India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I suspect Moeed is running a scam GOP. When he was in Washington think tanks, he used to give gyan baazi to GoP, GOP fell for his sales pitch.

When we assess moeed’s ideas against his predecessors, Sartaj Aziz and durrani were of higher intellectual caliber than this chap.
Hahaha the way he is narrating lollywood ka sasta actor lag raha hai bhenchod:hehe:
Ek ye NSA dual citizenship se sartaz Ko compare karna Matlab comparing the rock with varun dhawan. He is just another brother of harsh the husband of bharti nashedi.

Ek nsa hamara hai jo ground se uth kar post par hai.

Ek moeed the barebone nsa jo usa me baith kar job apply karta hai. Taaki imran ki english ko sudhar sake.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I suspect Moeed is running a scam GOP. When he was in Washington think tanks, he used to give gyan baazi to GoP, GOP fell for his sales pitch.

When we assess moeed’s ideas against his predecessors, Sartaj Aziz and durrani were of higher intellectual caliber than this chap.
Dual citizenship zindabad. Pakistan allahu akbar ka nara lagao jeb bharo. Papa the john ka pizza kholo. Fir bahar jaa ke settle ho jao. Pak me real estate ka scope acha hai. :playball: :facepalm:

Alfalfa

Country flag
They also don't have have 160 j17s,only about 80 and not all are block 3 variants that are the decent ones.

Also take into account the technical issues with the aircraft.

Also most of their so called best aircraft -f16 are also obsolete.

Rest of their aircraft are older than mig 21 or they are less capable than it.- the mirage variants and the P7 - mig 21 clones.

Please don't sensationalize.the issue with iaf will get solved this decade with Indeginous aircraft production picking up.
Are you sure about that, AFAIK... they have ~ 140 delivered and 65 more on order 7-8 squadrons cant be on 80 ACs.. they surely have more..

Last edited:

ninja hattori

Country flag
Yes, he is set for his life now. All the sophistry he spouts the ordinary Abdul who also makes Pakistani political class was suppose to hire him and project him as a blue eye diplomat.
Pakistan me diplomat ban na hai. To u just need one thing english. Aur sath me ek oxford ki dictionary so that they can say educated from Oxford. :doh:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The manufacturer of the radio sets carried by JeM terrorists killed in Nagrota encounter is made and operated from Pakistani military bases.

1606051840497.png

The 'about us page' on the website of MEI makes it clear, as it mentions that the company is serving the military/government sector by providing radio systems. The company’s major clients include virtually every arm of police and defence establishment in Pakistan. It lists Strategic Plans Division, Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Rangers, Frontier Corps, Frontier Constabulary KPK, Police, Airports Security Force, Security agencies etc as its major clients, apart from other government and private organisations.

However, these delusional Pakis will say that its a figment of India's imnagination and that no such company exists on Pak soil!!

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Atleast give credits to the twitter handle you picked this from....
you literally copied tweets from the Major's handle and pasted them here... wow
Cant you see the initials written there. If you cant see then I cant do anything. Most of the Memebrs her knew here that I rather than posting twitter I write them down with name at the bottom. After many posting getting deleted I started writing of copying them with mentioning them. And dont ask me to get a photo copy of its I dont own a laptop or desktop and I dont knew how to take a screen shot from a mobile.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan over plays his hand by accusing India.

Indian options to keep its strategic restraint in the backdrop of fake accusation dries faster.

Yusuf Moeed rather making India defensive makes us more aggressive and conclusive.

Afghanistan falls back into to Pakistani deep state hands.

Dominate rouge ISI and Army factions goes out of control because they see it as loosening of the American pressure valve.

Pakistani Political dispensation under pressure of aggressive India willy nilly submits to them.

With presumed strategic depth they attack India.

India under strong leadership goes all out and weakens Pakistani army to no near recovery.

Pakistan destabilise and Jihadis out of control starts infiltrating into J&K.

Now how you will handle the narrative of not making Pakistan unstable?

My submission: It is better to fight Jihadi influx and their desperate attacks not backed by organised military. There will be surge at the very initial phase but will die down gradually. Our impunity to further conduct operations inside Pakistan will also increase.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The manufacturer of the radio carried by JeM terrorists killed in Nagrota encounter is made and operated from Pakistani military bases.

View attachment 67437

The 'about us page' on the website of MEI makes it clear, as it mentions that the company is serving the military/government sector by providing radio systems. The company’s major clients include virtually every arm of police and defence establishment in Pakistan. It lists Strategic Plans Division, Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Rangers, Frontier Corps, Frontier Constabulary KPK, Police, Airports Security Force, Security agencies etc as its major clients, apart from other government and private organisations.

However, these delusional Pakis will say that its a figment of India's imnagination and that no such company exists on Pak soil!!
Army should have replied "72 hoors ke paas phnche ".

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The porks hide their casulties but what will they tell soldier family

ninja hattori

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles