India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailor

Country flag
We can be sure there is something more than just the demonstration..!
Yeah, but ever since we invaded/liberated keran and then we didn't and same with akhnoor dagger and chicken's neck etc etc, i lost my trust,
In such cases one's imagination is the limit, so it can be a diversion or show off or a message or we shot something or aborted mission or maybe nothing at all etc etc is up to ones imagination or what one wants to believe.

I want to see a shot down f-16, to get back the 27th feb shameless propaganda and nameless paki pilot buried somewhere with hush hush ola hu uber slogans.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Well in that case the lost f-16 pilot has become another fat boy slim !
;)
Who knows. Wait for few weeks and we will know what happens if anything happened at all.
Maybe iaf just wanted to mess with there exercise and flew closed to border. And there exercise fall apart after seeing iaf planes so close to border/sea

sorcerer

Country flag
Who knows. Wait for few weeks and we will know what happens if anything happened at all.
Maybe iaf just wanted to mess with there exercise and flew closed to border. And there exercise fall apart after seeing iaf planes so close to border/sea
:rofl::rofl:

ये डर अच्छा है!
pakis are very silent though... no PC or sort like the ex Crowfoora

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So spooked are the Pakistani that when Abbottabad raid had happened one channel went to interview the locals one lady was saying that she thought Indians have attacked them such is the terror they have been bombarded with

If what happened yesterday night has any merits then somewhere I feel few objectives has been achieved by India,

Waanar

Country flag
I would never have imagined in 2014 that we would ever be such a dominating force in the region by 2020. A sortie right near an exercise zone just to tear apart their preparations is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and CRUSHING to any soldier/airman/seaman's morale.

This was so badass (pardon my fanboyism). This is becoming less of a peer to peer military confrontation and more akin to how Israel treats Lebanon.

Oh god, I'll have an orgasm....

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I would never have imagined in 2014 that we would ever be such a dominating force in the region by 2020. A sortie right near an exercise zone just to tear apart their preparations is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and CRUSHING to any soldier/airman/seaman's morale.

This was so badass (pardon my fanboyism).
Aji mein ne toh iss saal bhi nahi socha tha, ke yeh dekhne ko milega :hehe:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Folks, I have a wild conspiracy theory. What if IAF bluffed the raid by moving too close to the border to assist our covert elements in Karachi? As a distraction, We know they cut the power to the whole city as soon as they find anything suspicious movements from our side. :cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3:
India acting first. My God!! :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles