India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

Country flag
The low lying cow shed blown off. How do you say thermobaric bombs? I have not noticed any white smoke? the blast was also high rising. What makes you say it was thermobaric? and why do you think someone might have used Thermobaric bombs to blow of a cowshed? What thermobaric weapon does IA have?

It seems you have recently learnt the term...
Relax. Was just curious.
Anyway in this clip it is claimed that CRPF used a shoulder mounted thermobaric weapon. After comparing the clips i guess you're probably right cause the Pulwama one looks quite muted.

Indian Central Reserve Police Force fires Thermobaric shoulder mounted weapon towards Militants/Terrorists after he killed the hostage in Kashmir. - https://v.redd.it/ybmoe58bymw31

piKacHHu

Country flag
That's from yesterday's pulwama op,my comment also referring to that,
I mistook it as reference to Handwara.
Anyway, the explosion shown in video seemed to be powerful enough to shred the body of jihadis into pieces. However, they seems to be intact in the blurred image.

XR SAM

Country flag
Still no valid justification for a CO leading extraction of civilians. Only a wrong intel could give a false sense of security to the CO & his team while entering the encounter site infested with terrorists.
Even if there is a tradition of commander leading charge in CT op, it needs to be changed as highlighted in the article below.

Op-ed on Need of change in RR tactics for fighting Kashmir Insurgency

Be it wrong or right intel, why anyone will have sense of security until seeing the dead bodies of militants? I can see everyone talking about wrong intel..what was the use of intel after we already started the fight with terrorists? The only intel needed durin this kind of mission is the layout of building. cant we send some robots scan the building before entering? or some nano drones like black hornet? These basic things are denied to our braves which could have save their lives. but in Neta logo to kya jata hai? unke bacche to nahi mar rahe hai Kashmir me, mar to rahe hai hum middle class logo ke bacche..marne do hume kya? weapons soldiers ki jaan bachane keliye thodi kharidi jati hai, woh to kharidi jati hai taki hamari high level army officials aur neta-babu ki bank balance badane keliye. Whole Pakistan is celebrating like winning world cup today and mocking our martyrs. Feel like banging my head in wall. I am losing all hope.

revenge002

Country flag
If we really want to heart Pakistan hurts where it hurts most.

1- we can really hurt them through their policies like create massive farmers uprising.we all their farmers are in no good condition and their most fertile land in Punjab from where their leadership for political and military emerge.

2- Create massive confusion among the Pakistani citizen about their retired military personnel like they grabbing their land resources by profiting from their own system, because most of the money they control for kashmir terrorism paki fauj. foundation.

3-Remember our narrative to target them at Pakistan always counter with muslimhood type things so , we target their institutions in which there country foundation stand,here you say their institutions control by mullas madrasha and army but whom them serve common citizen who work hard to earn, our target is common citizen (aam adami) modi try to do in his speech in kerla like addressing paki public but it doesn't work because their own people can do it not us .

4- They teach their lies to public through their islamic institutions school madarsha but remember common civilian live among civilians (citizen) what we going to do is create panic among them , like every institutions control by elites they are treated like third class citizens like Marxists do in Europe among workers.their leadership does not care about them.first they going to try everything like muslimhood like thing but when civilians starting distrust them they going to panic

5-Our main problem lies in their thing called muslimhood which we going to break through division among through classes like elites middle and poor

6- it's looklike a fantasy talk but when you create fear among public for their establishment public always react.it definitely tedious process but it definitely going to gives us result.

mod edit: formatting

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Video from pulwama op,hideout blown sky high

(Ignore the rant)
Bit longer version of the blast(pulwama op).

Warning:
Because this video is posted as reply to the dead terrorist pictures,so it will show up in the tweet.

Click it under your own discretion

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
As the inputs are coming in things are becoming clear and clearer ......

* On 28 Apr the unit receives information of movement of terrorists in Rajwar Forests.

* On 01 May first contact established - one terrorist gets injured but they all manage to enter adjoining habitation and take eleven civilians as hostage.

* On the night of 01/ 02 May contact against established. Terrorists fire from a cowshed. No firing from the adjoining houses. The weather gets pretty bad during the night but the operation is in progress with firefights. Two terrorists get killed in the cowshed/

* Some terrorists enter the adjoining house and take hostage of four civilians there.
* As is usual, a search of adjoining areas is ordered in the morning. CO and his team enter the house adjoining the cowshed.
There are terrorists inside the house and the team of five led by the CO gets martyrdom.

What is callous about it? Where is the scope for such witch-hunting ??

Only at the stage of entry - the CO should have caught some civilians and make them enter the house ahead of himself ?? However, since the firefight was on throughout the night, civilians would have definitely run away from adjoining areas.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
If we really want to heart Pakistan hurts where it hurts most.

1- we can really hurt them through their policies like create massive farmers uprising.we all their farmers are in no good condition and their most fertile land in Punjab from where their leadership for political and military emerge.

2- Create massive confusion among the Pakistani citizen about their retired military personnel like they grabbing their land resources by profiting from their own system, because most of the money they control for kashmir terrorism paki fauj. foundation.

3-Remember our narrative to target them at Pakistan always counter with muslimhood type things so , we target their institutions in which there country foundation stand,here you say their institutions control by mullas madrasha and army but whom them serve common citizen who work hard to earn, our target is common citizen (aam adami) modi try to do in his speech in kerla like addressing paki public but it doesn't work because their own people can do it not us .

4- They teach their lies to public through their islamic institutions school madarsha but remember common civilian live among civilians (citizen) what we going to do is create panic among them , like every institutions control by elites they are treated like third class citizens like Marxists do in Europe among workers.their leadership does not care about them.first they going to try everything like muslimhood like thing but when civilians starting distrust them they going to panic

5-Our main problem lies in their thing called muslimhood which we going to break through division among through classes like elites middle and poor

6- it's looklike a fantasy talk but when you create fear among public for their establishment public always react.it definitely tedious process but it definitely going to gives us result.

mod edit: formatting
This is fantasy.. paki jahil awam beliefs more on army than any establishment and paki Punjab population never rise against Punjabi controlled army. Rest they themselves kills own people in KPK Waziristan Balochistan Sindh who speaks against army.
Pakistan is only Punjab and Punjabis control pak army and entire Pakistan.
Only thing is if we hurt Pak Punjabis then we can avenge our loses. Pakis fear losing Sialkot and Lahore hence everyday retort to social media rumours of India attacking them in Sialkot/ IB.
Govt should look at invading IB and stretch Pak army then invade LoC. Like in 1971 only military action can break Pak rest are just political scoring measures.

Kumata

Good News Incoming TPP has Targeted Paki Panjabi Occupation Army in KPK. Two Pakis Border Posts Targetted by Pashtun Freedom Fighters. Mutiple Pakis dispatched to Naraka
Now that we have a direct claim, time to put karachi on fire.... Put Arihant in near karachi and let our ships roast karachi...time to bring out the lights and sirens... time for navy to join post army and IAF ...

Knowitall

I'm still not able to understand what the hell is wrong with our army.

It is really making my head hurt.

I am unable to understand if NSG could have bought those drones why didn't the army just why.

They didn't say purchase a few from NSG themselves just why.

And then I read about the ops starting at daybreak at this point even talking about night vision seems a waste since they won't buy it anyways.

I just don't understand it really doesn't cost much at all a few funds can surely be set aside.

There needs to be some serious checking of the army top brass too much corruption is going on and it's effecting our ops.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Now that we have a direct claim, time to put karachi on fire.... Put Arihant in near karachi and let our ships roast karachi...time to bring out the lights and sirens... time for navy to join post army and IAF ...
Not Arihant it should be Akula (chakra) attack submarine with kalvari and CBG alone is enough to roast porki navy.

captscooby81

Country flag
This has nothing to do with armed forces alone it's across the board same working culture. why working alone its even same from family levels . That is the culture we all asian countries grow up and it gets embedded even in working culture .

No wonder US army sergeant can do that because that is their culture

Just sharing the knowledge i just come across in online course i was doing in this lock-down about how culture and communications are interlinked .

Bro in US army a seargent can question his company commander on the tactics being used.

This doesnt happen in any asian army.

And that is why they are the fucking best.

Last edited:

XR SAM

Country flag
Behaviour of Modi 2.0 govt after 370 has been disappointing. It's palpable army has been let down by govt and CDS is used for PR.
Political appeasement is going on and this Corona lockdown has been given a push for that
The bus we missed on Feb last year has presented itself again and there are no signs of grabbing the chance. We will only see the PR work of govt and few bombardment of PoK terrorist launch padnews which Mulla geneals sitting in pindi give rat ass.Invade LoC in multiple sectors and give the taste of paki medicine to them then we can have a solution. Else we keep doing Kadi ninda to eternity and news channel churning high TRP with sensational PR news of govt on expense of brave hearts supreme sacrifice
also why aren't we using drones choppers in counter insurgency?
Pak uses in Balochistan KPK Waziristan and international Human rights barking dogs doesn't even look at it... Why are we sacrificing men when we spending billions in modern weapons or they are bought for shiny airshows or to shower flowers on secretariat?
cant agree more. You can destroy 100s of lauchpads and kill thousands of terrorist but those Pindi boys dont give a damn. actually they want us to fight like this along loc and Kashmir. This is the Army which denied to take dead bodies of brave soldiers like sher khan, at what logic we believe that they will stop terrorism if we kill some rats along loc? They dont report any casualties. The only soldiers they cared for is Punjabi Sunni soldiers. Remember few months back they had showed white flag to BSF to collect dead bodies from LoC.? Army sources told that time that they were Punjabi soldiers. So they cant deny or andandon the dead bodies like they do to others. Moral is they will take us seriously only when we start taking out Punjabi Sunni Mulla brigadiers and soldiers and also the retired ones who provide training to militants.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
11 people were kept under hostage.
Then they must be more cautious...Simply call for SF and also it is justified according to the situation....CO is a planner,not an operator and reflection may be compromised with respect to age...and Yes,sometimes the extreme professional person's decision cost his own life though....Sad..Sad...Sad..

Bhadra

Country flag
Be it wrong or right intel, why anyone will have sense of security until seeing the dead bodies of militants? I can see everyone talking about wrong intel..what was the use of intel after we already started the fight with terrorists? The only intel needed durin this kind of mission is the layout of building. cant we send some robots scan the building before entering? or some nano drones like black hornet? These basic things are denied to our braves which could have save their lives. but in Neta logo to kya jata hai? unke bacche to nahi mar rahe hai Kashmir me, mar to rahe hai hum middle class logo ke bacche..marne do hume kya? weapons soldiers ki jaan bachane keliye thodi kharidi jati hai, woh to kharidi jati hai taki hamari high level army officials aur neta-babu ki bank balance badane keliye. Whole Pakistan is celebrating like winning world cup today and mocking our martyrs. Feel like banging my head in wall. I am losing all hope.
That was a neta type bhashaNa..... in total four posts you are trying to inflame passion......

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
Seriously is this true? Vats Rohit is reliable guy though.

If true then how are paki accounts accessing such pics?😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles