India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
Wierdiest news of 2020
Nothing will happen, news about paki interference isn't new, if you know about Hillary emails then you should know that ISI had a role in that too, they had access to one of the companies which Hillary was using for service, it was out in Wikileaks, i forgot the detail since i read it long ago, nothing happened after Trump came to power....this assumes that Pakis helped dems then forget about any even remote action against pakis by amerimutts.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Nothing will happen, news about paki interference isn't new, if you know about Hillary emails then you should know that ISI had a role in that too, they had access to one of the companies which Hillary was using for service, it was out in Wikileaks, i forgot the detail since i read it long ago, nothing happened after Trump came to power....this assumes that Pakis helped dems then forget about any even remote action against pakis by amerimutts.
Hmm the dems got gaga over "Russian" interference but won't utter anything to Pakistani/chinese interference.

FalconZero

Country flag
Hmm the dems got gaga over "Russian" interference but won't utter anything to Pakistani/chinese interference.
Why would Dems do that? More importantly, there's total media blackout over chink interference, even likes of Fox news backed down, now it will remain another 'conspiracy' theory in some corners of internet, twitter openly bans people for sharing hunter's pic, at least it used to do unless you try some image modifications. "Russian" interference was propaganda ran by dems to just create hysteria and descredit Trump's win nothing else.

another_armchair

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Correct, nothing will happen. it will be business as usual.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
and chinese thought they can buy paki terrorism whole sale :D
It was USA that was paying pak and getting hit..now its pakistan milking china on "fight" against terrorism
black mail or hafta vasooli is a more appropriate word.
like you said, musharraf did the same thing with the muricans for afghan supplies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
My Pakistani friends say Mohajir Muslims of Karachi (Muslims who migrated to Pakistan from India) fire crackers and chant Hindustan Jindabad in India Pakistan cricket match whenever India wins the match 😎
Bhai yeh tumhe kisne bataya hai. Muhajir punjabi muslim se zyada hate karte hai Indians ko.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Col. Phil Waldron tells OANN's
@christina_bobb
that the Nevada SOS forwarded personally identifiable voter information (voter rolls) to Kavtech, a private Pakistani-based business intelligence firm with close ties to the Pakistani intelligence services, ISI.

Frankly, the US, with a lack of decent leadership and any national or global vision, is descending into a "has been" power much like the UK. Median age of workers is already 42 in the US and when I look around, I just see tired and defeated citizens with no control over their destiny. Internal divisions in the US are so great that the chances of a purpose-built, mean machine to take on the CCP is slowly fading away. Not to mention how badly the US congress treats its own citizens to enrich a few billionaires. I have a feeling the US is headed for some sort of a serious revolution (as millions of people continue to be aggrieved by the election results) which in turn will lead to a disaster worse than the 1930s great depression, and the global economy will shatter, for some time.
Given how badly the Americans handled the Wuhan Virus, I am 90% certain the economic game is lost for them, with the CCP emerging as the largest pole conclusively. This has massive implications for us. We are right next to a monster with money and determination to wreak havoc. Will we rise to the challenge or become like Mexico (a vassal state to the US) as a tribute paying state to CCPstan?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
America has its problems but china has its fare share too.the chinese army is full of conscripts and as history has proven when a conscript army goes fighting its gonna loose.the american in vietnam were all conscripted .the soviet army in afghanistan was full of conscripts. Conscripts lack morale and are would mostly defect.For the chinese they cant afford to loose soldiers because their families have only one son.PLA might be mighty on paper but the sad reality is that they cannot afford to use thier human wave tactics and in a bloody fight they would mostly runaway.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhai yeh tumhe kisne bataya hai. Muhajir punjabi muslim se zyada hate karte hai Indiana ko.
But there has been muhajir vs punjabi and Pashtoon muslims riots in Karachi Pashtoons and Punjabis were butchered by muhajirs even when the muhajirs were heavily outnumbered they fought and killed more Pashtoon and Punjabi Muslims 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles