India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag

Meanwhile atleast Km far away blasts happen & kashmiri muslims are injured , important point this is not a encounter site ,still believe they are not working hand in glove with the enemy,think for a moment what a power like China & Russia would do & what have they done in Xinjiang & Chechnya & Russian forces flattened the grosky city with MBRL here we do house to house raids so called emerging power when so smaller powers like Myanmar handle the situation very differently

WARREN SS

Country flag
Sorry To say but CO Fighting on Front lines is always a Big gamble
It Will boost moral But Will also result in dire Consequences

Many Battles are lost by Winning Side due To These same thought-process Example are Battle of Khanva ,Second battle of Panipat,Third Battle of Panipat

Here a Frictional example Of how Military command effect Moral of Soldiers Though Unrelated

WARREN SS

Country flag
Well News Certainly Put Off my Mood for the day. Not have Patience To discuss technical threads now.Taking Off :facepalm: :facepalm:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sorry To say but CO Fighting on Front lines is always a Big gamble
It Will boost moral But Will also result in dire Consequences

Many Battles are lost by Winning Side due To These same thought-process Example are Battle of Khanva ,Second battle of Panipat,Third Battle of Panipat

Here a Frictional example Of how Military command effect Moral of Soldiers Though Unrelated

I dont know why he made that statement specially being a General.

Even if he plays chess he would know that you never take risks with your king but eith your pawns and elephants or camel not with the king.

Why would you send a Colonel to the fucking target house?

And in the age of drones and helmet mounted camera we are doing this?

Hellfire

Country flag
And what happened to your logic ...

Look, the aim of anti-terror operations by Army is to contain and suppress acts of terror and minimize violence in society so that the writ of civil administration runs large.. the military is not there to raze everything to the ground and say = Ah everything is solved now.. there is nothing left to solve.. :pound: :pound: :pound:

The elimination of insurgency or terrorism is a political objective to be achieved through politics by politicians and civil administration. If you do not know that do not shout.

Read. Very carefully. Will highlight. Understand. Assimilate. Respond. If still unclear, will discuss Counter Insurgency and tenets with you if you want, quoting Capt David Galula.

Too generalized. Rule of 10:10:80 in any counter-insurgency holds. 10% pro government, 10% against government, and 80% simply trying to survive. That is why, level of violence decides on your ability to coerce the public (the 80%) to do your bidding. You can unleash violence on your own society in initial stages for a very short time, and you will see immense military success in the counter insurgency efforts (1990-1996). This is the time you take to undertake political steps to finnish the root cause of insurgency.

Unfortunately, our leadership and people in their finite wisdom, decided that military operations can be an answer for eternity. So we saw resurgence of Militancy when Gujral pulled back troops from valley briefly, then again we unleashed forces, and by 2007 things were controlled, and again the same. And will remain the same.

Let me know which of you will continue to support the Government if for 30 years your houses are broken down and searched and if you are mistakenly beaten up multiple times in the anti terror operations? Even you will pick up arms.

How do we know, if the continuation of insurgency/terrorism is is not part of any strategy ....?? In India some agencies are well known to create and sustain insurgencies/terrorism to attain political goals of some Party of leaders...

Who created Bhaindarwala and Bodo insurgency for example ...?? Who funded LTTE and also got so many Armymen killed?
Obviously. Let's revisit creation of Kashmir problem.

1. Nehru - imprisoning Sheikh Abdullah in 1953
2. Jan Sang & Muslim parties (offshoots of Jamaat-e-Islami) starting identity politics actively in 50s, which gained momentum once Nehru imprisoned Abdullah on advice of Karan Singh and Bakshi Ghulam Mohammad and National Conference appeared politically weak in the Indian system.
3. Fast forward to death of Sheikh Abdullah and Indira Gandhi's attempts to install a Congress led govt, part of the larger plan to undermine regional heavyweights like Akalis in Punjab, NC in J&K, and the regional parties arising in Tamil Nadu . And perceived rigging of elections in 1987 which saw NC-Congress alliance in power.
4. We also saw it in various forms since 1989, with the deliberate strategy of permissive entry of wahabi ideology into the valley from 2007 onwards. The ofcourse, more recent, the action ordered against the security forces' personnel who killed 03 Kashmiris who rammed through two checkpoints and did not stop. Permission to prosecute them was given under Modi 1.0

Politics.

Hellfire

Country flag
That Generation in Is completely changed those were people of pre Partition India

This generation Is product Of Wahhabi ideology that Spread In valley in 90's
For them Each an every You are infidels and your Women Potential sex slaves

Incorrect. Wahabi ideology was allowed to spread as a deliberate initiative from 2007. Prior to that, majority of the militants were trained and disciplined, usually led by Pakistani SSG/ex-SSG.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Kyun Bhai it free media

Why media should hide incompetence of Indian army for Operation failure

Lesson should be given to IA ranks

They perfectly hidden behind cover of over patriotism of Indian gullible public
This happened in 18th feb 2019 as well after Pulwama.. lieutenant colonel and brigadier were injured near an encounter site.. The Indian Army then hides its incompetence by saying that these senior officers were leading from the front, as if these senior officers were executing some military campaign against China or Pakistan.
This glory hunting of senior officers has come back to bite IA. I hope there is a serious investigation on the lapses.

Last edited:

Freezer Dam

Country flag

Even if he plays chess he would know that you never take risks with your king but eith your pawns and elephants or camel not with the king.

I just want to say like this...
It's like a 90's operation they did.. Cannot digested till yesterday...We have f..King every new modern gear but why didn't we used that..Simply a room intervention we need a CO and a Majors and Sog of j&k for doing that...What here people also justifying that..Just very sad...Very sad...

SavageKing456

Country flag
LoL 😂 why don’t we just give entire India to Pakistan. If Hindus can’t even hold unto a small Valley it’s better we just give up the entire country to pakis. I know my response was like a asshole but please try to understand I know you are frustrated but we must show patience. Yes secularism has weakened the Army but Army is still the same force as in the past. Don’t let this loss make you weak Brother. Giving up is easy but keep going is were real victory lies. You know what makes Porki Terrorists keep going in there brainwashed head, they think even if they die they will eventually win against India through bloody attrition. Hindus must also understand this. Giving up is not the Answer or option we have. I have complete trust in the Army. We will come out of this conflict with complete victory and POK integrated into India but along the way there will some minor setbacks but we must persevere and hit back against our enemies.
It's high time we should use brahmos now on their terror camps and end this shit

WARREN SS

Country flag

Because Our generals Are not use To Criticism because of Our Immoral enemy And Under-educated Population
Many of here Think that Army is Above from criticism.If You Some how Criticize IA It Will be Unholy and It Effect overall moral

I mean Fuck this shit.US Army is Facing this Since Vietnam war they are Openly Ridiculed in media by LW's
Did it Made them under-effective No

IA started Media Management PR Like Pakistan army
In btw Army Top brass Forgotten They are Soldiers Not politicians

Last edited:

Hellfire

Country flag
What kind of question is that ?
A question based on the understanding that the families may not be willing to relocate to a place where there is no infrastructure as they know it. No extended families nor friends nor sources of livelihood.

By the way, if I am told to settle anywhere in Sikkim - I would prefer North Sikkim. That is the only part of Sikkim where I can undertake sustainable agricultural activities, grow organic legumes and lentils, lots of potatoes, grow fruits, feed on hundreds of varieties of Orchids, has India's one of the largest biospheric reserve forests, lots of wildlife, a lot of water : to say the least.
And we wonder why there is an increase in migration of people from rural to urban set up in India, leaving agriculture.

I certainly would willingly live in Yumthang Valley, provided I do get a pay worth my living there.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
This happened in 18th feb 2018 as well after Pulwama.. lieutenant colonel and brigadier were injured near an encounter site.. The Indian Army then hides its incompetence by saying that these senior officers were leading from the front, as if these senior officers were executing some military campaign against China or Pakistan.
This glory hunting of senior officers has come back to bite IA. I hope there is a serious investigation on the lapses.
So what indian army should say? That our senior officer died because of slipping in bathroom? They died in action there is nothing to hide unless you have proof that they were not in operation.
When the time comes leadership of IA can always start military campaign against china and Pakistan.

Everyone here is speaking incompetence and BS should also see how many terrorists are killed in since 2020 and IA is also working under adverse conditions of coronavirus.

If wouldn't have cared about saving civilians then this would have never happened.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
:mad2::mad2:
Feel like tearing out my hair in frustration !
So many things seem wrong about this handwara op .

1. If it was a hostage situation why the fk was NSG not called in ? (As usual)
The experts need to be called in when there is a tailor made situation for them (this is an assumption
since I dont know the ground situation). RR and regular army are not the experts when it comes
to kicking doors !

At daybreak army advances and kills both terrorists.
Again and again the same thing ! I am absolutely tired of hearing this shit. Ops resuming at day break instead
of taking advantage of the night. If every one of the soldiers had NVG then we could have halaled the pigs
as they would be fighting night blind. This is getting frankly ridiculous! IA is still fighting in the 90s it appears.

3. Some reports saying that the so called civilian hostages were celebrating the death of our soldiers. If that is
the case why were they not shot on the spot dammit ?

4.Op Sadbhavana seems to have taken out any vestiges of aggressive approach towards accepting collateral damage.
Fuck the collateral damage, heck we should purposely cause collateral damage to discourage the local abduls from sheltering porkies. Start using rudra Helos and tell me if any kashmiri local abdul will even think about giving shelter to a terrorist when they know in the back of their mind that the army doesn’t give a fuck and will blow them, their house , their family along with the terrorists to stone age.

5. And yes , burn those fuckers right at site of the op without waiting for any shitty last rites. Only humans deserve last rites, not fucking pigs and dogs !

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
So what indian army should say? That our senior officer died because of slipping in bathroom? They died in action there is nothing to hide unless you have proof that they were not in operation.
When the time comes leadership of IA can always start military campaign against china and Pakistan.
Does anyone ask the army why cant junior officers manage to flush out couple of terrorists, holed up in a house on Indian territory, where IA commands absolute numerical advantage? Do we need a brigadier to flush out rats.. Dont glamorize rat hunting, as fighting on the front line..

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
In btw Army To brass Forgotten They are Soldiers Not politicians
When air strikes happened every nibba on this forum was speaking about need of Military spoke person like DG ISPR. But now when IA have started to post updates everyone is like why they are doing this. 😅😒

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Because Our generals Are not use To Criticism because of Our Immoral enemy And Under-educated Population
Many of here Think that Army is Above from criticism.If You Some how Criticize IA It Will be Unholy and It Effect overall moral

I mean Fuck this shit.US Army is Facing this Since Vietnam war they are Openly Ridiculed in media by LW's
Did it Made them under-effective No

In btw Army To brass Forgotten They are Soldiers Not politicians
Bro in US army a seargent can question his company commander on the tactics being used.

This doesnt happen in any asian army.

And that is why they are the fucking best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles