India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Yes I noticed that too, why would they launch flares if no being engaged.After burners on too.
Bdw this photo was shared by a Pakistani twitter handle ......and now some one saying it's that f16..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yes I noticed that too, why would they launch flares if no being engaged.After burners on too.
That looks like a metal street lamp to me from some angles. Deploying flares don't make sense. Is that pic even from last night?

IndiaRising

Country flag
Doesn't seem IAF will just go to Karachi for the sake of "posturing", that can be done on the whole western border.
I bet last night it was an aborted mission to strike some critical target in Karachi but failed due to some unfavorable circumstances.
If that was the case, pakis would be bragging about it right now

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
This newslineife Handle seems to be the most sensationalist of the OSINT on twitter, shouldn't be seen as a reliable source however Ignoring the Misrepresented Image, the report of F16 might still be true

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
If that was the case, pakis would be bragging about it right now
Well, pakis don’t know what was our objective, or if that has been already fulfilled. Learning from Balakot, we probably have 4K 60fps videos of our planes over Karachi.

And what they will brag about? That they were able to repel an attack on Karachi? The sole feat of our jets breaching Pakistani maritime boundary and going over Karachi is 90% of psyops done and will reveal their own shortcomings.

Imagine if we brag that we stopped PAF attack on Mumbai. Dude how did PAF jets even reach Mumbai is the bigger question rather than repelling the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles