India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
He might be but still why give platform to a paki troll ?

He's rejoicing and putting through the point civilians hate India in line with Pakistani narrative of occupation of those civilians by India.
This is OSINT used here. By my analysis, it was a trap laid by terrorists using hostages as human shields. Intelligence or militant surrender was likely motive. Wouldn't be surprised if hostages and terrorists turn out to be related.

daya

Country flag
Thoda hatkar... Abhi itna gussa kyu hai jante hain... kyuki do bade officers veergati ko prapt huye hain aur kul milakar paanch balidaan huye hain..agar operations me itni badi sankhya me balidan na huye hote aur ek col tatha ek major na hote evam ye veergatiyan 10-15 din me huyi hoti to lagbhag shaant hote ham indians. Bade afsaron aur netaon ko ye janna chahiye ki har ek jaan amulya hai, har ek balidaani apne ghar ke liye ek poori duniya hai. isliye is prakar ke operations me chahe ek jawan veergati ko prapt ho ek commissioner officer, ye desh ke liye theek nahi.. dusra jab tak local support nahi hoti koi bhi bahar se aakar terrorism nahi faila sakta.. local support kewal vichardhara ke karan hai.. pakistan par prahar karne ke saath is vichardhara ko samool nasht karna jaroori hai, lekin afsos aisa hota nahi dikhayi deta.. yadi kisi ko dukh pahuncha ho to pahle hi kshama...

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This Is failure of mountainous scale
Who all defending it is just part of this scam

CO should command ops but through Com's. not physically present there

India is fighting insurgency
For 3 decades
You mean To say we don't have enough trained JCO's and captains or other trained soldiers for Hostage crisis
Or carry out Ops

Sorry to say but It's clear case of Not following SOP
If this standard SOP then God save us

We have facing A Shortage of talent in IA in officers ranks

They are hardly 40-50 thousand ranks in force of 1.4 million.

Sad part we not just lost CO BUT 2IC it seems

During war of Stalingrad in WW2 Soviet snipers targeted German ranks
That will impact Them Physiologically.
In second and third battle of panipat winning side
Lost was due to killing of Leader
Hemu and Viswas rao(Son of peshwa)

Sorry to say I never seen Any Top end army loosing such high rank soldiers in needless cause in basic hostage cris operations

This carelessness we can only expect from
British legacy Indian army

Indian army has serious problem
With it's Way of thinking and approach

And until Command Structure and doctrine will be not revamped we will face these disastrous consequences everyday.
I Agree with you on CO part. The Indian Army is one of the biggest armies in the world that has one of the highest Causality rates among its officer ranks. The Indian Army already faces many problems with recruitment of Officers which we can see by the closure of the Officer Training Academy Gaya which failed to produce large amount officers that the Army initially thought it could make . Many educated youngsters of today don’t consider Army as there first choice when it comes employment, many want to go do corporate jobs and live comfortable lives. This causes shortages of Qualified Officers in many units. Officers are backbone of units there loss causes damage to the moral and psyche of soldiers. Indian Army needs to change the way it who leads. Officers are precious assets that can’t be wasted more JCOs needs to be trained to strengthen there leadership skills and help lessen the burden on officers. We need to especially help JCOs who show spirt and determination. I agree that CO leading the operation to rescue “Civilians” was a dumb move by the unit. He should have led from background and not himself get into danger.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I think first of all we should use this situation to show real face of kashmiri people to in india.
We should tell how big traitor they are by collaborating with terrorist.
This hum awam and hamari awam BS will not work.
This all sham Average Indian has no Mercy for Kashmir's or I say Majority Of Indian Hindus in Rural area hate Muslims
Its Problem of Politicians To project themselves next gandhi

Bhadra

Country flag
This Is failure of mountainous scale
Who all defending it is just part of this scam

CO should command ops but through Com's. not physically present there

India is fighting insurgency
For 3 decades
You mean To say we don't have enough trained JCO's and captains or other trained soldiers for Hostage crisis
Or carry out Ops

Sorry to say but It's clear case of Not following SOP
If this standard SOP then God save us

We have facing A Shortage of talent in IA in officers ranks

They are hardly 40-50 thousand ranks in force of 1.4 million.

Sad part we not just lost CO BUT 2IC it seems

During war of Stalingrad in WW2 Soviet snipers targeted German ranks
That will impact Them Physiologically.
In second and third battle of panipat winning side
Lost was due to killing of Leader
Hemu and Viswas rao(Son of peshwa)

Sorry to say I never seen Any Top end army loosing such high rank soldiers in needless cause in basic hostage cris operations

This carelessness we can only expect from
British legacy Indian army

Indian army has serious problem
With it's Way of thinking and approach

And until Command Structure and doctrine will be not revamped we will face these disastrous consequences everyday.
Do not worry. It is not the Indian Army that has serious problems. It is your well established jaundiced and uninformed views that is as good as rubbish....

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
I think first of all we should use this situation to show real face of kashmiri people to in india.
We should tell how big traitor they are by collaborating with terrorist.
This hum awam and hamari awam BS will not work.
That would not solve anything. If you think Kashmiris are the only back stabbers then you are not being real. Such kind of behaviour has been witnessed in the length and breadth of this country.

daya

Country flag
I Agree with you on CO part. The Indian Army is one of the biggest armies in the world that has one of the highest Causality rates among its officer ranks. The Indian Army already faces many problems with recruitment of Officers which we can see by the closure of the Officer Training Academy Gaya which failed to produce large amount officers that the Army initially thought it could make . Many educated youngsters of today don’t consider Army as there first choice when it comes employment, many want to go do corporate jobs and live comfortable lives. This causes shortages of Qualified Officers in many units. Officers are backbone of units there loss causes damage to the moral and psyche of soldiers. Indian Army needs to change the way it who leads. Officers are precious assets that can’t be wasted more JCOs needs to be trained to strengthen there leadership skills and help lessen the burden on officers. We need to especially help JCOs who show spirt and determination. I agree that CO leading the operation to rescue “Civilians” was a dumb move by the unit. He should have led from background and not himself get into danger.
Only single post recruitment i.e. for Jawan only... No direct recruitment to commissioned officers. The leadership in the Army and also political will take any measures..

WARREN SS

Country flag
Do not worry. It is not the Indian Army that has serious problems. It is your well established jaundiced and uninformed views that is as good as rubbish....
Speak With your Actions not Words i
As Of Now An army Which has budget Equal to logistic Cost of IA Giving It Equal or I say Better Lesson

Their Will be no shame in learning From you Enemies

Bhadra

Country flag
This all sham Average Indian has no Mercy for Kashmir's or I say Majority Of Indian Hindus in Rural area hate Muslims
Its Problem of Politicians To project themselves next gandhi
Are you for real? Or you are an agent provocateur?
Average Indian has mercy for everyone and the majority of Indians in rural areas live amicably with all religion types.
Sometimes I doubt you are an Indian !!!

WARREN SS

Country flag
Are you for real? Or you are an agent provocateur?
Average Indian has mercy for everyone and the majority of Indians in rural areas live amicably with all religion types.
Sometimes I doubt you are an Indian !!!
Seriously That Highlighted Part Made laugh :megusta:

Ask Mod To check My IP :crazy::crazy:

Bhadra

Country flag
Speak With your Actions not Words i
As Of Now An army Which has budget Equal to logistic Cost of IA Giving It Equal or I say Better Lesson

Their Will be no shame in learning From you Enemies

They are masters of a nation. They own a country. IA is service of a nation that looks after more than 5000 km of the border beside wiping flooded backs of a fool like you.

No regrets why they rejected you.....

Underground Soldier

Country flag
Kitne Haider aaye aur chale Gaye. Who gives a damn about these Terrorists. The point is that we have lost 5 supremely trained men. A terrorist can be made in a single day, but not a CO or major or soldiers for that matter. It takes years of practice to carve out a soldiers like from a civilian. We can't be satisfied that we killed a LeT cadre. For that they will be multiplying as rats.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
These are Just Pawn real ones Are Sitting In Rawalpindi

Target them there families there Schools

Doval met NSA Janjua after Army public School attack and Stopped Funding of TTP after assurance Of Pharand US
I don't Why Indian's are So gullible
No information on this. Do not spread fake rumours here.

WARREN SS

Country flag
They are masters of a nation. They own a country. IA is service of a nation that looks after more than 5000 km of the border beside wiping flooded backs of a fool like you.
They have Limited budget They don't Own Pakistan They are Just Part Of multiple power center's

WARREN SS

Country flag
No information on this. Do not spread fake rumours here.
There Multiple Back-channel meets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles