India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
It's not about being in denial please don't take it that way all I am saying is that a offical confirmation will be very good.

Falcon from other forum once did say that twitter handles exaggerate a lot that's why.

It's just that you know offical confirmation really makes things 10 times much better that's it.
Yes. Baba handle started the capture of Akhnoor Dagger & later Keran capture then beat a hasty retreat.

And he needed NOC from Govt departments for new id after being banned .... who declares it publicly on SM even if was indeed an official insert in SM?

I mean, could it be anymore funny?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Yes. Baba handle started the capture of Akhnoor Dagger & later Keran capture then beat a hasty retreat.

And he needed NOC from Govt departments for new id after being banned .... who declares it publicly on SM even if was indeed an official insert in SM?

Baba is either MoD or IB PRO. In a sea of rats you need some islands of light!

Hellfire

Country flag
found one porki who was killed yesterday.

Now watch how quickly one believes what one wants to.

No PA officer stays in forward posts unlike IA officers, they rarely come to their posts.

And unlikely we have targeted any Battallion or Brigade Headquarters as they will return the favor quickly.

So, take this with a pinch of salt if claims of IA action come forth.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Baba is doin great work.
He sometimes do big mouthing but compared to what Pakistani does is nothing in that state whole nation is build on hawabazi and BS.

I dunno why people keep targeting baba.

AMCA

Country flag
Govt. & Army seems to be displeased after yesterday's SM accounts reported the situation of the ongoing encounter and revealed the death of Colonel.

If govt. is trying to silent the OSINT handles, then the dumb fat babus learnt nothing from last years Pakistan's information warfare victory, its just sad.

Or,

Endgame for Pakistanis are brewing, taking advantage of lockdown, we can give them a big surprise. Since lockdown in effect, OSINT data from social media will be scanty hence less report of troop movements and leaking out details.

But if you ask me, knowing Indian govt, it's just the first one :tsk:
They deactivated after some Indians questioned the authenticity of their posts. They are back now.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Ita nice to know they are not leaving permanently but why are they leaving in the first place what happened what is going on?
Info leak about Handwara in real time. Future posts may be limited to post ops and LOC activities, corridor gossip only.

Hellfire

Country flag
Baba is either MoD or IB PRO. In a sea of rats you need some islands of light!

He is neither. Only a person who is not associated with govt will declare getting NoC from departments.... on social media.

Is that how an op is run? Getting NOCs and No Dues?

Knowitall

L
Info leak about Handwara in real time. Future posts may be limited to post ops and LOC activities, corridor gossip only.
Real time? Info started coming out after KiA were confirmed other than that news was on just the encounter going on which was even being shown in news channels.

I dont understand at all.

Hellfire

Country flag
Baba is doin great work.
He sometimes do big mouthing but compared to what Pakistani does is nothing in that state whole nation is build on hawabazi and BS.

I dunno why people keep targeting baba.

Pakistanis are born liars. Problem starts when Indians mirror that and begin to believe the lies too.

Recall posts and posts on akhnoor dagger..... and keran village.

I mean, come on!!!!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
L

Real time? Info started coming out after KiA were confirmed other than that news was on just the encounter going on which was even being shown in news channels.

I dont understand at all.
The encounter happened before 12 pm on May 2, 2020. He got screenshots of intel feed. Couple of Journos broke story on 3 May, 2020.

He is neither. Only a person who is not associated with govt will declare getting NoC from departments.... on social media.

Is that how an op is run? Getting NOCs and No Dues?
You need NOC to authorise public ops. These accounts are kind of OSINT propaganda. Closures demand full debrief, files and post ops report.

That's why he's either MoD or IB.

Knowitall

The encounter happened before 12 pm on May 2, 2020. He got screenshots of intel feed. Couple of Journos broke story on 3 May, 2020.

You need NOC to authorise public ops. These accounts are kind of OSINT propaganda. Closures demand full debrief, files and post ops report.

Ohhh thanks for explaining.

Hellfire

Country flag

There is directorate at Delhi for this. And no, it does not work this way - where the employee tells the world he needs NOC

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles