India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

Country flag
By looking at the way things are going and the escalation ladder it seems so.
I am feeling that there is some event that changes everything is about happen, just a feeling. With things happening all around something is about happen. Hope that we will be on the right side.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
According to Some porkis... "2-3 squadrons of F-16s & bringing India on table for Kashmir talks" are on offer for recognising Israel
What I said pakistan will sell kashmir candy to pakistanis on recognising Israel.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This is a English forum, I don't understand that naarth indian language.
It means dhoti shivring,which you are indulging in .
And words in ordu ( a bastard and a not. A north indian language) mean the future of hanood is full of torment and mockery which will be done by subhuman people called porkistanis

Tuco

Country flag
It means dhoti shivring,which you are indulging in .
And words in ordu ( a bastard and a not. A north indian language) mean the future of hanood is full of torment and mockery which will be done by subhuman people called porkistanis
Lol what's dhoti? I wear chaddi.

Echelon Four

Historically & logically, China’s belligerency began back in 2004 as far as INTENT goes, & matters began accelerating after August 2008 in terms of acquisition of CAPABILITIES for realising that intent. That’s why by 2009 China officially began labelling the whole of Ladakh as disputed territory, meaning China was free to be aggressive there since it was not India’s territory. Failure to see this in this light was a historic blunder of biblical proportions, but despite this, the present-day political dispensation is laying the blame for India’s recent reverses on previous political dispensations, i.e. there’s no national consensus on what constitutes the China Threat & what its origins are. That is typically characteristic of the mindsets of those who are clueless about both grand strategizing & nation-building. For such folks, only symbolism matters, i.e. everyone wants to takeoff from Asoka becoming Asoka the Great, while totally ignoring what evolutionary steps Asoka had to take to reach his ultimate desired end-state, i.e. he first had to become Asoka the Butcherer.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Won't ditch us frankly it's too fantastical to even think so. But if Israel decides to help in terms of technology, pakistan will benefit a lot. Remember Israel selling Pegasus surveillance software to Saudis? Shady stuff can always happens. Mossad already cooperates with the ISI.
Mossad co operates with ISI?

The first thing UAE did is to enforce stricter laws on visas to Pakistanis.

Why are people discussing Pakistan and Israel here?

IndianYonko

Country flag
takeoff from Asoka becoming Asoka the Great, while totally ignoring what evolutionary steps Asoka had to take to reach his ultimate desired end-state, i.e. he first had to become Asoka the Butcherer.
completely agree to this part.
Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.
Peace cannot be achieved through talks or war; it can achieved by terror in hearts of enemy.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
1. Why artillery guns not being ordered despite dire need & presence of indigenous solutions? Plz don't point out the piecemeal orders.
2. Why SHORADS & VSHORADS not being ordered? want to end up like Armenia?
3. Why you went in for the failed RFI route for MMRCA2.0? Are you fool enough to purchase anything other than Rafale & further worsen the logistical problems of IAF?
4. Why ATGM's/Sniper rifles not ordered? Again don't point out the piecemeal orders.
5. Why Submarines are without their suitable torpedoes?

Why there is no BLOODY SENSE OF URGENCY?

Reason: Acute lack of national pride. We can only fight in streets like goons. Everyday we invent new criterion to further the divide among us.

When confronted about our shortcomings... we resort to creating fanatsies.

Had Pakistan been just double of its size, population, resources... soncho ki aapka kya haal karta

sala sharm aata hai chutiya hindu mentality par

Pakistan used to have double the land and resources prior to 1971.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistan Army desperately trying to normalise relationship with Israel. It sends it's journalist with a script. It hopes it will treat Pakistan on equal terms like India to counterbalance defence deals with India (Second Video).

Also note. Israel has never directly/openly supported India viz a viz it's adversaries on issues like Kashmir etc in the UN. It has always monkey balanced diplomatically despite having no relations with Pakistan. Now connect the dots and analyse its implications.

Pakistan is trying address the people of Israel.
This creates an impression that they had talks with Israeli establishment.

If talks are happening , it is not because of pressure from xyz country but need of time.

Echelon Four

What is China's End Game?

To keep the Indian troops permanently tied to the Eastern border which gives Pakistan ample time to consolidate on its G&B 'annexation'. That’s the short-term objective. The long-term objective of China is to capture Ladakh, which was outlined by Chairman Mao back in the early 1950s itself.

Why have successive Govts of India not paid any heed to such declaratory objectives that were spelt out by the adversary decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles