India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Tunnel found in samba sector. It's wide enough to crawl only opening mouth is small
Jam a well camouflaged claymore in one of those, rig a camera somewhere near

And inshallah wait for the show

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
We need to have one force One command to guard the border.
More than that we need to first take homeland security seriously. We need to recognize that Porkis and Chongs are hell bent on wreaking havoc and we have an issue openly allying with the US (colonial mindset of all whites are bad) against them. We do trust Japan but Japan has a pacifist constitution and cannot really help us. There are hardly any hi-tech joint development between India and Japan. Russia no longer can be trusted to act independently - they are slowly becoming China's poodle. Israel, France and Taiwan are the savior here, but they have all sold equipment to our enemies too. But, we dont have the balls to recognize Taiwan and dont have enough money to jointly develop jet engines with Safran or any other world beating tech. We won't become the 5G equipment suppliers to the world, so the world doesnt have to rely on untrustworthy chinese tech. We are dragging our feet on signing the Brahmos deal with the Philippines. So, what exactly do we want to do? What is our national strategy? The only thing that has been spelt out is the $5 trillion economy goal. Is that sufficient? Meanwhile the CCP has spelt out exactly the technology they want mastery over by 2027 to permanently not rely on US companies for advanced tech. Can we do that for EV or battery tech? Many questions, a lot of GoI ministerial press conferences, but very few answers.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
But what about kati lulli inbreds will they accept this lol.
Paksta
an is run by AA aka allah and armee.
Now since allah is invisible so we consider mullas as allah ( blasphemy 1o1)
And armee as armee
Pork has peddled so much propaganda to masses that virtually mullh allah control the masses , infact there foj is helpless in front of these mullah allah

Knowitall

Papa US will be back to protect them from jan while we can all sit and talk and give presentations.

Kat gaya humara.

Tridev123

Country flag
I hope the reports are not true
Any fresh supply of F16's by the US to Pakistan in return for Pakistan recognising Israel would be an very unfriendly act. Whether it is Block52 or later versions it will have a huge psychological impact and embolden the mad Pork Generals.

I hope the US doesn't want to permanently damage relations with India.

Some people may argue that if new F16's are supplied to Pakistan then India should be given the F35 to restore the balance of power.

Is it OK if Pakistan recognises Israel but continues terrorism against India.
Will recognising Israel absolve Pakistan of all its sins(of terrorism).

Cheran

Country flag
Any fresh supply of F16's by the US to Pakistan in return for Pakistan recognising Israel would be an very unfriendly act. Whether it is Block52 or later versions it will have a huge psychological impact and embolden the mad Pork Generals.

Some people may argue that if new F16's are supplied to Pakistan then India should be given the F35 to restore the balance of power.

*If * this is the case it would be bold announcement from the US admin that Hindu/Indian lives do not matter.
With pressure from US, dual front, internal situation, Russia useless, situation could be bad for us. But we should never ever have any engagement with inbred Napakis. The only engagement, if it comes to that would be the status of POK.

Akula

Country flag

Then Israel should be reminded that during 2008 Mumbai terrorists attack, Pakistani terrorists also targetted Jewish center in Mumbai.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

after US pulls out of Afghanistan, there is no reason for pak to be given F-16, since war on terror be officially over as far as US is concerned.

Even if we assume pak is asking for more F-16, does it mean pak is accepting that thunder blunder is not a capable fighter jet.

Knowitall

Khyali Pulao.
This pretty much.

Israel is improving it's relations with saudi and UAE both these powers are opposed to turkey with whom pakistan has allied.

Also pakistan is too far away for israel to actually care about. Right now their focus is on ME and Iran.

Anyways guys pehle source dalo fir discussion karo.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This pretty much.

Israel is improving it's relations with saudi and UAE both these powers are opposed to turkey with whom pakistan has allied.

Also pakistan is too far away for israel to actually care about. Right now their focus is on ME and Iran.

That's what I am saying Pakistan opinion is irrelevant regarding recognition of Israel.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
This pretty much.

But pakistan is the only muslim nation with nukes and in the past Israel had tried to destroy pakis nuclear programs, but we did not show enough spine to support them. And if I am not wrong one of their earlier PM had mentioned that pakis are a bigger threat compared to Arabs.

Underground Soldier

Country flag
No need to worry guys. Do you really think that Radical Pakistanis would allow Pakistan to recognize Israel? To Let them open their Embassy in Pakistan? It's IMPOSSIBLE. They will first kill the leader recognizing israel and Then the Israeli ambassador to Pak. What you think is stopping the Pak governments to recognize Israel? These same Pakistan killed thousands of Palestinians in 1960s by bombing. So Islam doesn't matter to the ruling elite of Pakistan and they are ready to sell even their women for material gains. But the Pakistani civilian is hardcore islamist. We should also not forget that the JeM attacked Then Army Cheif and President of Pakistan Parvez Musharraf for being too close to America when amrica was their Ally. Now think what will they do if the leaders become too close to Israel!!!

Tridev123

Country flag
Then Israel should be reminded that during 2008 Mumbai terrorists attack, Pakistani terrorists also targetted Jewish center in Mumbai.
I am not faulting Israel. I believe the Israelis would never consider any anti India action done in collusion with Pakistan.

It is the US which should be held responsible.

Anyway let's hope these are only unverified rumours.

shade

Country flag
Currently Pak-Israel frandship is just a dream in the minds of DAWN and Haaretz journalists.
Domestically it is political suicide being friends with yahood, and economically also it is a beggar country, no benefit for Israel buddying with them and losing India in return.
So for now it is not possible, no matter whatever Paki and Leftist Israeli spin you may see.

Ayushraj

Country flag
This pretty much.

Bro in international relation money is sole cause.
If india stop buying israeli weapon and Pakistan pay israel for weapon israel can sell them without any issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles