- Apr 24, 2019
What's Pakistan contribution in JF-17 project? Many paki trolls come in YouTube or FB page comment section. I ask them questions about what is their contribution in JF-17 apart from green paint.Although DCS is a pretty accurate representation of real-life air combat, including flight characteristics of jets & missiles made upon real declassified data.
However, the biggest flaw is modelling classified data or false data released by manufacturers for propaganda (like JF-17s).
I closely follow these, and to give a glimpse of JF-17 debacle -
- JF-17 gets released in the DCS world, seemingly having sustained turn rates comparable to F-16s (F-16 is a monster in conserving energy and sustained turn) and instantaneous turn rates that can beat Mirage-2000 (and Mirage-2000 can beat F-16 in slow-speed dogfights).
-- (Ola hu Uber from Pakistani fans can be heard across YouTube) --
- Game devs realize that this is pure propaganda, JF-17 gets downgraded, now worst turner in whole DCS world.
-- (Pakistani fans: We cannot judge the performance of aircraft like this, the man behind the machine is more important, muffled Ola hu Uber sounds in the background) --
- JF-17 SD-10 seems to outrange, outmaneuver & outperform every BVR missile in existence, including the newest AIM-120C AMRAAM. Missile characteristics are simply ridiculous for its size. No performance data about SD-10 is available anywhere. Pure propaganda.
- JF-17 has dual missile racks. something JF-17 still doesn't have in Blk-3.
- EW/Jamming does not work upon JF-17.
- Basically a low-performance 4th generation aircraft made to look powerful by Chinese & Pakistani propaganda.