India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
Nobody intends to squarely defeat us... just humiliate & Shake enough to remove assertive & ambitious Modi from power... by turning the public opinion against him through a debacle in the battlefield which can't be covered up by PR

& Modi is fully responsible... he has bought it on himself by hijacking all decision making powers of MoD in PMO... most procurements that have happened in past 8 yrs are piecemeal.

(Remember all those satellite imagery pouring after Galwan by western journalists. Who was funding them to buy those $25000 worth pics? USA)

2 critical areas where we have seen shameless procurement delays in past 2 decades are Submarines & Fighter jets... & it has been in critical state since then.

Next yr when the borders heat up & it will heat up(100% guaranteed)... When both China & Pak move in to give a taste to Modi to mould Indian public opinion against the BJP govt in a bid to dethrone them from power in 2024... US, PAK & CHINA will be on same page(looks like it)

We have 6-9 months to prepare... & we can't add big items in this time period.

The IAF with its 27 squadrons would be reduced to ensuring that our Ground based forces / installations don't get carpet bombed.

You people might have witnessed in last 1 yr of purchase of hundreds of loitering munitions from different manufacturers, ATGMs... all that happening to fill few holes & create alternative capabilities.

I don't know how... but a blow would come next yr.

In 2019 the Chinese outsourced that Job to Pakis... who almost did it with Pulwama & swift retort... PR & faith saved Modi.

This time Chinese will enter the fray... so Chinese & Pakis externally... & US with its NGO's internally are on line to ouster Modi.

Hope atleast all the small arms are stocked in numbers ex: Sniper rifles, MANPADS, SDRs for ground troops, guided shells etc.

I see the same script getting repeated...

A pulwama like attack... (what would be different? Trump isn't in white house) It would be followed by diplomatic pressure from US & Military pressure from China to force us not to retaliate like the Pre-2014 days...

& if we do... both China & Pak drawing us in a war... & US pulling its hands bcoz of our irresponsible behavior.
(Certain astrologers have also said that India will face problems in procuring military equipment in 2023... for this I couldn't draw any other scenario)

Everyone needs a Subservient India... which is only known for being a big Market... nothing more.

(Before laughing on my post... come with a convincing counter to it)
It's a lost game bro
Neither fighter nor modern artillery nor missiles could be procured plus we don't have mic to manage this critical situation
All we have is huge manpower which can be used to gain some advantage or territory but not victory or upper hand
God save us 🙏
Not gonna post further on this topic to maintain the peace and quality of the forum

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Ideal but not possible under CCP
Yes, but actually it was CCPs actions that caused this.unlike Indo-Pak there is less foundational and systemic hate for Chinese people in India other than some very few border skirmishes and askai chin.

The india-china-rusaia thing could have been very much possible if the CCP did not be over aggressive with us.infact I don't know under what assumption they provoked in galwan and other areas as India is not too weak to crumble and as time goes on we will adapt and turn against them.if they truly wanted to get back at us they could have played the long game like they have done with US and instead be chill with us in the short and medium term.this response by them actually was good for Indian MIC and nationalists within India for the long term now as these factors are the greatest threat to outsiders like china in the long term

I actually expect such dumb strategic actions from the US not china.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

Any other news on this?

Vande1947

Country flag
US can never be a partner to a large country. India needs to improve relations with China. I think a
asian grouping of Russia -India -China may reappear in the future. Too many positives for all if
it were too materialize.
This was first proposed in the early 1950's by the Soviets; then again by Brezhnev ( I am giving away my age !! ).
If I am not mistaken, it was sought to be revived in the 90's but too many differences between china and Russia and India ( Deng was of the view that china would leapfrog Russia very soon and to an extent he was right. He was not willing for China to play second fiddle to Russia esp after fall of Soviet Union. India was consequential only in terms of it's location ). Primakov tried to float it again a few years ago. But, doklam happened and the rest is history.

In my personal opinion, there will never be any positive for India in this arrangement. We, as a polity and society, lack a very fundamental tenet--self confidence and pride in our country. It will take another generation at the very least, if not two. Our thinking is yet to shed colonial baggage. We do not do forward strategic planning for the next 10/30/50 years.
We are a union of many contradictions mostly living in the present and have a host of petty politicians ( MOSTLY, NOT ALL ) exploiting those sentiments. No country in the world would allow what has happened in Kashmir and Punjab and now in West Bengal to ever occur on their soil. The populace would not have agreed to it and the politicians would have been hanged for treason long ago.

The ethnic Slav and the Han do not think like us.

Before someone gets riled, I am NOT referring to the patriotism in times of war. I am referring to the daily thought processes.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
This was first proposed in the early 1950's by the Soviets; then again by Brezhnev ( I am giving away my age !! ).
If I am not mistaken, it was sought to be revived in the 90's but too many differences between china and Russia and India ( Deng was of the view that china would leapfrog Russia very soon and to an extent he was right. He was not willing for China to play second fiddle to Russia esp after fall of Soviet Union. India was consequential only in terms of it's location ). Primakov tried to float it again a few years ago. But, doklam happened and the rest is history.

In my personal opinion, there will never be any positive for India in this arrangement. We, as a polity and society, lack a very fundamental tenet--self confidence and pride in our country. It will take another generation at the very least, if not two. Our thinking is yet to shed colonial baggage. We do not do forward strategic planning for the next 10/30/50 years.
We are a union of many contradictions mostly living in the present and have a host of petty politicians ( MOSTLY, NOT ALL ) exploiting those sentiments. No country in the world would allow what has happened in Kashmir and Punjab and now in West Bengal to ever occur on their soil. The populace would not have agreed to it and the politicians would have been hanged for treason long ago.

The ethnic Slav and the Han do not think like us.

Before someone gets riled, I am NOT referring to the patriotism in times of war. I am referring to the daily thought processes.
In Altai Mountains, there an ethnic Slav group that practices Vedic Hinduism

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Nobody intends to squarely defeat us... just humiliate & Shake enough to remove assertive & ambitious Modi from power... by turning the public opinion against him through a debacle in the battlefield which can't be covered up by PR

& Modi is fully responsible... he has bought it on himself by hijacking all decision making powers of MoD in PMO... most procurements that have happened in past 8 yrs are piecemeal.

(Remember all those satellite imagery pouring after Galwan by western journalists. Who was funding them to buy those $25000 worth pics? USA)

2 critical areas where we have seen shameless procurement delays in past 2 decades are Submarines & Fighter jets... & it has been in critical state since then.

Next yr when the borders heat up & it will heat up(100% guaranteed)... When both China & Pak move in to give a taste to Modi to mould Indian public opinion against the BJP govt in a bid to dethrone them from power in 2024... US, PAK & CHINA will be on same page(looks like it)

We have 6-9 months to prepare... & we can't add big items in this time period.

The IAF with its 27 squadrons would be reduced to ensuring that our Ground based forces / installations don't get carpet bombed.

You people might have witnessed in last 1 yr of purchase of hundreds of loitering munitions from different manufacturers, ATGMs... all that happening to fill few holes & create alternative capabilities.

I don't know how... but a blow would come next yr.

In 2019 the Chinese outsourced that Job to Pakis... who almost did it with Pulwama & swift retort... PR & faith saved Modi.

This time Chinese will enter the fray... so Chinese & Pakis externally... & US with its NGO's internally are on line to ouster Modi.

Hope atleast all the small arms are stocked in numbers ex: Sniper rifles, MANPADS, SDRs for ground troops, guided shells etc.

I see the same script getting repeated...

A pulwama like attack... (what would be different? Trump isn't in white house) It would be followed by diplomatic pressure from US & Military pressure from China to force us not to retaliate like the Pre-2014 days...

& if we do... both China & Pak drawing us in a war... & US pulling its hands bcoz of our irresponsible behavior.
(Certain astrologers have also said that India will face problems in procuring military equipment in 2023... for this I couldn't draw any other scenario)

Everyone needs a Subservient India... which is only known for being a big Market... nothing more.

(Before laughing on my post... come with a convincing counter to it)
It is hopelessly correct sir, iam afraid they don't even have these in big numbers either.
The IAF will bring us shame , in a event of war

Indrajit

Country flag
Yes, but actually it was CCPs actions that caused this.unlike Indo-Pak there is less foundational and systemic hate for Chinese people in India other than some very few border skirmishes and askai chin.

The india-china-rusaia thing could have been very much possible if the CCP did not be over aggressive with us.infact I don't know under what assumption they provoked in galwan and other areas as India is not too weak to crumble and as time goes on we will adapt and turn against them.if they truly wanted to get back at us they could have played the long game like they have done with US and instead be chill with us in the short and medium term.this response by them actually was good for Indian MIC and nationalists within India for the long term now as these factors are the greatest threat to outsiders like china in the long term

I actually expect such dumb strategic actions from the US not china.
It's we who are not clear, the Chinese have no such problems. They dont want to compromise on their national positions for some pie in the sky idea. The Chinese want to supplant the US and we don't figure in their plans except as supplicants if possible, humiliated and crushed if not.

The US may be problem in the long term but we shouldn't be stupid with some ridiculous idea of an alliance with China. Unless one is happy to bend over and offer up the backside, the woolly headed idea of an alliance with China against the US must be consigned to the dustbin.

As for why the Chinese moved when they did, its simple- they saw an opportunity during Covid and moved. They too saw a problem with Modi in power, in the long term india might be too strong to push around. They probably hoped for government change in 2019, when that didn't happen, they decided to make their move. They have always been clear, its we who are big purchasers of pipe dreams.

Blademaster

US can never be a partner to a large country. India needs to improve relations with China. I think a
asian grouping of Russia -India -China may reappear in the future. Too many positives for all if
it were too materialize.
Thank you. I was called stupid by an immature poster on this forum for daring to suggest the former.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's we who are not clear, the Chinese have no such problems. They dont want to compromise on their national positions for some pie in the sky idea. The Chinese want to supplant the US and we don't figure in their plans except as supplicants if possible, humiliated and crushed if not.

The US may be problem in the long term but we shouldn't be stupid with some ridiculous idea of an alliance with China. Unless one is happy to bend over and offer up the backside, the woolly headed idea of an alliance with China against the US must be consigned to the dustbin.

As for why the Chinese moved when they did, its simple- they saw an opportunity during Covid and moved. They too saw a problem with Modi in power, in the long term india might be too strong to push around. They probably hoped for government change in 2019, when that didn't happen, they decided to make their move. They have always been clear, its we who are big purchasers of pipe dreams.
that is because you think china can be an undisputed hyperpower,it won't,it does not have the environment to be undisputed throughout the world.they definitely have the potential to surpass the US and then control their area.

but the world will be a fragmented and the chinese and other regional players will hold onto their own area.

they have issues that prevent world domination,they will only have control in some areas in a fragmented world.they will be powerful,but not 1980 USA powerful.

Kumaoni

Bobs and vagene are the worst creatures. Imagine the havoc uncle Sam can do with Lisa ann😂
No wonder KGB managed to penetrate so far in Indian administration. All those Natasha’s and Elenas with babus lol.

At least we follow basic biology

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles