India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
They have only applied for his extradition to 'some' court in California. His backers have deep pockets and can go all the way to the Supreme Court.

I haven't ever heard of US deep state handing over its asset(s) to a victim nation.

Rana could die of cardiac arrest or a stroke should a US court grant his extradition to India.

Country flag
That's only 'some' court in California. His backers have deep pockets and can go all the way to the Supreme Court.

I haven't ever heard of US deep state handing over its asset(s) to a victim nation.

Rana could die of cardiac arrest or a stroke should a US court grant his extradition to India.
too late for all that extradition has been decided , first time i am seeing a terrorist extradited from USA to India.

Deadtrap

Country flag
General Soleimani was actually pro India and worked with us against Pakistanis...... though he was involved in 2012 plot to bomb Israeli diplomat
Not Pro-India per say but definitely favoured India over Pakistan.

need to give him a trial then if found guilty a public hanging televised worldwide
Why hang him? He is ex-Pak Army. Use him to shame Pak Army, do propaganda against Pak Deep State and also torture him.

Country flag
Country flag
Not Pro-India per say but definitely favoured India over Pakistan.

Why hang him? He is ex-Pak Army. Use him to shame Pak Army, do propaganda against Pak Deep State and also torture him.
Death penalty is most appropriate and transmitted live on youtube and other platforms would be big and the
whole world can watch and share in the delight.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
too late for all that extradition has been decided , first time i am seeing a terrorist extradited from USA to India.
He has time to reply till 21st Dec. Then there is the 'appeals' route and plenty more.

One usually see's wanted criminals extradited to the US, not extradited from US to other countries.

He was a US ASSet. Instead of apprehending him and Headley despite knowing their grand plans, they let them go ahead and strike India just after the US elections and when their Govt. was in transition.

I will be happy to see him in our custody and sing like a canary. Deep within, I don't see it happening within my lifetime.

Country flag
He has time to reply till 21st Dec. Then there is the 'appeals' route and plenty more.

One usually see's wanted criminals extradited to the US, not extradited from US to other countries.

He was a US ASSet. Instead of apprehending him and Headley despite knowing their grand plans, they let them go ahead and strike India just after the US elections and when their Govt. was in transition.

I will be happy to see him in our custody and sing like a canary. Deep within, I don't see it happening within my lifetime.
Doubt it Trump hates terrorists , if it was Biden or Obama he would have been pampered.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Mullah Regime Collapse in Iran is again bad for India especially when we have multiple projects running inside Iran connecting to Afghanistan and Central Asia. Except for Kurds and Balochs I don’t have any sympathy rest of other camel pee drinkers that live there but it is necessary to tolerate the Mullah Regime in Iran. Honestly Iran has never given India that much trouble in the region anyway. We might need them for the future capture of PoG&B which has majority Shia Population similar to Kargil District.
January 20 2021, a new era for iranians. Before trump, after trump

Country flag
Yes 👍 hundred Percent hang this porki so all the camel pee drinker terrorists in Pakjab can see.

Tahawwur Rana wanted Pakistan's highest military honour

another_armchair

Country flag

Tahawwur Rana wanted Pakistan's highest military honour
Too bad, we couldn't award him with a Made in OFB FMJ right between his eyes.

We let our enemies get away with very little or no punishment. Haven't learnt any lessons from our chequered history.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan's reliance on Klimov RD-93 for its JF-17 fleet is a blessing in disguise for us.

https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/in...-17-faces-worsening-maintenance-issues/689118

The RD-93 has a poor 1400 hr TTSL. Meaning you need to replace an exisiting engine after it has logged 1400 hrs. The TBO is a pathetic 800 hrs.
The Paki pigs also know the quality , reliability of the engines from China. They are even more pathetic. The Pakis can't do anything about it. They are clusterfucked .

And to make matters worse, Trump's sanction of Rosoboronexport has left them high and dry. There can be no dealings or transactions in us dollars. Both the parties need to find a way out to continue their business. They must find a different currency and banks which aren't vulnerable to sanctions. Easier said than done for a country like Pakistan.

So these poor bastards with pathetic engines are now faced with a new problem. It's like being fuvked multiple times at multiple places . And you can't do anything . It's beyond your powers to solve it .

And we too have ensured that Klimov and Rosoboronexport continue to provide them with the older vanilla RD-93. They still don't havent laid their hands on the MA. So you can't fly a lot. Can't log too many hours. Can't fly incessantly in CAPs. You have to conserve your engine life for the big event . This adversely affects your pilot currency .

And coupled with that, we have forced their hand by aggressively patrolling close to Pakistan's airspace. They have no choice but to send in interceptors just in case there is another Balakot.

The majority of their F-16 are more than 30 years old. They are getting more and more difficult and costly to maintain . Then there is the issue of spares. and we all know the deplorable state of their foreign reserves and the detoriation condition of their economy.

It's a long drawn passive war of attrition. Which will ultimately pave the way for the Turkey shoot by us .
Man I am loving it.
Same thing as Iranian f 14.
Spares and tech not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles