India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Waanar

Country flag
Major Gaurav Arya (Retd.) has many a times mentioned or implied that the stuff he posts or does is sometimes in compliance with or in tune with what the government plans to do.

Bureaucracy being the dinosaur it is will drag this on for 2-4 years but this is just preparing the KPs for what they'll have to do in the future. I'm pretty sure the government is moving in that direction.

I just pray they also arm newly badged locals to further put the odds in our favor.
I'm pretty sure half the DFI server would like to jump in the fray.
I know I would.

Jimih

Country flag
Bureaucracy being the dinosaur it is will drag this on for 2-4 years but this is just preparing the KPs for what they'll have to do in the future. I'm pretty sure the government is moving in that direction.
New generation of KPs have become too blackpilled.

There is no unity, KPs pulls down fellow KPs at every given opportunity.

Unki bas ki baat na hai

KPs can prove me wrong.

Jimih

Country flag
KPs ke bas ki baat nahi. Only Dogras have some unity and clarity of thought.

KP's are rudderless and leaderless.
They are still unable to gauge what went wrong in the year of 1990.

They are still stuck in the Ganga-Jamuni Tezaab mentality even after getting kicked out of their own houses.

Shatrubodh = Zero

Do we really expect them to pick up arms and shoot Radical Islamists?

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
gentlemen more good news in form of videos,insha alla we shall see more videos liek this XDDD
On a serious note,anyone here who have info about fronter corps running everytime they see bla rebels even though they have better standarized kit than us?

Waanar

Country flag

They are still stuck in the Ganga-Jamuni Tezaab mentality even after getting kicked out of their own houses.

Shatrubodh = Zero

Will request some input from @FalconSlayers in the matter. Will your regular KP fight or are they too blackpilled/secular/less to fight?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Will request some input from @FalconSlayers in the matter. Will your regular KP fight or are they too blackpilled/secular/less to fight?
My simple theory for finding the most cucked race in Indian subcontinent is by finding out the percentage of cuckverts. Higher the number means higher the race is cucked, lower the number the more martial the race is. Applies everywhere without a flaw :smokin:.

Knowitall

Shatrubodh = Zero

They got what they deserved.

Didn't allow other hindus to enter valley thought they could dominate valley muslims with knowledge.

Even know they don't understand the situation. They will probably be forgotten as a sect of people in the coming years.

omaebakabaka

Shatrubodh = Zero

One word for these suckers, cuckolds. There are many across India with this mindset unfortunately.

omaebakabaka

They got what they deserved.

Didn't allow other hindus to enter valley thought they could dominate valley muslims with knowledge.

Even know they don't understand the situation. They will probably be forgotten as a sect of people in the coming years.
They do, they like the attention they get....anyone that interacted with this pandit scum will soon come to realize there are no diamonds in this trash.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
off thread but - good chance there is no f-16 shot down + balakot was missed too , probably the reason gov didnt release any sat images.
I am quoting your post here as I don't want to derail the "Russia-Ukraine war thread".

Now coming to topic of F-16, Balakot etc fiasco.

F-16 was indeed shot down, and we have evidence for the shoot down, for example AWACS Radar data in which the blip of F-16 disappears from the screen after Abhinandan said "R-73 selected" and fired an R-73 at the F-16 shooting it down.

Coming to Balakot, there are many reasons as to why government of India is not willing to share satellite images to prove that Indian Airforce indeed hit their targets. One being that they don't want to disclose their surveillance capability to the world.

If Balakot strike was a miss according to you then tell me why Pakistan took 43 days to allow media near the site? Why not the next day? It was because they were covering up the fact that Indian Airforce successfully hit it's targets in Balakot. There are lot more evidence to support this theory, which I will not waste my time sharing here.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I am quoting your post here as I don't want to derail the "Russia-Ukraine war thread".

Now coming to topic of F-16, Balakot etc fiasco.

F-16 was indeed shot down, and we have evidence for the shoot down, for example AWACS Radar data in which the blip of F-16 disappears from the screen after Abhinandan said "R-73 selected" and fired an R-73 at the F-16 shooting it down.

Coming to Balakot, there are many reasons as to why government of India is not willing to share satellite images to prove that Indian Airforce indeed hit their targets. One being that they don't want to disclose their surveillance capability to the world.

If Balakot strike was a miss according to you then tell me why Pakistan took 43 days to allow media near the site? Why not the next day? It was because they were covering up the fact that Indian Airforce successfully hit it's targets in Balakot. There are lot more evidence to support this theory, which I will not waste my time sharing here.
The whole "bombs missing" narrative is hilarious. These are all GPS and laser guided smart bombs. At least 12 bombs were dropped by the strike package of 12 Mirage 2000s. One bomb may miss due to a chance malfunction. Maximum 2 may miss (even that's extremely unlikely). But all 12 missed their target magically? LOL. These aren't ww2 dumb bombs.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well m
My simple theory for finding the most cucked race in Indian subcontinent is by finding out the percentage of cuckverts. Higher the number means higher the race is cucked, lower the number the more martial the race is. Applies everywhere without a flaw :smokin:.
Well my community or maithil brahmins in Nepal north bihar and jharkhand should be the most martial then
We are tiny but negligible ( no converts) to any other religion
Almost everybody is proud shakta Bhakt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles