India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
After effects of his paid vacation in an Odisha prison. :crazy:
No, he's been a lot positive while reporting in past too. Just before today's episode, his tweets were being embedded on forums and widely retweeted by RW accounts.
I'm pretty sure that even this forum has lot of his followers. (I'm one as well).

Yggdrasil

Country flag
And this guy calls himself RW. :frusty:
Sorry, we don't need such bigots.

We need to support our OSINT handles.
Everyone serves their purpose. People can be useful idiots or genuinely nationalistic. We need to learn to use whoever might be expedient for our aims. Let's say Abhijit meets this Jaffrey in London/Tel Aviv. Perhaps he gets some information about him that we didn't know. Perhaps the guy betrays his motivations, or reveals something interesting. Maybe that's Abhijit's aim. Who knows? Hindu, Muslim, Atheist, Punjabi, Tamilian, Rich, Poor, even communist...doesn't matter who they are, as long as they have the same goals as us.

There are many Baloch and Pashtuns who might hate Hindus as much as they hate Porkistan - that's ok, are we gonna call them bigots and not ally with them? Like Israel, we need to learn how to build alliances regardless of personal antipathy and the imagined "sides" they might be on. Israel knows that deep down, the Saudis hate them, but they hate the Iranians more. So Israel-Saudi bhai-bhai for now. Who knows about tomorrow?

In any case, many OSINT handles as well as "popular" security figures like Abhijit and others may not always reveal what their motivations are, or what they're working towards, and why they're saying what they're saying, whether they're sincere in doing so.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This guy was never clear about his side as well. Just like Shekhar Gupta, his leanings keep on shifting.
Or he is?

Like many people,I used to be oblivious about his background,just found out and shocked for following a snake like him.:frusty:

I gotta wash myself with chlorine.

Just Google who his mother and his mothers allegiance to whom.

Hint:he is dr.virat hindu, father in law of a peaceful and friend of Chinese.

Now you'll get the bearing of his ideology,he goes wherever he points at

Last edited:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
No, he's been a lot positive while reporting in past too. Just before today's episode, his tweets were being embedded on forums and widely retweeted by RW accounts.
I'm pretty sure that even this forum has lot of his followers. (I'm one as well).
OT;
Even I follow him, not due 2 his enthusiasm wrt food or bashing of le-li(s) but due to his political leaning. Except for that, he is often arrogant and abuses anyone (incl women) with a diff viewpoint with utmost no regard whatsoever they might feel.

I only follow him for he's on the outer circle of RW folks on SM. He is supporting that Nut Suckk guy, and read his bio- one'd know wat he used to be and where he is today.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
OT;
Even I follow him, not due 2 his enthusiasm wrt food or bashing of le-li(s) but due to his political leaning. Except for that, he is often arrogant and abuses anyone (incl women) with a diff viewpoint with utmost no regard whatsoever they might feel.

I only follow him for he's on the outer circle of RW folks on SM. He is supporting that Nut Suckk guy, and read his bio- one'd know wat he used to be and where he is today.
People obviously inherit some pov from their previous ideology when they shift their political leanings. I do a lot!

Anyway, better we again shift to LoC topic now.

XR SAM

Country flag
We are fighting on our side as they keep sending pigs across, first mistake.
We play to the moral army shibboleth and put our people in harms way, second issue.
We do room interventions and CQB with folks who are senior officers or trained SF folks who may/may not be the best folks for the task, because they train for multiple challenges, conventional war, third issue.

The first is the true problem. Second and third are mere tactical issues. Even if we were to ratch up a huge count using either a Para SF team who train only for room interventions (quasi NSG) or NSG itself, how long before Pak figures it out, and sends some fidayeen who incite a room intervention, trigger suicide vests, take down an entire building? You lose the team. They will take hostages too, to ensure you cant blow up the building.

So bottomline, the first issue is the key one.

You deter by hitting them so hard, that they think 5x before sending even one guy across.

No Indian GOI has done this. Because to do so, means preparing for war too, and increasing the spend proportionately.

But your public will vote out such a guy. They want free food, free subsidies, all sorts of stuff because many were, desperately poor after 70 years of (mis) rule.

That is the crux of the situation we find ourselves in.

Second,even if he does do so, he runs the risk of a war that sets back development even further.

Targeted assassinations, a non conventional war against Pakistanis opens them up to using their vast 5th column in India to do likewise. Hands them an easy excuse to go after HVTs en masse. So the only answer is to make them bleed across the border and do so, heavily. Risks apart, you have no other option. Go berserk or be prepared for this grinding war of attrition.
Copied~~~

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Do we use anti material rifles in coin ops ?
No I have never seen RR using Anti-Material Rifles during Coin Operations. Dragunovs are used as DMRs during Search Operations and The Barrett .50 Cal Rifles are used on the LoC for Sniping Pakis but I have never heard of the Army using it in Coin Ops.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
No I have never seen RR using Anti-Material Rifles during Coin Operations. Dragunovs are used as DMRs during Search Operations and The Barrett .50 Cal Rifles are used on the LoC for Sniping Pakis but I have never heard of the Army using it in Coin Ops.
Would have helped to punch through multiple rooms, and to cut down rats in half...

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Would have helped to punch through multiple rooms, and to cut down rats in half...
I agree with you on that. The Army should have bought some Barretts or even the Home Grown Vidhwansak which is even better Anti-Material Rifle than the Barrett for Coin Operations in Kashmir Valley.

Akula

Country flag
Like many people,I used to be oblivious about his background,just found out and shocked for following a snake like him.:frusty:

I gotta wash myself with chlorine.

Just Google who his mother and his mothers allegiance to whom.

Hint:he is dr.virat hindu, father in law of a peaceful and friend of Chinese.

Now you'll get the bearing of his ideology,he goes wherever he points at
Please watch his podcast with Sham sharma and Pgurus on YouTube. You will understand him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles