India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They are trying to copy the Baloch rebels but the difference is Baloch rebels f*ck them and then disappear to fight another day. These goatf*ckers got killed within 72 hours.
Army did a excellent job releasing the Roasted Pics of the Trashmiri Terrorist dispatched to Naraka. This will help us in countering this Porki propaganda video.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
If its a violent video we cam mass report it and easily take it off.
The video has already been spread. The Porki and Trashmiri Terrorist are spreading it around social media like wildfire. It really doesn’t matter if we take down this video somebody will upload the same video again from some other source.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
I don't buy this "self-defence" shit. Considering the neighborhood we live in, shoot-at-sight all across our borders should be the norm rather than the exception. BSF and BSF media doesn't need to explain themselves any more than what they did to exterminate the infiltrators. Explaining must be done by the other side, not the BSF.

We should take a leaf or two from the Russian way of maintaining borders. Just exterminate any probable infiltrator and keep quiet as if nothing happened.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I don't buy this "self-defence" shit. Considering the neighborhood we live in, shoot-at-sight all across our borders should be the norm rather than the exception. BSF and BSF media doesn't need to explain themselves any more than what they did to exterminate the infiltrators. Explaining must be done by the other side, not the BSF.

We should take a leaf or two from the Russian way of maintaining borders. Just exterminate any probable infiltrator and keep quiet as if nothing happened.
Blue pants on Green Jersey duo.. looks like they were shot dead while having s*x.. :hmm:

Kumata

Agree, they are past their utility , so being dumped.. but unable to understand second part... how does this help in cultivating new abduls.. anyways every 4th abdul is ready to die for jihad & Hazb e hind

Tuco

Country flag
Agree, they are past their utility , so being dumped.. but unable to understand second part... how does this help in cultivating new abduls.. anyways every 4th abdul is ready to die for jihad & Hazb e hind
I mean they have already cultivated assets inside India or Indian abduls are available in numbers. New NIA arrests is suggesting me the same. Just look at the trends and disturbances happening around. Next Mumbai type incident will involve local abduls "doing this because of CAA".

cereal killer

Country flag
Me thinks this is not good. I smell Chinks instructions. They all are past their use by date now. Large number of assets must be available/cultivated inside India. In future they will be using them, this is Chinese scheming Paki abdul by himself doesn't think this much.
Do you think India never knew about it? We always knew where he was holed up. We know Hafiz Saeed & Masood's location as well.
It is just that we can't do anything about it.
Hafiz is designated UN terrorist & we cry to include Masood as well. But frankly it doesn't make any difference as both will roam free.

Tuco

Country flag
Do you think India never knew about it? We always knew where he was holed up. We know Hafiz Saeed & Masood's location as well.
It is just that we can't do anything about it.
Hafiz is designated UN terrorist & we cry to include Masood as well. But frankly it doesn't make any difference as both will roam free.
I didn't say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles