruin. Kashmir was also one of the world’s greatest centres of Sanskrit. Do you know how dhimmi official Wikipedia entry describes it?

The Sharada Peeth is ruined Hindu temple and ancient centre of learning in the porkystan administered territory of kashmir.

The more we dig, the deeper we swim, the more treasures we discover in the ocean of the Dharmic cultural and civilizational heritage of Kashmir. But the tragedy is that we need to actually dig. These treasures should have been kept alive in living memory as opposed to what is being done- a postmortem.

If we are serious and we take pride that Hindus are accommodative, inclusive and highly culture people, here is the thing, even the most cultured people must retain the intensity of valor both for self-defence and the defence of the country. In our Dharmic tradition, this is known as the spirit of Kshatra. And the day Kashmir lost its Kshatra was the beginning of its downfall. And let me not limit this only to Kashmir or Jammu or Ladakh or West Bengal or Kerala.

What has happened to Kashmiri Hindus could happen to other Hindus.Wake the fuck up 120 crore Hindus. And continue to stay vigilantly awake. This is not a warning. It is the truth. The Dharmic / Vedic vigor is not extinguished as happened with romans and now is the time to reclaim whats righteously yours....

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Because in other regions, either Muslims are 100% or there was an entire Buddhist popul.

Because Indian/Pakistani Muslims are retards of different level who aren't given a damn about by those in rest of world. While Arabs are opening up countries, people of Turkey and Persia are turning into atheists, Pakistanis and their apologisers are searching for new identity and masters.
I wish there is a scenario where a high ranking Muslim leader with islamic authority like the Saudi King comes out and says openly that south asian muslims should git gud in a quasi insulting way that jolts the foundation of these wannabe Arabs identity.

Nothing demoralised them than what is currently happening between India and the gulf countries.it just needs to be made worse by a proclamation like this.one can wish.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Sri Lanka cancels Pak PM address to parliament - Times of India

NEW DELHI: Days ahead of his maiden visit to Sri Lanka, Pakistani PM Imran Khan’s parliament address was cancelled by the Lankan government, reports from Colombo said.

According to a report in Colombo gazette, foreign minister Dinesh Gunawardena had informed the parliament that while the Pakistani PM’s visit would go ahead as scheduled, a proposed visit to the parliament complex would not take place.

1613619601740.png

Ayushraj

Country flag
Sri Lanka cancels Pak PM address to parliament - Times of India

NEW DELHI: Days ahead of his maiden visit to Sri Lanka, Pakistani PM Imran Khan’s parliament address was cancelled by the Lankan government, reports from Colombo said.

According to a report in Colombo gazette, foreign minister Dinesh Gunawardena had informed the parliament that while the Pakistani PM’s visit would go ahead as scheduled, a proposed visit to the parliament complex would not take place.

View attachment 78696
We should be not happy by this decision
1) sri Lanka provided pak army with logictics support during 1971 war
2) sri Lanka docked Chinese nuke submarine
3) china has lease of hambantota port which can be used as future pla base

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We should be not happy by this decision
1) sri Lanka provided pak army with logictics support during 1971 war
2) sri Lanka docked Chinese nuke submarine
3) china has lease of hambantota port which can be used as future pla base
Just show this to Sri Lanka and Pakistan and leave them...

▂▂▂▂▂▂╭━╮▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂┣━┫▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂┃╭┃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂╭━┫┈┣━╮▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂╭━┃╭┃╭┃╭┃━╮▂▂▂
▂▂╲╭┃╯┃╯┃╯┃╭┃▂▂▂
▂▂▂▏┃┈┃┈┃┈┃┈┃▂▂▂
▂▂▂╰╮▂▂▂▂▂▂╭╯▂▂▂

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Flying Dagger

Country flag
While, one may dislike Pravin Sawhney and most of his followers are Pakistanis but I do think that he is right when he says that future wars will be "noncontact" wars. That is, soldiers will have lesser role to play and it is going to be AI based war with more and more technology element than human. While, I do have complaints about him and that he is a writer who needs to sell his books, still I think he needs to be listened whenever he is speaking sense.
Our case is different nor Porks have that capability and neither we have any intention to leave the territory we claim. So eventually we will need lots of men on ground in millions actually when we take control of pork occupied punjab and Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles