India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

perun88

Country flag
Is there any further information about this raid? Like when they conducted it? What kinda forces were involved? How may raiders? How many casualties to raiders etc.? If Iran has conducted a raid, then their forces should be as trained like ours, especially if pak army itself was covering the terrorists.
Pak-Iran border is not as heavily guarded as LoC-IB. No disrespect to Iranian operators though. Well done to them.

sorcerer

Country flag
India, Saudi Arabia to set up joint working groups on defence and security

hehe..making ex paki army chiefs taking jobs in Saudi as our driver

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
India, Saudi Arabia to set up joint working groups on defence and security

hehe..making ex paki army chiefs taking jobs in Saudi as our driver
Another ummah ka chumma moment??? 🤔

Niks_12

Country flag
https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/n...esolve-it-in-dignified-peaceful-manner-207404

Lols, a gaya aukat pe. :rofl:

Pakistan Army Chief Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa has called on both countries to resolve the long-standing issue of J & K in “a dignified and peaceful manner as per the people’s aspirations”.

“We stand firmly committed to the ideal of mutual respect and peaceful co-existence. It is time to extend a hand of peace in all directions. However, we will not allow anybody or any entity to misinterpret our desire for peace as a sign of weakness,’’ he said during a graduation ceremony at PAF Academy Asghar Khan in Risalpur, Pakistan.

Gen. Bajwa also commended fighter pilots who participated in an aerial skirmish with the Indian Air Force in early 2019.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
When that shit hole callapses everyone's fear is these mullahs running with nukes.but I mostly believe the americans may have a contingency plan for that.there would be piggy refugees who will try to make it to our country and they should be shot at sight in the border.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
When that shit hole callapses everyone's fear is these mullahs running with nukes.but I mostly believe the americans may have a contingency plan for that.there would be piggy refugees who will try to make it to our country and they should be shot at sight in the border.
Same with Bangladesh.
The day that swamp country goes underwater, waves of refugees would come and there are already thousands coming.
Fuck UN and their human rights. Shoot at sight.

Also I thing US wouldn't let pakistan collapse.
They need someone to keep India in check.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
As some members here try to justify porkis in many ways. By trying a sickular outlook. :facepalm:

I stand by my point. The porkis identity crisis is real & it's big time. As, I have already explained about their churans. In my previous posts.

This video just proves my point. Their so called 10000 years old civilization and rich puncture (it should be culture but pun intended). :hehe:

ohhh LA LA....:pound::pound::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles