India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tridev123

Country flag
They are mere low level pawns whose decimation will have no impact. Need to bag some pakjabi jarnails and brigadiers - the fauj foundation corner plot walas!
Yes, the deaths of officers shakes the Pak army brass more.
But that doesn't mean that we stop killing their foot soldiers.
Our menu should include both of them for a balanced diet.

Roshan

Country flag
does anybody have keywords used to search pak army causalities on social media?? ronsekl gave some urdu keywords to me in twitter chat but now his account is suspended and his chat too vanished 😔😔😔
if you use telegram follow angry saffron, he gives blow by blow updates ssing even paki social media.

Cheran

Country flag

Lavrov in his statement on India, Quad and allegations of India being used against China has made Russian position very clear, it is not on India’s side. No word on China’s aggression, but blaming India for tagging along with the Quad. It was talking on behalf of China.

India is wise to make decisions in its own interest & not get used by others. India’s Quad moves have been slow & calibrated. Russia’s stand is NOT of a privileged partner. While talking about China, Putin himself said adjectives like privileged partners don’t matter, deeds do.

via Yusuf Unjhawala

So Russians are just talking Chinese talking points.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Lavrov in his statement on India, Quad and allegations of India being used against China has made Russian position very clear, it is not on India’s side. No word on China’s aggression, but blaming India for tagging along with the Quad. It was talking on behalf of China.

India is wise to make decisions in its own interest & not get used by others. India’s Quad moves have been slow & calibrated. Russia’s stand is NOT of a privileged partner. While talking about China, Putin himself said adjectives like privileged partners don’t matter, deeds do.

via Yusuf Unjhawala

So Russians are just talking Chinese talking points.
China did it to turn Russia on her side and turn India towards the west.

To create 2 new alliances.

maximus777

Country flag
Yes, the deaths of officers shakes the Pak army brass more.
But that doesn't mean that we stop killing their foot soldiers.
Our menu should include both of them for a balanced diet.
Agreed, but I'd rather expend my precious Excalibur shells on the single malt Scotch sipping Pakjabi officer cadre.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Which according to me is not a very good thing ! Or is it ?
We must use might 21 as an decoy ( just like vampire in 1965 war) and sukhoi su 30 with 120 km r 77 missile can be used to do real assault. Aim 120 c in paf just got range of 100 km. Taking down an f 16 will be heavy blow to pride of f 16. For me 19 f 16 c/ d matters. Rest all 65 f16 a/b is joke.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The main problem for pat is they cannot do offensive strikes against us.pakis were crying that indian air force has sever fighter jet shortage.but those dumbs don't realise paf is in even worse position.they have less than200 jets of 4th generation and that too all single engine.rest is junk in any conflict and will be target practice for indian pilots.i af has already taken measures to adress its fighter shortage but pat still lives in we shot a 1960 mig21 dream.these idiots will be squashed if things go like this and in next conflict they will do what they did in 1971 hide in iran or this time china

BabaKhalbali

Tridev123

Country flag
Agreed, but I'd rather expend my precious Excalibur shells on the single malt Scotch sipping Pakjabi officer cadre.
We should try to have an indigenous version of the Excalibur shells.
Very expensive to import and I am sure our version will be cheaper and save us money in the long run.

Would be surprised if the DRDO has already not started a program for a desi version. Remember we successfully made a desi version of the US Weapon Locating Radar - the Swathi WLR used for locating enemy artillery positions.
If possible reverse engineer the Excalibur.

We need to do it quickly as I suspect the Chinese would be trying for an equivalent as well. Once China succeeds it will provide the same to Pakistan.

We don't need to depend on the US GPS as we have our own Navic IRNSS. The Excalibur shells rely on GPS signals to guide itself to the target.

shade

Country flag
We should try to have an indigenous version of the Excalibur shells.
Very expensive to import and I am sure our version will be cheaper and save us money in the long run.

Would be surprised if the DRDO has already not started a program for a desi version. Remember we successfully made a desi version of the US Weapon Locating Radar - the Swathi WLR used for locating enemy artillery positions.
If possible reverse engineer the Excalibur.

We need to do it quickly as I suspect the Chinese would be trying for an equivalent as well. Once China succeeds it will provide the same to Pakistan.

We don't need to depend on the US GPS as we have our own Navic IRNSS. The Excalibur shells rely on GPS signals to guide itself to the target.
(((benefits))) to a certain clique in the defense procurement establishment of all types : uniformed, suited booted and khadi jacket wearing is the criteria behind imports vs indigenous.
Till the door of import is kept open, every indigenous product will be "inferior", "not meet requirements" and have "accidents", like in this specific case an Indian Excalibur variant would probably blow up inside the barrel of the artillery piece( to complicate the matter you will never know whether the import clique did some sabotage or this is OFB's "quality" engineering and manufacturing ).

Shredder

Country flag
Netflix guys Fucking Netflix..Will Netflix approve protrayal of American forces in same manner :shoot:
Stopped Neflix due to their Indophobia and Hinduphobia, trust me guys not worth paying 800 / month. Torrent the shit out of them.

With a Kiss, Netflix Gets Tangled in India’s Religious Tensions
Nationalist leaders decry scenes in the show “A Suitable Boy” between a Hindu and a Muslim, at a time of rising interfaith conflict and government efforts to control online content
1607589541046.png

Danesh Razvi as Kabir and Tanya Maniktala as Lata in “A Suitable Boy.” A scene in which they kiss has roused Hindu nationalists against Netflix.

shade

Country flag
Stopped Neflix due to their Indophobia and Hinduphobia, trust me guys not worth paying 800 / month. Torrent the shit out of them.
Don't bother even torrenting, these type of "shows" are made primarily for propaganda value, so even if you watch it after torrent download their "objective" has succeeded.
Avoid Randflix etc, and spread the word among your frands and family.

btw we have dedicated thread for this stuff.

Shredder

Country flag
Don't bother even torrenting, these type of "shows" are made primarily for propaganda value, so even if you watch it after torrent download their "objective" has succeeded.
Avoid Randflix etc, and spread the word among your frands and family.

btw we have dedicated thread for this stuff.
Yup, didn't mean to derail. Worthy torrents I meant like Dark.

Can you share the thread?

No more offtopics from me here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles