India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
This guy was never clear about his side as well. Just like Shekhar Gupta, his leanings keep on shifting.
Or he is?
He a dodgy character. Like his gender he seems confused about to which side he should pick.

Like Rupa Subramanya he was identified as pseudo RW ages ago.

He calls himself Hindu and displaying same Hindu weakness that brings Hindus down when they start having high expectations of recognition from the powerful people.

Living in western countries and understanding their universalism; their revulsion to heroism, humbleness, not taking credit and religiously investing in team work I was able to see why those civilisation were able to establish their world order.

Our Lord Krishna was first person to talk about Nishkaam Karma but we became the the first to forget it forever.

Seems like Modi did not gave him the attention he wanted and it is quite visible in his rants.

In an interview to Gunja Kapoor he said he has made a truce with Burkha Dutt and now he won’t dis her.

He has made in roads in LW eco system which he always wanted and has been allowed to use their portals. He will ditch the pretence of being Hindu very soon.

I have followed and unfollowed him couple of times but then realised it looks bad on me not him.

Now I have permanently unfollowed him but still go to his page and like things which suits me.

I have said it a year ago that RW is fighting a lost war and trying to repair, revive, replenish and reorganise. We do not have luxury to be behave like ideological cults. Our evolution in progress demands flexibility, adaptivity, illustration and opportunistic choices.

Having said that so many times still our reaction on such issues looks childish. This proclivity to immature behaviour must end.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No Pulitzer for journalists who captured pictures of children whose parents were massacred by Pakistan-sponsored terrorists. No Pulitzer because no journos cared to take pics of the kids blown up due to IEDs planted by Hizb, Lashkar & Jaish.

No Pulitzer becoz no one lobbied.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Due to JK Terrain, Search & Cordon does not work well. Also the terrorist group is very heavily armed & well trained, they will shoot their way out or slip away at "night".

Due to poor procurement policies we lack HMGs, RPGs, AMRs, NVDs which are required in massive+ numbers for effective operations in JK

Eg. Last major NVD order was placed in 2013 for 30,000 IT & 3000 Thermal imagers for infantry by Congress Govt.

In last 6 years we have ordered T90s, Apaches, K9s etc. Gold plated useless items.

IAF after feb 2017, is still licking its wounds & deciding which junk to import on pretext of security.

I think no major retaliation will happen. LOC action is like, Jungle mein more nacha, kisne dekha?

Bhadra

Country flag
I do not understand what the bloody rant is at....... crying Babies..

What are you fighting against ? The tanks, APCs, armoured vehicles, enemy beyond 400 meters that you all guys are demanding Snipers, anti-material Rifles, Vidwanshak, Rcl Guns what not and whatnot. Many have made it a habit to start shouting Apaches.. Apaches .... LCH... LCH... artillery ... Pinaka.. Rockets ... Brahmos...

You are dealing with a kurta salwar rag-tag jholachaap Jihadi carrying an AK with UBGL, a few grenades and maybe an extra Chinese pistol with him. Night vision with one or two among six. One walkie talkie .... That is all. His sole aim is how to save himself and he is on the run...

But you all talk "Jaise Narkaasur Rakshas dekh liya ho"..... and start ranting.... some of you rant as if pissing in pants..

A RR soldier requires a good assault rifle, one good LMG per squad, good grenades, good BPJ and helmet and probably some good night sights to defeat those ragtag jihadis. Can not screw an uneducated madrassa chhap idiot...

Tell me so far in 30 years how many kills snipers have got in the valley... snipper rifles are there whatever be the make and quality...

Jihadis enjoy the advantage of position, A defender always enjoys that advantage. It is for the attacker to make his position untenable for which there is a lot of wherewithal with RR guys. RR enjoys numerical superiority, tremendous firepower superiority. advantage of fast movements and advantage of high morale, fighting on own terrain etc....logistics and medical backup ...everything..
ayou are a hunter and not hunted,,,,, so play your game nicely, Go and bloody hunt nicely...

We even start crying why our SF guys are hunting there ...... are pahale Chhota to mar ke dikhao.... bara jab mile to mar lena ... Pahale Marne ki aadat dalo...

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Militant namely Tanvir Ahmed malik arrested by security forces in village Tantna in Doda district..

and many here would have used Apaches to track and kill him.... if not apache then AMR particularly that Kabadi mal called Vidhwasank ... 40 kg Atma Vidwanshaka

Mikesingh

Country flag
Since there is good convergence as I pointed out within both the institutions on this little irritant I can safely say that a comprehensive demolition drive and rolling of the tracked cranes must be started before first monsoon rains hit the valley.
Agree fully but that's not gonna happen any time soon! And no prizes for guessing why not!!

scatterStorm

Country flag
Have you been to Handwara? Ok Have you seen any photo of the terrain in Handwara?
No I don't, however I do figured it a mountainous regions, besides you don't have to fire in close. A 20mm chain gun can be fired 5 to 6 blocks away from it. Our soldiers don't have to expose themselves. A few quick rocket barrage via LCH does have it pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles