their problem was and is hindu, rest is cream coatingThe reality is, we cannot correct Paki behaviour. Their aim is not to achieve peace. Let us say we handover them Kasmir, still their Jihadi mindset will never rest. And we take POK, still the Jihadi mindset will remain the same. We have to engage them consistently and keep on gaining. Stepwise we keep breaking them, that's how it will end. Peace and coexistence is not an option with Pakistan.
Stopped reading that guy after he claimed that Arudhra is a copy of Israeli EL/M-2084 MMRprasun sengupta
Your wish. Your right to choose. good luck!Stopped reading that guy after he claimed that Arudhra is a copy of Israeli EL/M-2084 MMR
The Arudhra medium-power radar (MPR) is after all the ELTA Systems-built EL/M-2084 MMR, whose full-scale replica was displayed at the ...trishul-trident.blogspot.com
when india demolishes pakistan p5 will know why.anyone cracked why PM meets with Doval saab?
feel free to add more & decode the possibilities
- LOC on fire for few days
- Khadim rizvi murdered
- pak preparing dossier
- PM level meeting for 4 terrorists encounter which is way out of common
- PDM movement gaining lot of heat in pak
- India briefing p5 nations
- US going through unstable power transfer
Still people in India sugar coat it. As you rightly said, the problem for Pakistan is Hindu. But we have been told story of Kasmiri self determination. What idiots!their problem was and is hindu, rest is cream coating
showing love to your enemies gandhi route has failed miserablyStill people in India sugar coat it. As you rightly said, the problem for Pakistan is Hindu. But we have been told story of Kasmiri self determination. What idiots!
Kashmir's only problem is also Hindu. There is nothing like nationalism, only Hindu hatred.
Religion is very important to the Israeli people. Internationally recognizing Israel and Jerusalem will go a long way in bringing India and Israel closer. This should be done anyways, but even more so now to keep Communist China owned Biden and democrats in check, as Israel and its people do have decent leverage in US political circles.hell no money is one of causes not sole cause
Well for all you know they might fake a friendship just so that they can open an embassy in porkland so that Mossad can have an ear on the ground at the epicenter of terrorism. That, is how they think ! Unlike us who are guided by MEA babus who *actually* believe in friendship between nations !Israel has no gain in befriending pak that it cannot gain by doing exactly what it is doing now and that is befriending the primary Arab nations.
It does not need to gets paks approval,it can give it the cold shoulder.
Israelis are very transactional in nature just like the US. If we dont give them an incentive to be with us, they wont be with us and will go with whoever can pay them. For instance, indigneization of a lot of Israeli hardware like radars, missiles, EW equipment etc is causing them heartache. We are not offsetting such heartache by entering into more strategic deals like joint development of technology, or a special economic zone for Israeli tech companies in Bangalore (like how we have SEZs for Japanese and Koreans). Notice how the Israelis have totally stopped launching their satellites by ISRO and are with SpaceX now.Well for all you know they might fake a friendship just so that they can open an embassy in porkland so that Mossad can have an ear on the ground at the epicenter of terrorism. That, is how they think ! Unlike us who are guided by MEA babus who *actually* believe in friendship between nations !
I do not think that the figure may be $130 mn. It should be in Bn. Hybrid war will bring best result for the money we spend. This includes lobbying to isolate Pakistan, Hurt their economic interest, carry out targeted operations, Spend on measures to destabilize Pakistan, Spend on ideological subversion etc. Modi -Doval duo must have have a long term plan in their mind but it seems they have decided to go slow. They do not seem to be in any sort of hurry. Slow and steady wins the race.Our govt fixed Pakistani aukat at $130m
I like the idea, but I am also sure that the agreements Indian MEA has made with China don't allow Indian army to do anything like this. These same agreements earlier tied Indian army's hands because of which Indian soldiers were not allowed to use their guns; why Galwan incident happened. Even now Indian soldiers are only allowed to use their guns when their life is threatened, and not initiate any action otherwise. China has successfully limited the Indian army's possible actions through agreements. They have probably convinced the Indian bureaucrats of how powerful they are through Chinese propaganda; when in reality Chinese army is one of the most poorly-trained armies with low quality Chinese manufactured equipment.Why don't we just landmine the entire dokalam valley and cut off Chinese advances for the near future
Agree all these things are done very efficiently. No one can deny India handled Kashmir issue very well internationally.I think we are forgetting some developments here:
1. We have to acknowledge and give credit to the current administration who deliberately ignore porkistan‘s third grade propaganda on India and J&K. You deny enemy what they are seeking - a war of words to keep the issue alive. We have denied that. We have also stopped eulogizing ISI as this fabulous agency which can trigger attacks in India at will. The reality is ISI is an incompetent organization that TTP severely degraded with killings and bombings of scores of their personnel. But our idiotic news media made ISI into this all-powerful agency.
2.No international development agency funds projects in PoK without India’s assent. But they readily finance in J&K. Why? They understand that LEGALLY all of princely state of J&K belongs to Indian Union. So, on the ground the world respects us. Never forget this in your narratives.
3. No world boys has ever put pressure on us for HR violations in Kashmir. Note all HR crybabies are powerless orgs like UNHRC or EU parliament or non-credible HR NGOs. So, we really don’t need to consider HR blowback in our decision making process.
4. The democratic world loves elections. implementation of local governance article 72 in J&K post abrogation of 370 is a strong point for us. And we have conducted elections per the article, and made panchayats relevant and with decision making powers for the first time. No way the Porki scums can overcome this development no matter their third grade dossiers and rants from their retarded PM, Taliban Khan, who we treat like a low level chaprasi.
5. Note how even their superiority show off venture - Kartarpur corridor - has been a spectacular failure as Indian Sikhs realized the ill intentions behind the Porkis in doing this. People are, ultimately, not stupid. There has not even been 1/10th of expected visitors, creating additional losses for the debt ridden slaves.
6. NIA investigations into funding terrorists has been so thorough that it has shut up geeeeelani and mirwaiz faroooooq for good, masterminds behind laundering and channeling blood moneys. The sharing of these data with FATF has effectively made sure that Porkis have no way but to cleanse their terror funding systems - no longer is LeT collecting donations on the filth filled streets of Porkistan.
Porkis know that successful implementation of article 72 and no PR noise from our side will effectively erase J&K issue from the world’s consciousness, which is dealing with so many other terrible events.
so, we are on track on many fronts, as we naturally should be as a superior power.
The track that we are not on top of is dealing a crushing blow to infiltration and establishing military deterrence to the point that Paki Army does not even think about maintaining launch pads/infiltration as an option. Further, BSF must be asked to upgrade and take its border duties seriously. I think there is a thought process that IB won’t be used for terror attacks and just for smuggling narcotics. So, BSF is taking it easy there. BSF must be told by NIA how illegal narcotics trade is used by pakis to fund terrorism and smuggling is also terrorism. IB must have the same level of intrusion detection technologies like the LoC. We plug this hole (literally) and Pakis would have no option but to surrender and dismantle their terror infrastructure for good.Amit shah needs to get on JKP and BSF’s asses ASAP and fix accountability for detection failures.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|V||Pakistan Accuses India of shifting conflict to sub conventional level||Pakistan||1|
|US Calls For Improvement in India-Pakistan Ties, Says A Conflict Could Spark Nuclear War||Foreign Relations||8|
|The Root Of India-Pakistan Conflicts||Defence & Strategy||137|
|US fears terrorists might provoke India, Pakistan conflict||Pakistan||22|