India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
it’s official, pak govt takes credit for Pulwama attack.
========
Fawad Chaudhury, Federal minister boasts in Pakistan National Assembly that Pulwama was a great achievement of Imran Khan govt.
“ghar me ghus ke maara” he says and Pulwama.

Liberal scums and Congress-i cockroaches used to blame Modi and doubt agencies.
I remember these ba$tards asking ’from where they got RDX’.

Swara Bhaskar like hore lead all the trends on Twitter to blame BJP.

Just see RANDI TV how quickly they are trying to play it down in the same headline.

A whole sold out brothel called Indian mainstream media do Pakistan’s bidding, casts doubts and diverts discourse so that Pakistan and it's scoundrel leaders always remain in a comfortable space from where they can keep attacking Modi.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Some dude was saying there is no proof of Mig-21 downing F-16 in the Mig-21-F-16 thread which is now locked. I had told him that give them fee years/decades & they will themselves agree to it like they did for many events earlier. Here is one such admission by them about carrying out Pulwama terrorist attack.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Some dude was saying there is no proof of Mig-21 downing F-16 in the Mig-21-F-16 thread which is now locked. I had told him that give them fee years/decades & they will themselves agree to it like they did for many events earlier. Here is one such admission by Porkis.

Biggy Piggy posted in this very thread too, and I replied with the whole "pair kaap rahe the, mathe pe paseene the " Bajwa incident, both replies got deleted :pound:

And I didn't delete my post, so probably some mod did it.:hmm:

shade

Country flag

Just see RANDI TV how quickly they are trying to play it down in the same headline.

A whole sold out brothel called Indian mainstream media do Pakistan’s bidding, casts doubts and diverts discourse so that Pakistan and it's scoundrel leaders always remain in a comfortable space from where they can keep attacking Modi.

Times of Pakistan has said that voting-voting was being screeched not modi-modi.
Next Fawad's and the "pair kaap rahe the, maathe pe paseena tha" jhumlas will also be "fact checked" into "they didn't say anything like that"

warriorextreme

Country flag

Times of Pakistan has said that voting-voting was being screeched not modi-modi.
Next Fawad's and the "pair kaap rahe the, maathe pe paseena tha" jhumlas will also be "fact checked" into "they didn't say anything like that"
If TOI started fact checking their own articles then they will have to set aside 200 people team just for that :rofl:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
These inbreds are really low IQ or what,I guess centuries of inbreeding has a cost after all,Nawaz's party is on open rebellion against baki army which itself was a creation of baki army,Nawaz was blue eyed boy of baki army but now with vengeance he is coming back at them first the tomohawk missile reveal for chink clone by nawaz & this now in paki parliament,let it fester more if you intervene now those millions of aam abduls would be your responsibility ,this joke of a nation is going down for good & we'll have a good part to play in it but with cold blooded vengeance not with rage,let's get to 37 squadrons & 210 ships and with revamped armoured elements(IBGs),it's civilian population should feel the pain,create conditions let's finish shahpurkandi dam & have a credible BMD of layered & phased defence ,Pakis won't vanish,sucking up to other & changing sugar daddies is their speciality,you have to decapitate the paki army to have a peaceful region I am sure we'll do that very soon there is always a 'solution' for things.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Anyone wants to know an example how Indian mainstream media and it's disgraced feeders diverted discourse post-Pulwama attack?

One Hartosh Bal and his portal wrote an article on the caste make of the soldiers, implying that only backward class soldiers died therefore outrage of upper-caste Hindus is unwarranted. The coward ran away blocking me when I posted list of UC soldiers who have embraced martyrdom in Kashmir.

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
Anyone wants to know an example how Indian mainstream media and it's disgraced feeders diverted discourse post-Pulwama attack?

One Hartosh Bal and his portal wrote an article on the caste make of the soldiers, implying that only backward class soldiers died therefore outrage of upper-caste Hindus is unwarranted. The coward ran away blocking me when I posted list of UC soldiers who have embraced martyrdom in Kashmir.
This peoples have only one agenda money.

Sanatani

Country flag

I always say ,till there are suspicious deaths of few traitors, nothing is going to change. Fear and pain are the best medications for rascals. Nothing else works.

shade

Country flag

This is a common trick they play, I have seen it in Uri, Pathankot, Pulwama, LoC shelling and firing that happens everyday, always they will deflect by making a big issue of the jawan's jaati, his class, or alleged mistreatment by his superiors, or that he doesn't get sliced bread to eat( Raul di Gandeone said this afaik ).

The troop died defending the motherland, his jaat,religion doesn't matter, he is a martyr of the nation.

Last edited by a moderator:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Yes India has a lot of internal traitors and cockroaches who are willing to sell themselves to the enemies just for couple of rupees. Patriots need to rise up defend our state and protect our identity and culture and also stop Dindu Sickularism and Dindu Gandhi Giri. If not this will end of destroying our whole country and our people will return back to pisslamic and Britshit era slavery.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Lol this is a common trick they play, I have seen it in Uri, Pathankot, Pulwama, LoC shelling and firing that happens everyday, always they will deflect by making a big issue of the jawan's jaati, his class, or alleged mistreatment by his superiors, or that he doesn't get sliced bread to eat( Raul di Gandeone said this afaik ).

The troop died defending the motherland, his jaat,religion doesn't matter, he is a martyr of the nation.
Some these things you mentioned were brought up in India first but later got picked up by the camel pee drinkers for use in trolling against our Jawans and Army. The Cockroaches inside India especially Khangressi started many of these false Rumors and fake stories to spread massive amount of hate against the Indian Army, Our Jawans and Our Government. There are still people even among RW Indians who call Porkis who were dispatched to 72 Hoors by Indian Army as “Martyrs”

shade

Country flag
Some these things you mentioned were brought up in India first but later got picked up by the camel pee drinkers for use in trolling against our Jawans and Army. The Cockroaches inside India especially Khangressi started many of these false Rumors and fake stories to spread massive amount of hate against the Indian Army, Our Jawans and Our Government. There are still people even among RW Indians who call Porkis who were dispatched to 72 Hoors by Indian Army as “Martyrs”
What wtf who are these people?
And no these points are peddled by traitorous media walas and twatter people everytime the cut pp's do something "big" against our troops, or even the chinks after Galwan.

Mikel

Country flag

These people deserve Mossad style assassinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles