India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sayed Salahuddin, head honcho of Hizbul Mujahideen and Chairman of the United Jihad Council consisting of 42 terror and extremist organisations in Pak was attacked and grievously injured in Pak!

Full details awaited. Pakis say that the ISI had attacked him. Really? Why? But seriously, whodunnit? Three cheers to RAW!

Who's next? Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar? Both is ideal. Like killing two birds with one stone! It would be good riddance to bad rubbish!

Cheers! 🍻

Is Masood Azahar still alive? I doubt. R& AW has closed his files about a year ago in my opinion.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In my opinion, those who sponsor, nurture and train Terrorist should be targeted. It is nice to read that these sponsors are also sent to 72 hoors along with terrorists. More and more ISI officials, PA army officers should be sent to hoors. They should feel the pain.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Yesterday paki salwars were boasting about opening another front on India's western borders and increase pressure on IA.

Today dozens of abduls and brown pants sent to jannat. I foresee paki bearing most losses in IA-PLA conflict.
Those SOB’s will soon have a lot to deal with once this lac issue is over.

freethinker777

Country flag
Yesterday paki salwars were boasting about opening another front on India's western borders and increase pressure on IA.

Today dozens of abduls and brown pants sent to jannat. I foresee paki bearing most losses in IA-PLA conflict.
Sent to jahannum or narka. They are being burnt alive in narka ki aag on Earth itself.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sent to jahannum or narka. They are being burnt alive in narka ki aag on Earth itself.
Like sadguru says, what will do in heaven without body? How would they enjoy 72 hoors without body? In some conflicts, their lower part of body shatters from shelling or firing of bullets. How can they enjoy 72 hoors without organs to enjoy those 72 hoors.

daya

Country flag
Actually we are plucking the branches, the leaves, the fruits, which is essential, but at the same time, the tree must be uprooted. Though few years back, we were not allowed to target even the nefarious fruits to the extent, presently exploring.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

PLA would use the Pakis as Cannon Fodder along with Chinese Political Prisoners like Uighurs in fight with India.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Sayed Salahuddin, head honcho of Hizbul Mujahideen and Chairman of the United Jihad Council consisting of 42 terror and extremist organisations in Pak was attacked and grievously injured in Pak!

Full details awaited. Pakis say that the ISI had attacked him. Really? Why? But seriously, whodunnit? Three cheers to RAW!

Who's next? Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar? Both is ideal. Like killing two birds with one stone! It would be good riddance to bad rubbish!

Cheers! 🍻
ISI doesn’t want him or his Trash Terrorist group anymore. The VBIED that was captured and destroyed by the Indian Army belonged to a Hizbul Muhajahidden Terrorist. What that bomb indicate is that Hizbul is desperately trying to be relevant again like the ISI favorites JeM and LeT and now so called New TRF. Hizbul Muhujaddeen is trying to stay relevant which means more terror funding and on the good side of ISI which is trying to replace them with this new Terrorist Group TRF which is made up of JeM and LeT Cadres. We are currently seeing an Islamic Terrorist Game of Thrones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles