India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
They have seen violence, but they have not seen what hind fauj can dish out when it wants to lol. They fought the opposition who were unorganized and undisciplined. All I say is Welcome.
This is the spirit.

Armies cost money, even if irregular.

Let Turkey dig its grave along with Pakistan.

It's not these Syrian Muslims are some supermen. They will fare worse than Pakistani.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Greek news source and some Russian too
They can’t go to Palestine?

These guys can’t speak against China, apologise to France and ask them to hold the loans, can’t even speak to Arabs in a straight forward manner and they want to come to Kashmir?

There is a news that Nagarno karabakh is being recognised as an independent country.

May be fake news.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is the spirit.

Armies cost money, even if irregular.

Let Turkey dig its grave along with Pakistan.

It's not these Syrian Muslims are some supermen. They will fare worse than Pakistani.
there was period during 1857 revolt, when afghan tribes in KPK region convinced themselves that they will capture Red Fort on their own from British.

can’t recall whether this is before or after nasiruddin shah’s great great great great great grandfather issued a fatwa that Muslims should support 1857 revolt to reestablish Mughal rule in Red Fort.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag

Challenger007

Country flag
Every nation to nation relationship is that...friends with benefits..
Sunni..shia..you name it.
Well, all the countries that are "friends" with each other have some benefit in this. Nobody is "friends" just like that. If there is often a "friendship of necessity" between individuals, then what about the most hypocritical part of social life?

FalconZero

Country flag
Turkey is getting on my nerves.
We have been p***yfooting.It's about time to act!
Where does he even get this news from?
Afghani talibans bhi p*le gaye the yeh bhi p*le jaenge...it shows that paki inbreds are useless. Also, considering source is greek times whatever, they are very anti turkey so many times they hype things up, wait for some more credible sources or some Indian source.

Meanwhile I have not seen any kashmiri girl in my whole life.
SPOILER : Don't watch while eating, you might puke.
1607007468575.png

FalconZero

Country flag
Not making this thread as meme war but....View attachment 68851
dekhiya jenaab, proly our ghazis were too busy mating with goats or fantasizing bout Chinese bulls so they were not awake but we will get vegetarian hindu army next time, I hope khuda ke waste our ispr is hiding the body of our brave goatmating army personnels...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles