India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Really, this is not the fcking time to discuss dick measuring regarding army operations, this is the same army own all 4 war against a terrorist nation, don't teach them how to conduct a rescue op , bajrgdal can suck di..k don't compare prof. Army with bunch of clowns, they scarified for their cause they can easily blow up entire building without setting foot on it but they didn't becoz there was civilians inside , all j&k ppl are not anti national also All Muslims in India too, they also serving their country in respective ways, stop fcking derailing the thread and give respect to brave heart's sacrificed for our nation, ppl like u just judge army for their minor set back, where are u when we killed militants like rats last weeks, stop being dick heads like in NDTV act like an Indian take a second to remember their supreme scarifies to give us peaceful life not the other way around.
Well you & most will remember them for a month or two & after that it will just be battle casualty for army ,ilks of many now will call for revenge which will be most probably artillery strikes & even if some are targeted jihadis will regroup & look for another opportune moment & the cycle will continue as it has for 3 decades ,Kashmiri muslims don't fear the army for one reason as they won't kill them unless they have guns with them

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys,I created a thread to document and offer respect to our fallen martyrs,

Please make use of this thread to pay respect to those fallen warriors.

Regards,

Last edited:

Knowitall

5 soldiers 5 if any single fucker here compares them with oh we killed 10 guys there too get out of here.

They day we lose someone like this we will understand these tit for tat responses are jack shit and no good.

How many fucking years will it take for people to understand that until you beat the shit out of them they won't stop.

Killing their troops has zero hear me nicely and clearly zero fucking effect you can bitch or cry about it but that's the truth.

Until we give them unacceptable amount of damage every time they as so much gather terrorists in there camps on the other side we are not doing anything.

This is the status quo they want this is what they want for them losing troops doesn't matter they couldn't give a fuck.

Our troops the lives of our country men on the other hand is precious.

We must understand that for them keeping kashmir a destabilized region is good enough this is what they want.

We are playing by their rules we have accepted kashmir as a warfront rather than creating a new one on their side.

I hope all those soldiers who lost their lives today attain moksha they have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Om shanti.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It was a clear trap. Pure failed operation owing to secularism of our army and government to do aman ki asha. Looks like we are fighting a war that we will never win. The whole Kashmiri Muslim population supports pakistan. They keep pelting stones,like yesterday too. They massacred and and drove off Hindus from Kashmir with paki help. You cant win in a region where the local population is completely hostile to you. So the new pig outfit TRF have tasted success and and another win for the pakis. Looks like for porkstan the pigs are expendable, for India its soldiers are expendable. What will be our reaction, pounding paki posts and encountering pigs. No wonder we are a global laughing stock pertaining to military operations in Kashmir. Just give that fcking piece of shit Kashmir to porkstan and end this shit. Looks like it's the only way for peace.
LoL 😂 why don’t we just give entire India to Pakistan. If Hindus can’t even hold unto a small Valley it’s better we just give up the entire country to pakis. I know my response was like a asshole but please try to understand I know you are frustrated but we must show patience. Yes secularism has weakened the Army but Army is still the same force as in the past. Don’t let this loss make you weak Brother. Giving up is easy but keep going is were real victory lies. You know what makes Porki Terrorists keep going in there brainwashed head, they think even if they die they will eventually win against India through bloody attrition. Hindus must also understand this. Giving up is not the Answer or option we have. I have complete trust in the Army. We will come out of this conflict with complete victory and POK integrated into India but along the way there will some minor setbacks but we must persevere and hit back against our enemies.

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
If there was no initial firing from jihadis, and so it was assumed the house was safe for entry. How come it was supposed to be a hostage situation. I dont think a Col, Maj will barge into a house which is supposed to be having captive locals but is safe to enter as there is no firing from inside. :crazy:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
May be this not true at all, the realty will remain grey away from the scrutiny of public. Don't trust on this news related to hostage as it may be projected for hiding glaring gap in the operational strategy. After 70 years of Freedom & Democracy, the bureaucracy (Civil and Military Both) doesn't trust their citizen to provide full information of such operations where the hard lesson learned could be institutionalize (In that way, we are no different than Russia or China). All we would hear is some unverified reports or fanboy fantasies. That's the sad part!
My speculation:

1. The said hostage family may be related to some informant or double agent; safety of which would have required intervention of CO.

2. From the body count, it appears that it is 5 vs 2 scenario. If we discount CO aside, 4 SF (1 Major, 2 Buddy, 1 JKP) personnel are available for fight (considering a hostage situation Not ambush). Not a difficult scenario considering flanking maneuvers may have distracted the jihadis. However, it didn't happen. It lead to the possibility that the entire group got incapacitated by grenade attack by the tangos in the room in which they were allegedly trapped.

3. Another scenario is that, the CO got injured in the initial exchange of fire, so to protect him they got stuck in the soft skinned shelter (It appeared from the video, tin sheets & wooden gates can't stop AK rounds) where they came under heavy spray of fire leading to high casualties.
Putting these two together, it appears that terrorists may have used family to lure in the CO and his team. Possible sequence of events :

1. Terrorists use hostages to lure in CO and team. Presence of Police SI shows it could be an intelligence/tip meetup. Explains why rear exit was unsecured.

2. Terrorists use grenade to incapacitate and open indiscriminate fire. CO and team are KIA.

3. Perimeter team engages terrorists and call for backup. Cordon is established.

4. Soft cover is blown apart. Firing as in video.

5. At daybreak army advances and kills both terrorists.

Kumata

If there was no initial firing from jihadis, and so it was assumed the house was safe for entry. How come it was supposed to be a hostage situation. I dont think a Col, Maj will barge into a house which is supposed to be having captive locals but is safe to enter as there is no firing from inside. :crazy:
Apprently both sides entered the house at same time.

Army from front and terrirists from backdoor... perhaps terrorists were few seconds early to set themselves up...

Mikel

Country flag
Ghanta response this is no response this response will never calm down the army this is just for politicians to say see we did something.
Arre bhai this will be escalated obviously. What options does Indian Army have right now other than targeting Paki posts and launchpads?

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
These artillery firing response is pissing me off.

The new normal should have been SS and BS like actions.

Pakistan has about 1 million armed personal active + reserve. More than that are the jihadis. These artillery attacks will kill a dozen and then what. It will keep on.

As per my calculation it will take 100000 such operations to kill only armed force personal of Pakistan. In the meantime Indian personal will keep dying.

We have to hit where it hurts. We need pearl harbor like operations to teach them a lesson.

piKacHHu

Country flag
It does happen in battle milieu...
In any large operation involving a company or more, a good CO is always present.
His team was the first to enter the house is also not strange as before their entry there was probably no fire from the house.. or the team was typically ambushed inside the house... The fact that there was one inspector of JKP along suggests the house was considered safe to enter....

These types of incidents occur in CT operation where most of the firefights are CQB ... unless the fire is drawn from a house, there is no way to know that terrorists are indeed there.... One can not ascertain the quality and authenticity of the information if any...

The sacrifices of those Bravehearts will not go in vain.... My salute to them...
With due respect Sir, my suggestion is that the CO should strategise the operation, oversee it through stand-off means (drones, optics etc.), and direct the action through his sub-ordinates at safe location within the cordon area. He's too precious asset to be died off by actions of brain dead jihadis, Not only it gives them morale boost (1 Jihadi equivalent to 100 Kafirs and other stuff), it in fact creates a dent on aura surrounding the invincibility of RR among the local populace whose allegiance swings like pendulum thereby promoting more local recruitment.

I am not standing of war zone so may be all my opinion based on hindsight seems like imagination of arm chair experts, however, it's a fact that critical analysis is a bedrock for Refinement.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
It was a clear trap. Pure failed operation owing to secularism of our army and government to do aman ki asha. Looks like we are fighting a war that we will never win. The whole Kashmiri Muslim population supports pakistan. They keep pelting stones,like yesterday too. They massacred and and drove off Hindus from Kashmir with paki help. You cant win in a region where the local population is completely hostile to you. So the new pig outfit TRF have tasted success and and another win for the pakis. Looks like for porkstan the pigs are expendable, for India its soldiers are expendable. What will be our reaction, pounding paki posts and encountering pigs. No wonder we are a global laughing stock pertaining to military operations in Kashmir. Just give that fcking piece of shit Kashmir to porkstan and end this shit. Looks like it's the only way for peace.
Are you a pro-Pakistani, pro-terrorist supporter or are you naturally so weak? In 2018 we lost CO of 41 RR. In future if we must fight terror and it's scum sucking breeding grounds, we must be even more determined to visit violence on them! Now we will start tandav dance of Shiva at LOC. Remaining scum will be picked apart along with the OGWs.

UP, Bihar migration to Kashmir is the long term solution.

rone

Country flag
Well you & most will remember them for a month or two & after that it will just be battle casualty for army ,ilks of many now will call for revenge which will be most probably artillery strikes & even if some are targeted jihadis will regroup & look for another opportune moment & the cycle will continue as it has for 3 decades ,Kashmiri muslims don't fear the army for one reason as they won't kill them unless they have guns with them
As I told u in Older Posts this is an undeclared war against India waged by porkistanis, the ppl layed down their life's also consists of Kashmir Muslims ( crpf dog and. Jk police),dont think the entire Kashmir against India only few part's of Kashmir against India still Kashmir and their ppl still with India these rise of jihadhi will be short lived becoz army handled this before and will Handel it now, the army not sitting ideal in their bracks they train every day for these kind of encounters what happen was a tragedy but it won't hold back army from doing their job they learn from last and implement solutions on next, also if civilians not considered to be rescued then army stand against it on cause ( serve his nation and its ppl), they sacrificed a group consists of major for the civilians ppl they don't even know this is enough to show the world how much army care abt ppl in Kashmir and throw of cheep Pakistani propaganda on J&k,

Mikel

Country flag
These artillery firing response is pissing me off.

The new normal should have been SS and BS like actions.

Pakistan has about 1 million armed personal active + reserve. More than that are the jihadis. These artillery attacks will kill a dozen and then what. It will keep on.

As per my calculation it will take 100000 such operations to kill only armed force personal of Pakistan. In the meantime Indian personal will keep dying.

We have to hit where it hurts. We need pearl harbor like operations to teach them a lesson.
We can do both. SS takes time to plan, execute and also has a high risk of casualties. Picking off 10-12 tangos per week with artillery is better than sitting back and doing nothing waiting for the perfect moment to come along.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Unless the fundamental demographics in valley isn't changed & until we occupy the krishna ghati PoK & gilgit baltistan ,this will continue ,enemy is ready to indulge in wanton violence but the question is are we? ,This is the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles