India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Blademaster

Yeah that time too will come. Let's get our economy and country going steadily up, because a war with China is literally written for the future. Last time we went to full-on war, we split a country in half. Next time we gotta be ready for the same.
That is why we need Modi at the helm for another 5 years. I do not trust the alternatives.

lcafanboy

Country flag
I still think that 1971 was one of the greatest wars we've ever fought. On the levels of Desert Storm, in planning, logistics, training, execution, .. you name it.

Infact I'm probably doing this comparison wrong.. Desert Storm was on the level of the Bangladesh Liberation War. Hope our military returns to that level once again. Tibetian liberation is also booked for the future.
More than Tibet Liberation (doosre ke fatte mai tang kyu Adana without any profit) we need to prepare for PoK, Gilgit Baltistan Liberation and Sindh and Balochistan Liberation first... 😉😉

If Dalai Lama signs Annexation of Tibet to India then only we should consider liberation of Tibet.... 🤗
Why bear burden of Body Bags of our Brave soldiers for others, let them deal on their own..... 😌

flanker99

Country flag
More than Tibet Liberation (doosre ke fatte mai tang kyu Adana without any profit) we need to prepare for PoK, Gilgit Baltistan Liberation and Sindh and Balochistan Liberation first... 😉😉

If Dalai Lama signs Annexation of Tibet to India then only we should consider liberation of Tibet.... 🤗
Why bear burden of Body Bags of our Brave soldiers for others, let them deal on their own..... 😌
Many of our rivers come from there ...it is very much important for us.
But i agree that focus should be on pok first

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Many of our rivers come from there ...it is very much important for us.
But i agree that focus should be on pok first

First up all Dalai Lama has no relevance in Tibet today and Tibet annexation in only possible if china is hit by volcano eruption, tsunami, earthquake and nuclear reactor leak all at the same time

fooLIam

Kindly do not talk about khayali phulao like pok liberation let alone tibet, Sindh and others lau** lahsun liberation when neither intent nor capability exist.

BlackViking

Country flag
Was in NAC recently. Heard about an interesting incident on LoC that happened 4-6 years ago (wasn't told the exact year).
One night there was a fire in Pakistani bunker, across LoC. The Pakis were sleeping probably (don't know why). Our men informed their CO about the incident, and he ordered them to alert the pakis about the fire. The reason the officer gave is "dushman ko marna hi hai to hamare goli se mare". Our soldiers yelled towards the bunker and some shots were fired (to alert pakis of the fire).
2 weeks later that bunker was ATGMed by our men as a response to CFV.

The unit was a Dogra/JAKRIF unit (not sure as people from both were present in the group).

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Turkey has lofty ambitions, it intends to position itself as the key state in the ummah.
It focus on reunion with Turkic states and is focusing on sub continent for its supply depot of labour.
It has neither the capability nor organization to bring about any of these goals. Turkey has a rather small and irrelevant economy. Neither a major manufacturing nor services power compared to the G20 countries, nor does it have resources. Belgium and Netherlands have comparable economic power to Turkey. Forget countries like Italy, France, or UK. When comparing to India, it's nowhere close. We're already 3.5 trillion and growing steadily. They've fallen to around 500 billion and are continuing to fall on their asses with hyper inflation and no growth. It's at a dead end. The irony is the only large Muslim country with potential is Indonesia, and they don't go in for this ummah nonsense.

jai jaganath

Country flag
So again this chutiyapa started indian Pakistani bhai bhai
Seriously how could zee studios dare yo launche a paki movie in India
We need to have eye on this zee enterprise if I remember correctly they have promoted many movies which are against Hindus and India
But anyway we can't let this happen

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
So again this chutiyapa started indian Pakistani bhai bhai
Seriously how could zee studios dare yo launche a paki movie in India
We need to have eye on this zee enterprise if I remember correctly they have promoted many movies which are against Hindus and India
But anyway we can't let this happen
It is not being released there's not even a single source which said it's releasing, all are saying it may release

jai jaganath

Country flag
It is not being released there's not even a single source which said it's releasing, all are saying it may release
I got this on my Google feed

Varoon2

Country flag
The gross insensitivity, even callousness, of many Indians toward the risks and casualties of the Indian army, and other security forces, is despicable and reprehensible. There are Indians who miss the loss of Pakistani hospitality when there are restrictions or bans on travel to that country,. Their love for food trumps their empathy toward the forces, people who die or become maimed, while they stuff their faces with biryani.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I got this on my Google feed
Zee studios is doing lot of Gmasti these days. With shiv sena out of picture who is going to threaten these theatre to block such mischief.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Zee studios is doing lot of Gmasti these days. With shiv sena out of picture who is going to threaten these theatre to block such mischief.
But there has to be a large backlash
This shouldn't happen
Our flithy citizens who don't give a damn to what happens to our nation or soldiers will definitely watch this shithole and we have a large population of such idiots resulting in huge Pakistani profits

Likhith

Country flag
Don't worry guys remember there were "reports" that Indian cricket team will travel to Pakistan for the Asia cup a week before BCCI had to clear the rumors and said they will not visit Pakistan yeah i think the same scenario will be played here also and i have observed a lot bollywood pages and also main indian news article websites like India today have been covering shit pakisthani jackass actors like Fawad Khan putting out articles such as oh how handsome Fawad khan or how Fawad khan got prepped for the role of mula jatt i think ISI is paying some money over here

jai jaganath

Country flag
Don't worry guys remember there were "reports" that Indian cricket team will travel to Pakistan for the Asia cup a week before BCCI had to clear the rumors and said they will not visit Pakistan yeah i think the same scenario will be played here also and i have observed a lot bollywood pages and also main indian news article websites like India today have been covering shit pakisthani jackass actors like Fawad Khan putting out articles such as oh how handsome Fawad khan or how Fawad khan got prepped for the role of mula jatt i think ISI is paying some money over here
Can u give your intro in introduction thread

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles