India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Dear Trump will destroy so much of the US China relationship, that to reverse only a few of these actions would take Biden years.. Like how can Biden justify re- instating Hong kong tax exmptions, that trump terminated today... given the hong kong security law will be in force...
And they are saying that Trump will keep on taking new actions to screw China every gew days, until the elections

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

IMO Pakistan will stay on grey list until chinese get more active in Pakistan than
Blacklisting may occur??
Pakistan races to avoid financial watchdog blacklist

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Anandhu Krishna

I'll upload on Youtube and then delete it in 4 hours. I don't think it's anything revealing or sensitive to OPSEC but you never know.
Also, don't hurl abuses my way if you have seen it before, pliss.😛
P:S- It's not the Maratha Light infantry video.
Bro, I missed it. Upload it as a private vdo and share the link.

Mikel

Country flag
Bastards.....:mad2:

I have managed to find this video and the Twitter account that posted it. Not sharing as I don't want to give them publicity.
They are trying to copy the Baloch rebels but the difference is Baloch rebels f*ck them and then disappear to fight another day. These goatf*ckers got killed within 72 hours.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
1) This payment and cancellation of deferment scheme is a 6 month old issue, not a new issue.
+
2) The news anchor asked SM Quereshi twice for clarification, yet he threatened saudis. why would SMQ do this unless he is confident some other big gorilla is watching his back.
+
3) News of afghans training for kashmir
+
4) two khorasan groups joining hands with TTP this week, while intra afghan talks are about to start.

These look like moves and counter moves, but we do not know the objective.
Some thing is cooking for sure........ and it smells like roasted Turkey to me :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles