India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
My prediction is that India will take POK in 2023. The covid-19 pandemic has delayed the plans that were supposed to be taken in 2021. India will save the world first by vaccines and then save the world in 2023 😜
With that action, Modi will be the PM for lifetime. Farmers and congress can cry till 2040.
Biden and his war machine gets in the action too to show American Public he did something too i.e. helped 3rd world poor India against terrorism as US suparpower no1.

And Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how Biden and Modi will both win in 2024 elections!

sorcerer

Country flag
Biden and his war machine gets in the action too to show American Public he did something too i.e. helped 3rd world poor India against terrorism as US suparpower no1.

And Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how Biden and Modi will both win in 2024 elections!
Biden is installed by china and paki..
The one thing Biden administration will do is is to put roadblocks for India.
We have to look at ourselves without USA or anyones help and have a firm understanding that everybody will be against us on it..including our so called fraanz from EU.

Cheetah007

Country flag

Biden will not run for 2024 , that's for sure. I am not sure if he can live till 2024.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Biden is installed by china and paki..
The one thing Biden administration will do is is to put roadblocks for India.
We have to look at ourselves without USA or anyones help and have a firm understanding that everybody will be against us on it..including our so called fraanz from EU.
He will turn on them for sure.
US hasn't had a war for quite sometime now. And look at history, every US president before Trump has declared a war under his presidency.
What's the justification for 900 billion dollars spent on defence?
He will declare a war somewhere that's for sure but I think and hope its pakistan as that serves both his and India's Objective.

sorcerer

Country flag
He will turn on them for sure.
US hasn't had a war for quite sometime now. And look at history, every US president before Trump has declared a war under his presidency.
What's the justification for 900 billion dollars spent on defence?
He will declare a war somewhere that's for sure but I think and hope its pakistan as that serves both his and India's Objective.
That war is for Turkey and Iran

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Defence Ministry announces online quiz on 1971 Indo-Pak war, 1st prize ₹25,000

Awesome move by Defence Ministry..
Every department of India has to do this online quiz on Indian history for mucho loot.

@ezsasa

Method in madness
:cruisin2:
1610379518255.png

@Haldilal @Bhumihar @Killbot @RoaringTigerHiddenDragon @fire starter @Vishalreddy3 @Cheran @Cruise missile @AMCA @sorcerer @SUPERPOWER @Ayushraj

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
That war is for Turkey and Iran
I donno about Turkey but Iran seems a no go.
They are pretty confident he will sign the nuclear deal that's why they didn't do about that scientist being assassinated.

Would you mind explaining the justification for war on turkey as they still have nukes there.

sorcerer

Country flag
Defence Ministry announces online quiz on 1971 Indo-Pak war, 1st prize ₹25,000

Awesome move by Defence Ministry..
Every department of India has to do this online quiz on Indian history for mucho loot.

@ezsasa

Method in madness
:cruisin2:

MoD conducts online quiz competition on “1971 Bangladesh Liberation War”

Posted On: 11 JAN 2021 6:05PM by PIB Delhi

As part of forthcoming Republic Day Celebration 2021 and to commemorate 50 Years of 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War, an online quiz competition is being conducted by Ministry of Defence in coordination with MyGov during 11January to 22 January 2021. The quiz competition is meant to create patriotic feeling among the people by making them aware of various facets of the victory achieved and sacrifices made in the 1971 war.

There will be ten cash prizes i.e First, Second and Third Prizebesides Seven consolation prizes. Details are as under:

1st PrizeRs. 25,000/

2nd Prize Rs 15,000/

3rd Prize Rs. 10,000/.

Consolation Prizes (Seven)Rs 5,000/- each

Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.

The quiz is available on Mygov portal on the following link :https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/1971-bangladesh-liberation-war-quiz/

:)

Good luck boys

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
MoD conducts online quiz competition on “1971 Bangladesh Liberation War”

Posted On: 11 JAN 2021 6:05PM by PIB Delhi

As part of forthcoming Republic Day Celebration 2021 and to commemorate 50 Years of 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War, an online quiz competition is being conducted by Ministry of Defence in coordination with MyGov during 11January to 22 January 2021. The quiz competition is meant to create patriotic feeling among the people by making them aware of various facets of the victory achieved and sacrifices made in the 1971 war.

There will be ten cash prizes i.e First, Second and Third Prizebesides Seven consolation prizes. Details are as under:

1st PrizeRs. 25,000/

2nd Prize Rs 15,000/

3rd Prize Rs. 10,000/.

Consolation Prizes (Seven)Rs 5,000/- each

Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.

The quiz is available on Mygov portal on the following link :https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/1971-bangladesh-liberation-war-quiz/

:)

Good luck boys
1610383497286.png

MrPresident

Country flag
Did he squeeze one sentence in like .."pakistan is also prepared"..not much confidence there.
hehe.
They know India are trying to "get" some technology which tilts the balance in the region.
pakis want to maintain the balance of their terror factory produce..meaning Indian army is not giving them much time to replenish their terror produce.

The whole clip is the pakistan's usual shouting..india going to bang them hard soo baadd.
Vocabulary coach always say minimize the usage of word "BUT" coz, once u use that word all u have said before that would be useless. Here he uses "But" rest u know wht it means before that. :rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag
Won't send boots on the ground in Afghanistan says Indian Army Chief Naravane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles