India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
The Attack on CRPF and CISF are both Separate terror attacks claimed by Porki TRF Bastards. These TRF Bastards are asking for it now. We need to hunt down these pigs and roast them. This is unacceptable we need to break into there OGW networks. It is surprisingly to me how previous Grenade and Gun attacks only managed injure the Jawans not kill them but couple days we are losing soldiers frequently to Grenades and small guns attacks. From what is happening right now I would predict that there would be possibility of these TRF Bastards to start planting IEDs and mines on the sides of roads to kill our soldiers again. From all this Terrorist attacks happening right now I would predict we might have to go back to the 80s and 90s CT era again.
Could it be a possibility that huriyat is still active?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I say fuck them, its no time to be a cuckold, bring CAS man. LCH sajaney key liyey nahi rakhey.
Even if we take your point forward about LCH, LCH without HELINA or SANT is pretty much useless in this scenario.

it’s the whole package that needs to be ready for operations.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Even if we take your point forward about LCH, LCH without HELINA or SANT is pretty much useless in this scenario.

it’s the whole package that needs to be ready for operations.
True, so HELINA and SANT isn't yet made its way to LCH. That's disappointing.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
:facepalm: why do these peeps leak it on twitter the moment they get an opportunity. There goes are surprise element?
Pakis will be monitoring every movement of aircrafts real time even in peace time so no monumental surprise expected in this.
Only surprise is if we attack em or package of aircrafts/ decoys

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Porx shits in pant , DG ISPR says our Ter0rist launch pads will be / are removed along LOC India can get it checked through UN
Hogwash to get away from assault. They will be back in anytime soon. Pakis old strategy

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Hogwash to get away from assault. They will be back in anytime soon. Pakis old strategy
This time it will be difficult for Pakis... When their ass burns China raises the loc issue at UNSC to take pressure off Pakistan... But, India inspite of enormous pressure from US, has not spoken against China on Wuhan Virus. The west is after China's a** right now.. So, I think how much ever we kick the paki dog at loc, there is no help coming from China now.. I see White house unfollowing Indian PM PREZ, followed by Modi attending NAM summit for first time in 6 years in this light.. ( I may be wrong though..)

Bhadra

Country flag

Porx shits in pant , DG ISPR says our Ter0rist launch pads will be / are removed along LOC India can get it checked through UN
You do not understand the language...:confused1:
Did he say India can check it ?
No, it says it is for UN to check .... means Kashmir is an international dispute deserving international oversight through UN...

So what is new in that ??

Indian position / Simla agreement says it is a bilateral problem to be decided by India and Pakistan. India does not recognise UN mission on J&K and does not agree to any third-party intervention.

Fatti nahi hai ... he says Simla Agreement go to hell......:daru:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

PM Imran Khan, Pakistan has something to say and i do agree:

"पाकिस्तान की दहशतगर्दी की वजह से 9 लाख फ़ौज उन्होंने कश्मीर में रखी हुई है।"

Translation: B'coz of Pakistani terrorism, 9 lakh security personnels deployed in Kashmir by Indian govt.

RT. Spread his message gloaBlly.

Imran speaking truth for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles