India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaKhalbali

Pak media reports claiming the 2 HC officials were arrested in a hit and run case in Islamabad

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
as them have diplomatic immunity they would have not spilled any beans.....
ulta latka kar teer kamand ghusate hai. no one cares about immunity when it comes to India Pak equation.
Pak media reports claiming the 2 HC officials were arrested in a hit and run case in Islamabad
false case, utha liya hai inko. They can't keep them for long but khatir dari achi hogi.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
That’s a bunch of BullCrap. It’s an Elaborate elaborate lie by the Porkis to Capture our Officials. The Pork Army and there ISI are trying to acquire information from the officials about India ‘s secret operations in Poopistan and also the Diplomats have Diplomatic Immunity which means as per vienna convention they can't be arrested. They are allowed to leave the host country within 24 hours for whatever criminal act they may have carried out. The only country that is able to persecute them is there home country for whatever crime they have done in other states.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Pakistani mission has cars and drivers, and New Delhi sees fair share of accidents, including hit and run. So.....

They have picked somebody who probably doesn't have full diplomatic immunity, but then not all personnel of Pak embassy in India would have full immunity.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
more like we are tolerating these fools .
India keeps Tolerating while her citizens are either dying or getting Captured. BJP is just continuing the Khangressi Policy into the Future. BJP has to change there behavior or else they might end up in the trash just like previous Anti-National Party.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I am not saying that we should not take out their soldiers. Rather we should strike as hard as possible. But mocking a dead soldier who is being mourned by his kid as pig and shitheads is not in good taste. Our soldiers do not fire their shots to orphan a kid or widow their wives. They do it as their duty. Sometimes we loose our men and many times they do, but mocking a dead soldier is not good. Obviously those are my thoughts and you are entitled to yours but try to maintain decorum. We who come from families with army background are rather sensitive to such things, even if your enemy is a savage. Once you've killed your enemy then that's the end.
Nobody says that out of hatred of there hearts but after encountering the Porks you change your mind and heart. The Porks are worse than animals. Human Dignity can’t be applied to any of them. I have never seen a sane minded Porki in my life. The hatred that overflows within there heads and hearts is Immense. They don’t even leave a dead person alone. I have seen many Porks drespecting a dead man like For example the Actor who Recently committed Suicide Mr.Sushant Singh who is not even a soldier or related to Porks in anyway. They hoped that his soul may burn and rot in hell. These people can’t even show basic human emotions like sympathy. It again reinforced my belief that these people aren’t humans and shouldn’t be given any “human” rights. It is my Opinion and request that Indians shouldn’t be normalising the Abuse of our soldiers who Achieved Veergati by the Porks. Porkis are more Islamic Terrorists than they are soldiers. Normal Soldiers have honor and integrity the Porkis have neither in them just hatred and jihad.

Another Example of How much Hatred the Porks for India and Her Soldiers.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
Nobody says that out of hatred of there hearts but after encountering the Porks you change your mind and heart. The Porks are worse than animals. Human Dignity can’t given to any of them. I have never seen a sane minded Porki in my life. The hatred that overflows within there heads and hearts is huge. They don’t even leave a dead person alone. I have seen many Porks drespecting a dead man like For example the Recently committed Suicide Actor Sushant Singh Rajput who is not even a soldier or related to Porks in anyway. They hoped that his soul may burn and rot in hell. It again reinforced my belief that these people aren’t humans and shouldn’t be given any “human” rights. People shouldn’t be normalising the Abuse of our dead soldiers by the Porks. Porkis are more Islamic Terrorists than they are soldiers. Normal Soldiers have honor and integrity the Porkis have neither in them just hatred and jihad.
To them we will always be "Kafirs" so expecting goodwill from them will be outright foolishness. Porki people are fed with medieval mindset in their madrasas so not surprising at all.

Kumata

Country flag
Nobody says that out of hatred of there hearts but after encountering the Porks you change your mind and heart. The Porks are worse than animals. Human Dignity can’t given to any of them. I have never seen a sane minded Porki in my life. The hatred that overflows within there heads and hearts is huge. They don’t even leave a dead person alone. I have seen many Porks drespecting a dead man like For example the Actor who Recently committed Suicide Sushant Singh who is not even a soldier or related to Porks in anyway. They hoped that his soul may burn and rot in hell. These can’t basic human emotions like sympathy It again reinforced my belief that these people aren’t humans and shouldn’t be given any “human” rights. People shouldn’t be normalising the Abuse of our soldiers who Achieved Veergati by the Porks. Porkis are more Islamic Terrorists than they are soldiers. Normal Soldiers have honor and integrity the Porkis have neither in them just hatred and jihad.
Add the example of sh Sushma swaraj .. she got so many pokis visas for treatment and in the end they celebrated... why single out porkis only... the muzzies in here too celebrated these deaths...

Its a mental illness among peacefuls... anything for 72 hoors

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
To them we will always be "Kafirs" so expecting goodwill from them will be outright foolishness. Porki people are fed with medieval mindset in their madrasas so not surprising at all.
It is my opinion that we shouldn’t be having any Good Relations with Porkis in the first place. Indians gain nothing from having relations with porkis. Even after India completely takes over POK and Gligit-Balistan from the Porks nothing will change between Porkis and India. There will always be hatred and Terrorism emanating from the Porkis.

garg_bharat

Country flag
There is a reason why embassy is maintained even in hostile countries. The harassment of Indian staffer in Islamabad is nothing new. Has happened many times before. India can also arrest Pakistani embassy staff if this does not get resolved.

Ujjain

Country flag
Nobody says that out of hatred of there hearts but after encountering the Porks you change your mind and heart. The Porks are worse than animals. Human Dignity can’t be applied to any of them. I have never seen a sane minded Porki in my life. The hatred that overflows within there heads and hearts is Immense. They don’t even leave a dead person alone. I have seen many Porks drespecting a dead man like For example the Actor who Recently committed Suicide Mr.Sushant Singh who is not even a soldier or related to Porks in anyway. They hoped that his soul may burn and rot in hell. These people can’t even show basic human emotions like sympathy. It again reinforced my belief that these people aren’t humans and shouldn’t be given any “human” rights. It is my Opinion and request that Indians shouldn’t be normalising the Abuse of our soldiers who Achieved Veergati by the Porks. Porkis are more Islamic Terrorists than they are soldiers. Normal Soldiers have honor and integrity the Porkis have neither in them just hatred and jihad.

Another Example of How much Hatred the Porks for India and Her Soldiers.

What you wrote is right and I agree with you but still a dead person poses no threat and spews no venom. If lord Ram could bid his final respectful adieu to an evil ravan than atleast respect Ram by not cussing a dead enemy soldier. I cannot speak for anyone else but my father who served in army for 30 years always says " a person is an enemy as long as he is alive".

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
There is a reason why embassy is maintained even in hostile countries. The harassment of Indian staffer in Islamabad is nothing new. Has happened many times before. India can also arrest Pakistani embassy staff if this does not get resolved.
Ok.. lets see whether Modi does something publicly in retaliation.. ( like arrest Pakistani officials..)

Yeloblu

Country flag
Ok.. lets see whether Modi does something publicly in retaliation.. ( like arrest Pakistani officials..)
I am pretty sure he wont , he is a better / higher human being.
Lets not expect him to stoop to paki levels , Indians in general are considered better than pakis by everyone lets not prove them wrong.
World is watching , I can guarantee Modi will answer them without overt knee-jerk reactions like pakis did just now.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I am pretty sure he wont , he is a better / higher human being.
Lets not expect him to stoop to paki levels , Indians in general are considered better than pakis by everyone lets not prove them wrong.
World is watching , I can guarantee Modi will answer them without overt knee-jerk reactions like pakis did just now.
What is the US then.. It keeps kidnapping people from all over the world.. and does extra judicial arrests.. India has always found some or the other alibi for lack of spine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles