India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

doubt that will happen many indians i meet are secular have soft spot for pakis, i think we here
are a small minority?
I don't understand this soft spot for the pakis. They need to wake up.
They are the “keep politics out of daily life and personal relations” folks. Personally, I cannot. I have actual family who have fought in the wars against Pakistan. I will not disgrace them by befriending a Pakistani. To me, Pakistanis are my number one enemies.

I’ve already posted about the way these inbreds talk about 26/11, Pulwama, and everytime an Indian soldier was attacked from behind and beheaded. Look at their reactions on news articles when an Indian soldier dies. Read thee comments on this video:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
After quite a long time... met the "buzurg" community in my neighborhood... one of them had returned from a seminar recently held in Delhi

He said this... only 2 deals which were knocking our doors since 2010... had they been inked... Feb 2019 would be golden episode.

The deals were of 34x ex-Algerian newly built Mig-29s for $1.7 billion & 2 additional Phalcon awacs for $800 million. (2 sqds would have replaced the Mig-21s at Srinagar & Uttarlai)

In the phalcon case price went up to $1.2 billion with delays & hence the proposal was given up in 2018.

In mig-29 case many airframes got unworthy while in storage & hence IAF cleared only 21 for purchase... still pending!

Failure to spend a $2.5 billion in right thing & at right time led us to a fiasco.

Last edited:

flanker99

Country flag
After quite a long time... met the "buzurg" community in my neighborhood... one of them had returned from a seminar recently held in Delhi

He said this... only 2 deals which were knocking our doors since 2010... had they been inked... Feb 2019 would be golden episode.

The deals were of 34x ex-Algerian newly built Mig-29s for $1.7 billion & 2 additional Phalcon awacs for $800 million.

In the phalcon case price went up to $1.2 billion with delays & hence the proposal was given up in 2018.

In mig-29 case many airframes got unworthy while in storage & hence IAF cleared only 21 for purchase... still pending!

Failure to spend a $2.5 billion in right thing & at right time led us to a fiasco.
no point dwelling on what couldve been we are sitting on many such fiasco's r8 now

Hari Sud

Country flag

The deals were of 34x ex-Algerian newly built Mig-29s for $1.7 billion & 2 additional Phalcon awacs for $800 million. (2 sqds would have replaced the Mig-21s at Srinagar & Uttarlai)

Imagination running wild or a verifiable truth?

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
So amid G**nd faadu floods & Global begging campaign by political leadership & Bajwa... musalla afwaaj is focused on Ghazwa-e-hind

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles