India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Knowitall

Bhai aap elite predators ka Instagram status dekho usse kuch pata chal jayega aapko
Also was going through his insta posts and guy keeps contradicting himself.

In one his post he says that he has received confirmation from a top source that "We will Hit the launch source back no matter what"

Then in the very next post he talks about the Airforce downplaying the whole incident and sliding it under the rug.

I mean he himself stated that a top source assured him of retaliation why fret now until and unless he does not trust his own source and then if we are to take into consideration the statement of CDS and air chief it appears that his source is not so reliable after all.

He also talks about DFI specially the special forces thread saying how many of them have actually met an operator one must not pass an analysis based on pictures and that i have met them so i know they have capabilities that they don't show in public etc etc.

He completely ignores the fact that we have a (retired or still in service i am not sure) sf member in the forum giving us inputs on SF forces in India. Instead he thinks we are bunch of people passing judgments based on pictures.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also was going through his insta posts and guy keeps contradicting himself.

In one his post he says that he has received confirmation from a top source that "We will Hit the launch source back no matter what"

Then in the very next post he talks about the Airforce downplaying the whole incident and sliding it under the rug.

I mean he himself stated that a top source assured him of retaliation why fret now until and unless he does not trust his own source and then if we are to take into consideration the statement of CDS and air chief it appears that his source is not so reliable after all.

He also talks about DFI specially the special forces thread saying how many of them have actually met an operator one must not pass an analysis based on pictures and that i have met them so i know they have capabilities that they don't show in public etc etc.

He completely ignores the fact that we have a (retired or still in service i am not sure) sf member in the forum giving us inputs on SF forces in India. Instead he thinks we are bunch of people passing judgments based on pictures.
There are more people from different agencies other than sf here ;)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Obviously it’s fake news don’t get happy unless something really happens. Can’t trust unverified “sources” and unreliable “reports”.
Amreekunts have enough linkages within porkystan to heed its interests whether porkies like it or not. Child law thingy is mere beginning not the end. Now porkies aint getting shiet from amreekunt gaandmasti. China on the other side will secure its own interests using porkies as typical condoms.
Imraand will keep begging chinese to lend more and more by mortgaging gandu e azams balls from hell.
Its evident how porkystan is no longer amreekunt frontline now and has become battleground. Condom will be pulled from both the sides.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Usko ye lagta hai ki sf kisi bhi operation ko successfully kar leti hai to wo best hai aur unko upgrade hone ki jarurat nahi hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles