India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

India should say it was pork army due to dis satisfaction with Bajwa and its an after effect of foiled army coup.
We should say that even if it was us even if we are to believe for moment that it was us what is pakistan going to do about it. We must poke them and force them to action against us.

It is the only way to get a casus belli and take the fight to them once and for all.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The goatfucker you know but chad hindu you don't know
The way Paki minds are is unexplainable, I mean who feels good about terror attacks? I still don’t like anyone in India mocking peshawar attack in response to these paki subhumans. I can’t imagine what those kids went through in APS Peshawar. But Pakis love what Indians went through during Mumbai attacks.

sorcerer

Country flag
'Udta Punjab', Still? Pakistan Continues To Push Drugs Into India Through Border State
IndiatimesUpdated on Jul 04, 2021, 13:24 IST

4-5 minutes

Heroin is the main narcotic being smuggled into India to generate funds which, experts indicate, are used to fund militancy in Kashmir, as per an IANS report.
After that poppy is the second most smuggled drug and then comes opium.
According to the MHA data collated from all frontiers on the 3,323 km India-Pakistan border, over 979 kg of heroin was seized from the Punjab frontier in the last two-and-a-half years from January 1, 2019 to May 31 this year.
Smuggling of drugs from Pakistan was at its peak in 2020 during the last three years when 506.241 kg of heroin was seized at the Punjab border. The number was almost half in 2019 when 232.561 kg heroin was confiscated.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Haha , lol wut ?
Children ? ,Future enemies.
Still dude. Me and my family were crying when APS Peshawar happened, it was so heartbreaking to see those visuals of kids screaming of pain, and those kids narrating their stories. And the pain their parents were going through.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sri-Lanka was a proxy war where Pakistan defeated India.. Pakistan was supporting the Gov't main while India was supporting the Tamil tigers who got defeated by the Sinhalese backed by Pakistan.. PK handed over Sri-Lanka to China it was a win-win-win situation for everyone as China have make nuclear restored there and keep India on a tight choke from the behind.. This is literally a dog-style formation and that proxy war is forgotten and not talked about... This was entirely planned and set-up by Pakistan..

Taking Sri-lanka by force should have been on the agenda but it is to late now as it is Chinese protectorate but getting back into Sri-lanka or re-arming the Tamils again should be on the agenda and turning Sri-lanka into a failed state and chaos
No we also started supporting the sinhalese during rajiv gandu's term. We supported LTTE only in Indira's tenure and one of the R&AW agents had a high post in the LTTE

Ayushraj

Country flag
Should not celebrate death of children
What about our children killed in these terrorist attack
1993 mumbai attack -257 inocent people killed (including children)
2008 mumbai attack -200 people killed including children
2002-kaluchak massacre
1lakh indians killed in khalistan, jammu kashmir and hell lot of terrorist attack inside country.
Their is no sympathy for them
China is far better enemy who don't do this type of attack.
China supports rebels in North East but they too don't do this type of attack on civilians

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Still dude. Me and my family were crying when APS Peshawar happened, it was so heartbreaking to see those visuals of kids screaming of pain, and those kids narrating their stories. And the pain their parents were going through.
Le me and my family…
04B9F012-5575-4039-A774-15AC8F294BE1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles