India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageKing456

Country flag
And yet both the 2016 direct action raids and the Balakot strike were publicized to kingdom come, never before has this happened in Indian military history where an SOF raid behind enemy lines in PEACETIME (let alone war) has been made public so openly within mere hours after the strike. The Indian military has been politicized pretty well.
Publicizing has its own benefits,it embarrassed Pakistan internationally,until you publicly embarrass Pakistan it won't mend it ways.
Unless you shatter their formula of 1 muslim=10 hindu,they will keep living in their fantasy.

notaname

Country flag
And yet both the 2016 direct action raids and the Balakot strike were publicized to kingdom come, never before has this happened in Indian military history where an SOF raid behind enemy lines in PEACETIME (let alone war) has been made public so openly within mere hours after the strike. The Indian military has been politicized pretty well.
They were made public after they were done there no conspiracy in that and I am nor denying it's natural but I don't believe what they are implying that PMO had known and stopped agencies to do anything and let it happen this is just some far fetched conspiracy like, (Rahul Gandhi is a terrorist and he is planted by ISI)

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
True, communal unrest isn't outright Insurgency but it can very well become one. Like it did in 1984. Congress's meddling led to setting the stage for the Akali Dal to invoke an insurgency.
There was insurgency in poonjaub before 1984 , happens sirji .
You should know just why indira gandy was killed .

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Arnab knowing about the airstrike is nonsense military does not work like that.this is the country were pappu said that rafales are gonna be build by ambani and not hal.everybody knew it was baseless and there was no manufacturing of rafales and they would be directly coming from france still congress and leftist idiots and media believed so we should stop arguing political things here.

notaname

Country flag
True, communal unrest isn't outright Insurgency but it can very well become one. Like it did in 1984. Congress's meddling led to setting the stage for the Akali Dal to invoke an insurgency.
Here you are wrong insurgency is communal in Nature, it is always the case if that was not the case there would be no insurgency because if I was happy living with other communities then there would be no communal divide why would I fight with anyone if I don't disagree, if we both agree there is no division why would I want to break away is because I am not happy living with other communities and I think that the other ones way of living is wrong and my is right it only comes to this.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Guys stop posting balakot did it happen things here.there are porki pests who are secretly crawling in this thread and we are just giving them free propaganda.if we do not have confidence in our selves how are we make others believe pakis pig poop lies.

notaname

Country flag
Like I said, Balakot in all aspects was a reality and a success. The narrative comes from the government who used it solely to garner votes and only sanctioned the strike for a publicity stunt.
There is nothing wrong in this like I said everyone does that it's just they use other things and some use other things. US, Israel,Russia does this always, it doesn't mean that they kill their own soilders first and then go for the retaliation.

Narasimh

Country flag
Yeah that's not exactly what it says. The chat mentions knowledge of the attack, not direct assistance from the PM. In effect it's saying that even with prior knowledge of the attack the PM decided to delay any warning until it was too late so he could take advantage of the emotional state of the country with another strike. Not something to believe verbatum, but definitely something that should be looked into under proper SOPs and by unbiased investigators interested in being objectively pro-evidence. The PM didn't organize the attack, but he very well could have let it happen regardless by delaying the information.
Ok lets assume your line and PM delayed the flow of info (that itself is treason of the highest order). Flow of information was so controlled by the PMO and nobody raised concern including the top bureaucrats in the know? So they are as culpable? NSA, Army chief, Army intel all compromised? And also they did all that and where stupid enough to discuss such matters on whatsapp?
And if all that is true then basically it does not matter its modi or congress because the system itself is corrupt, perpetually fu**ed right?

notaname

Country flag
We are not really discussing false flag here Imraand always cries for that I am talking about real terrorist attacks would you yourself will accept that 26/11 and parliament attack was done by Congress to gain sympathy because they also mobilized army after that and they also used it for their own political gimmicks

BlackViking

Country flag
Like I said, Balakot in all aspects was a reality and a success. The narrative comes from the government who used it solely to garner votes and only sanctioned the strike for a publicity stunt.
If I do good in exams or any other extra-curricular activity (Balakot/Surgical strikes) I will definitely shout about it everywhere, including parents (Citizens/Voters), who will reward me for that (Mandate in Election).
Simple

shade

Country flag
>""""New Member""""
>regular in SF Gucci Gang threads
>Most Gucci Gang guys love to shit on the armed forces indirectly, and avoid appearing in other threads
>Else their "mask" would slip
>Spreading FUD about Balakot strikes, but in a spintastic way of "Mudi Knew, Mudi did this for votes!!!!! Mudi wudn't win 2019 if it wasn't for Pulwama !!!!!11!1!!!"
>Deep Throats the latest stunt of "WhAtSaPp LeAkS aNd TeXt LoGs" to harass Arnub whole sale
>Also regurgitates the same garbage as a part of some done to death narrative for the last 6 pages.

1610880134193.png

I have had enough of these NeW MeMbEr shills on every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles