India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag
Military man cannot handle complex administrative restructuring, only a senior babu with institutional knowledge can handle those things.

Security establishment restructuring had already happened during the brief period of BJP-PDP govt.

we are not tracking the governance lapses within J&K, I’ll bet it would have been a mess.
Yes it made sense during that time. Coz I guess GOI had already planned removal of Art 370 so they needed a calm man to lead the things in case something goes south. Gen Bakshi has extensive knowledge about J&K & how things work here. This current guy looks to be me a puppet of IAS babus.
Kashmiris were in a state of frenzy when they realized that Murmu had resigned. They were convinced GD Bakshi will be the next in line. Actually GoI has again played safe. Situation will remain same in J&K.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Not Rajput but bhumihar. A sub set of brahmins with martial background dating back to Lord Parshuram.
Sub set of Brahmins married to scheduled castes etc... you mean ?? Where has Parashrum come in ? He had no martial background ?? His killing Kshatriyas do not make him martial. He was the son of a Rishi and Rishis have no caste?

Bhumihar is a modern phenomenon....

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Military man cannot handle complex administrative restructuring, only a senior babu with institutional knowledge can handle those things.

Security establishment restructuring had already happened during the brief period of BJP-PDP govt.

we are not tracking the governance lapses within J&K, I’ll bet it would have been a mess.
Stereotyping.... at best.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Sinhas are Kayastha and not Bhumihars... Am I wrong ??
This is what I always believed too (and it does seem to be the case with many like Shatrughan Sinha), but there are multiple political profiles/articles on Manoj Sinha which all refer to him as a Bhumihar. So I guess that's what he is.

Mangal

Country flag
Sinhas are Kayastha and not Bhumihars... Am I wrong ??
Sub set of Brahmins married to scheduled castes etc... you mean ?? Where has Parashrum come in ? He had no martial background ?? His killing Kshatriyas do not make him martial. He was the son of a Rishi and Rishis have no caste?

Bhumihar is a modern phenomenon....

Study and learn.

Arihant

Yes it made sense during that time. Coz I guess GOI had already planned removal of Art 370 so they needed a calm man to lead the things in case something goes south. Gen Bakshi has extensive knowledge about J&K & how things work here. This current guy looks to be me a puppet of IAS babus.
Kashmiris were in a state of frenzy when they realized that Murmu had resigned. They were convinced GD Bakshi will be the next in line. Actually GoI has again played safe. Situation will remain same in J&K.
Manoj Sinha is RSS man. RSS wanted him as CM of UP, Modi and Shah chose Yogi. Thats why he got this important post of J&K governor.

cereal killer

Country flag
Manoj Sinha is RSS man. RSS wanted him as CM of UP, Modi and Shah chose Yogi. Thats why he got this important post of J&K governor.
I hope he does well. GC Murmu was like Silent all the time. Satyapal Malik was funny but used to give big statements. J&K will be a big test for Manoj Sinha.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Saudi Arabia has stopped the oil supply to Pak on deferred payments. Saudi Arabia is also pressuring Pak to repay balance loans, for which Pak has again approached China for 2Bn loans. Pak FM SM Quereshi has already spoken against Saudi Arabia on Kashmir issue.

भीख का कटोरा विथ होल इन द बॉटम...:hehe:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Saudi Arabia has stopped the oil supply to Pak on deferred payments. Saudi Arabia is also pressuring Pak to repay balance loans, for which Pak has again approached China for 2Bn loans. Pak FM SM Quereshi has already spoken against Saudi Arabia on Kashmir issue.

भीख का कटोरा विथ होल इन द बॉटम...:hehe:
With China increasingly under economic siege from US and allies, the dollar bonanza from exports will be on a decreasing trend over the next 10 years.. China will realize that maintaining exclusive banging rights to a beggar woman like Pakistan with 22 crore mouths( and growing) to feed will be extremely costly in the future.. Pakistan is not a hermit state of 2.5 crore like north korea; it is a big fat whore with expensive tastes..

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
With China increasingly under economic siege from US and allies, the dollar bonanza from exports will be on a decreasing trend over the next 10 years.. China will realize that maintaining exclusive banging rights to a beggar woman like Pakistan with 22 crore mouths( and growing) to feed will be extremely costly in the future.. Pakistan is not a hermit state of 2.5 crore like north korea; it is a big fat whore with expensive tastes..
wait until Biden wins and resume bheek to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles