India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Basically what they are trying to attempt here is to force both the US and China to spend more on them to buy their loyalty.

Will it work or not is a completely different question because instead of money US is bombarding them with sanctions and cases.
my take is that it will work, they will get aid from US and loans from CCP.

diplomats love these kind of countries where cheque book & few nice words solves everything.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They are using there choppers against baloch aur hum log yaha pe decide nahi kar pa rahe ki indian airforce kuch naxal affected areas mai operation kare
Naxals are not separatists, they are fighting for social justice. Balouch are fighting for freedom of their lands. Pakistan occupied their lands in 1940’s.

Knowitall

diplomats love these kind of countries where cheque book & few nice words solves everything.
I have a slightly different take rather than spending more money US and the west will cut the current sources of money to signal pakistan to mend their ways.

Though they might end up spending more if pakistan gives them something they want.

doreamon

Country flag
Cross post -

God’s Own Country is fast becoming a terror hub. Col. S Dinny is from Kerala and his state is changing at a rapid pace. An Editor at ⁦@ChanakyaForum⁩, the Colonel feels very strongly about the subject. READ HERE 👇

https://t.co/MCnGu8n76P

Indian secularism and left politics has been all about making hindu community feel bad and demonize those 3-5% brahmins whose population ll further decrease in next two decades .. When it comes to real work against real radicalism only thing they did was appeasement and avoidance ..

omaebakabaka

With US leaving Afghanisthan, they have less reasons to fund Porkies and may actually try to destabilize considering Chinese gain and gateway into Iran for them

omaebakabaka

Naxals are not separatists, they are fighting for social justice. Balouch are fighting for freedom of their lands. Pakistan occupied their lands in 1940’s.
Naxalism is sponsored by CCP and they are thugs. Old style social justice naxalism has been dead for a long time now. However there is no comparison to Balouch which is truly a freedom struggle

omaebakabaka

Indian secularism and left politics has been all about making hindu community feel bad and demonize those 3-5% brahmins whose population ll further decrease in next two decades .. When it comes to real work against real radicalism only thing they did was appeasement and avoidance ..
Thanks for highlighting the bramhan victimization in India. I am one and I can feel the discrimination in public system in India against us....Only UP and few northern states are places where they have some influence in good and bad ways but rest of the country especially in south they are victimized in public service

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India to retaliate at a time, place of its choosing: CDS Rawat on drone attacks | India News - Times of India

If Pakistan attempts to use drones.. Here both CDS and Pakistan seem to agree that it was not Pakistan that was responsible for the Jammu air base hit.. :daru:

notaname

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ah so what I feared came true they are using these lights to find drones.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:
It's necessity now, as (the delivery for soft kill systems will start from a month from now by a Indian agency and we are going for increase range of drdo's system and trying to fullfill the requirements and prioritising the bases, and for hard kill we are looking) - source ACM's interview on India Today.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
*Social Justice 🤣🤣

A relative of mine was a govt school principal posted in rural area of JH

In 2019 he was warned by naxal area commander to not venture again in that area otherwise he will be burnt alive with his motorcycle

he immediately applied for transfer & retired a few months later

Don't give any sort of clean chit to these bastards... they are equally savage as jihadis

omaebakabaka

It's necessity now, as (the delivery for soft kill systems will start from a month from now by a Indian agency and we are going for increase range of drdo's system and trying to fullfill the requirements and prioritising the bases, and for hard kill we are looking) - source ACM's interview on India Today.
It wasn't a necessity before? It is truly unbelievable.....

Knowitall

My anger was directed towards us spending millions in defense when the ideal solution is hit the place from where these attacks are coming.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Agni prime a carrier killer missile
For this type of attack volley of agni prime will be required
China currently have 4 aircraft carrier but is not able to operate jets on it currently as of now
China is still not been able to operate j15 on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles