India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonaLazy

Article already posted on this forum, just consolidating the findings:

• Most of these drones are used by Pakistan-based terror groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM). Own Comment: when are we ever going to start naming PA? So now after Daura-e-Aama Daura-e-Khaasa there is Daura-e-Drona?
  • A forensic analysis of an earlier shot down drone was carried out by Delhi-based Drone Federation of India (DFI), which said that it was a locally assembled hexacopter. The components used are easily available in hobby shops.
  • The flight controller of the 24kg drone was CubeBlack, manufactured in Hong Kong
  • no pre-planned mission was set in the drone and it was controlled manually using the ground control system
  • the drone operator had disabled all modes of data extraction
  • estimated radius for takeoff was 10km beyond visual line of sight operation
  • drone was in air for 35 minutes
  • maximum possible range was 30 km(How far an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle can travel is called range.)
  • did not find any external hacking or custom firmware on the drone
  • based on the labelling of the components on the drone found in June last year, they observed that the drones are being created in batches
Since recent drone attacks have been at night- why not give NVDs to sentries? Assuming the same drone is being used a 30kms range means 15 kms one way while that was rather touch and go for Jammu AFS which is 14kms how could they launch from Paxtan at Ratnuchak-Kaluchak Mil area 17.4 kms one way from IB?

1624889830455.png

Definition of UAV range:

Main source:

Knowitall

What’s wrong? They’re showing the real borders.
This situation is very similar to the one between china and taiwan.

We all know that china does not control taiwan yet no more than a dozen countries recognize taiwan.

The same is true for India we don't control aksai chin and pok but need to maintain the diplomatic offensive or else we will lose all our support in the international community.

If we ourselves give up on our claims then we will lose those areas forever.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Modi’s Kashmir doctrine is very clinical (and this not a praise). He simply follows the crime and punishes the perpetrators without touching the vicinity and avoids collateral damage.

Will it work?

In my understanding there are many flaws in it.

1. It is predictable.

The enemy can pledge as many assets it can and keep disposing them to achieve its strategic targets.

After an attack the whole security apparatus start chasing the perpetrators and within few days to few months the terrorist get eliminated. Not to mention the causalities we endure during this process ends us up in a very even situation before next terror attack is hatched and executed.

2. Poor traceability, zero PR credits.

Once a crime is committed the retribution from our side should be instant, visible and loud. With this kind of clinical approach people stop following the beat after some time but get permanent impression of helplessness and frustration.

3. Exhausting, prone to mistakes, high risk involvement of forces which make them expose to local anarchy and counter espionage.

4. Spares Pakistan when it should compound with our collective military and geo political charge against them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This situation is very similar to the one between china and taiwan.

We all know that china does not control taiwan yet no more than a dozen countries recognize taiwan.

The same is true for India we don't control aksai chin and pok but need to maintain the diplomatic offensive or else we will lose all our support in the international community.

If we ourselves give up on our claims then we will lose those areas forever.
Lol, fuck diplomatic offensive, we hindus are punching bags, why not declare Akhand Bharat as official map of India? It’s your territory that rightfully belongs to you which is occupied by mlecchas. Everyone has eaten up our territory, does anything with us, what we do is maun vrat, we could have had escalated our military aggression against the mlecchas during 27 feb or galwan, who cares if you kill a few han pigs with small arms fire? CCPee will anyways reject their casualities, go for a OCA operation and hunt down porki aircrafts, why is it so that we always learn after a hard lesson? Anti drone systems are deployed at our airbase in jammu as if porkshitstan will again attack the base with drones, you didn’t had BVR edge over pakiland and chyna and learnt a hard lesson on 27th feb, you didn’t arm your soldiers despite knowing that mlecchas have never respected the agreements hence can’t be trusted during the galwan crisis, you focussed on attack helos only after kargil? And those too are pending since kargil war as our LCH is just a museum model, aatmanirbhar jumla. What the fuck is our armed forces? A piece of punching bag? Why the fuck do I pay taxes so that they can face hardships being in military Or give hardships to the enemy? I totally sympathise with tax chor who don’t pay taxes because they know these haramkhors will only misuse our money, I vow to not pay any tax from now onwards, I’ll rather buy from the informal economy helping the poor businesses rather than buying from businesses paying taxes to BJPee. And fuck ahimsa and kill all mlechhas and fuck vasudhaiv kutumbkam, my family is not the world, my family is only India whether from kashmir or from kerala, whether from punjab or from west bengal, whether from gujarat or from nagaland, my family is 1.4 billion plus, hum ikattha ho kar moot de LoC par toh porkistan me floods aa jayenge.

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Lol, fuck diplomatic offensive, we hindus are punching bags, why not declare Akhand Bharat as official map? It’s your territory that rightfully belongs to you which is occupied by islam. Everyone has eaten up our territory, does anything with us, what we do is maun vrat, we could have had escalated our military aggression against the mlecchas during 27 feb or galwan, who cares if you kill a few han pigs with small arms fire? CCPee will anyways reject their casualities, go for a OCA operation and hunt down porki aircrafts, why is it so that we always learn after a hard lesson? Anti drone systems are deployed at our airbase in jammu as if porkshitstan will again attack the base with drones, you never had BVR edge of pakiland and chyna and learnt a hard lesson on 27th feb, you didn’t arm your soldiers despite knowing that mlecchas have never respected the agreements hence can’t be trusted during the galwan crisis, you focussed on attack helos only after kargil? And those too are pending since kargil war as our LCH is just a museum model, aatmanirbhar jumla. What the fuck is our armed forces? A piece of punching bag? Why the fuck do I pay taxes so that they can face hardships being in military Or give hardships to the enemy? I totally sympathise with tax chor who don’t pay taxes because they know these haramkhors will only misuse our money, I vow to not pay any tax, I’ll rather buy from the informal economy helping the poor businesses.
Yes indeed , military wastes money because emergency imports , our military too is to blame here.

sorcerer

Country flag
Controller from Hong Kong, components from local shops: How Pak-based terror groups make drones to target India

3 minutes

The India-Pakistan border has seen the drone activity rise in recent years. Most of these drones are used by Pakistan-based terror groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM). On Sunday, two drones carried out attacks at the Air Force Station in Jammu, which the investigators have linked to LeT.

The drone, which was shot down by the Border Security Force (BSF), fell into an open field. A forensic analysis of that drone was carried out by Delhi-based Drone Federation of India (DFI), which said that it was a locally assembled hexacopter. The components used are easily available in hobby shops, it added.

The flight controller of the 24kg drone was CubeBlack, manufactured in Hong Kong. It also said that no pre-planned mission was set in the drone and it was controlled manually using the ground control system. It also said that the drone operator had disabled all modes of data extraction.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Few more questions,

what's the future game plan w.r.t. LOC? Is it final settled boundary?

Suppose we declared war on pakis. Are we going to remove the fence and roll our tanks till Pindi HQ? How are we going to engage on land?

Minesweeping and removing fence for few days and then ammo exchange?
BJPee will never do it, media portrays modi as a fascist dictator, I wish modi was one in reality.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
All your points are valid but is there is a better option? If you are not clinical then the only option is scorched earth like PA in FATA and Balochistan.
This is a dirty war and we have to play it dirtier.

Our success rate is quite high when it comes to ending insurgencies. Scorched earth or not we do wipe the hell out combatants and their feeders.

It boggles my mind to see why it has taken us so long to end it in Kashmir. Probably we are missing few pieces here.

Pakistan is openly involved but we are not taking them to task. I know many people will bring nukes here which is a bluff. But we have been complacent like this even when nukes were not the equation.

To continue with my previous submissions on losing Kashmir to win it back for which no question came from any of the members.

If Pakistan will not commit its Army to invade Kashmir like they did it in 1965, 1971, and 1999 then jolly good. We should go S. KPS Gill in Kashmir.

There are certain opinions that PLA will invade via LAC and Ladakh in a combined forces operation to capture valley. The dirty war Kashmiris are sustaining is for that day when they will have a very active front to unsettle us and then acamodate invading PA and PLA forces. That bastard Abdullah was last seen begging China to help them. They will obviously pull out a quick referendum to declare them self a Pakistani state with some pretence of independence.

When we send our men to defend frontiers we simply do not send them without establishing fall back lines. I am not too sure what are our fall back lines, and won’t even indulge in to it. But falling back lines in a dirty war scenario where local Jihadi assets will also become the target would be all the peer-panjal peaks and every natural pass. The JLN tunnels and all connecting roads will be blocked. The valley will be treated as hostile territory and the fall back lines will be used to repel any traffic whatsoever trying to enter our borders.

The slaughter house scenario in valley will not only end the military expedition of Pakistan but also Jihadi menace.

The intent is to fight this dirty war with dirtiest of the tactics. Let them read how dirty it can get when we decided to end it for all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles