India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
We are more powerful than them one at a time we can just nuke them all if we wished for it one day
We are weaker than them with alliances or the entire Muslim world at once or a Muslim country that is trash but with the support of excellent American quantity Chinese or expensive European weapon
We should just put our botts on the ground on all Muslim nations as protection and then backstab them when the time comes
this is a fantasy, not reality. Be mature, propose a mature plan, not teenage fantasies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Agreed on everything apart from the Demography part.

That's not how demographics works. H's will always remain atleast 70% of India.

But yeah we did screw up a golden opportunity after 1947. Now, it'll take a lot of sacrifices to course correct.
Hope the first parts true.

cereal killer

Country flag
First step that is realistic & easily doable is scrap minority rights for Muslims in J&K & hand them over to Hindus as they deserve it. I mean it's nonsensical we are still continuing with it. Can anyone tell what's the supreme court's latest outcome of those petitions?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
It'll be true unless H TFR falls to 1 and M TFR stays 2+ for more than 2-3 generations.
Yeah, the muzzie TFR difference isn't the primary concern. It's the rate of Christian conversion that poses a serious threat to Hindu demographics. I know we're not seeing it that much in the North yet, but they've started e going in that direction.

Indiandoctor

Country flag
Learn from your enemies/adversaries. Are you old enough to've followed politics in the 90s ? If so you should know tht ALL china did through the 90s is say 'velly solly, we are tying to be better, gib us time plz to become like u awesome westoids' naara, while getting rich. Only from around 2009 did they start to open their yap.

The lesson is : first get rich, then make threats. We are in a civilisational stuggle. My objective is preservation and propagation of dharmic ideologies - whether its hinduism, buddhism or jainism, i do not care. and if that means having patience do stfu for another 20 years till we are 10-15 trillion economy before opening our yaps, that is good.
I agree with most of what you say. Of course we need to get a better economy to start a civilizational war but "Islamic terrorism is at an all time low" cannot be the ultimate defence for dear leader. There area still many things he could do today or he could have done 8 years ago that he isn't doing. 8 years of full majority is more than enough time to introduce radical changes. All these radical changes have to start somewhere what is worrying is that we are not even seeing that starting point.

And you don't find a difference between China and India? Chinese population did not suffer from regular Muslim riots like Delhi did twice within 1 year. Chinese people didn't live in fear like Hindus of Punjab/Kashmir/Kerala/Bengal do. Chinese population was more than happy to stfu for 2-3 decades because they had a peaceful life and their government was able to give them changes on the ground while the only changes we are seeing are in graphs and figures "at least Islamic terrorisists are not doing blasts anymore". They are now killing us individually. Many of us might not survive waiting for your Masterstroke.

My request to you is stop being an idiot. Stop watching Republic Bharat and get out of BJPs Hindutva illusion.

Coalmine

Country flag
First step that is realistic & easily doable is scrap minority rights for Muslims in J&K & hand them over to Hindus as they deserve it. I mean it's nonsensical we are still continuing with it. Can anyone tell what's the supreme court's latest outcome of those petitions?
They put ball in govt court to do whatever they want

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I agree with most of what you say. Of course we need to get a better economy to start a civilizational war but "Islamic terrorism is at an all time low" cannot be the ultimate defence for dear leader. There area still many things he could do today or he could have done 8 years ago that he isn't doing. 8 years of full majority is more than enough time to introduce radical changes. All these radical changes have to start somewhere what is worrying is that we are not even seeing that starting point.
Are you a real, qualified doctor ? If so, then you should know, that ACTUAL peformance metric is the ultimate defence. he who has don the best job and produced objective results to reduce the threat of islamic terrorism to a 30 year low, deserves unconditional support.
Could've done more...see you are STILL infected by the ' need krishna avatar' mentalty.

And you don't find a difference between China and India? Chinese population did not suffer from regular Muslim riots like Delhi did twice within 1 year. Chinese people didn't live in fear like Hindus of Punjab/Kashmir/Kerala/Bengal do. Chinese population was more than happy to stfu for 2-3 decades because they had a peaceful life and their government was able to give them changes on the ground while the only changes we are seeing are in graphs and figures "at least Islamic terrorisists are not doing blasts anymore". They are now killing us individually. Many of us might not survive waiting for your Masterstroke.

My request to you is stop being an idiot. Stop watching Republic Bharat and get out of BJPs Hindutva illusion.
I think you need to get out of the Hitler-wannabe illusion and do some intropsection on how much of a traitor you are to hinduvta and hindu interests by dissing BJP, then LOOK and watch how your enemies in Chrislam side unconditionally backs their political sides, when they accomplish even 10% of what BJP has for hindus.

chinese population has been living for 75 years under total dictatorship. So you cannot compare their pros and cons with ours.

You have the temerity of calling me an idiot, when you propose idiotic frothing at the mouth solutions that will see capital flight form India, crushing poverty and permanent loss of civilisation, while you betray your own side because of your stupid unrealistic expectations and lack of a clear long term picture ?
I hope your children DO convert to islam one day because we do not need hindus like you.

Kumaoni

Fuck Modi, I don't understand why we aren't going full attack mode on them. Everyone is calling Hindus fascist and the next Nazis,we might as well become it. We should start sending thousands of Hindus from UP and Bihar to the most radical areas of J and K with licensed machine guns and very basic training and let them take matters into their own hands. There is no point in seducing Kashmiri Muslims into believing in India, Muslims of Indian descent always live in Pakistan. It doesn't matter if they live in Pakistan the geographical entitiy, Kashmir or anywhere in India. Every single Muslim will try his best to destroy the Hindu identity of India whenever he gets the opportunity, no matter where he lives or what he does. Our 56 inch breast is busy distributing laptops, scholarships and keeping Kashmiri Muslims alive.

Article 370 cannot be abolished in the parliament, article 370 still exists because Kashmir is Muslim majority. It will truly be abolished when Kashmir becomes Hindu majority, these low lives immediately become docile when their population becomes less than 25%. What Amit Shah and Modi did in the parliament on 5/8/19 meant nothing unless it is backed on the ground with radical changes. Why did we even cut their internet for so long? During the Internet cut we should have commited war crimes that would have put the fear of lord Shiva in them, so that they wouldn't dare to do another attack. They should have been beaten, tortured, killed mercilessly and shell shocked by the sheer amount of violence that Rashtriya rifles commited against them that they never would have thought about touching another Hindu. But what we actually did was Masterstroke intelligence operations and masterstroke encounters following Geneva convention to kill a couple dozen disposable terrorists. We might as well gift Kashmir valley to Pakistan and save some Indian army lives if we are going to waste or time following rules because they are not following these rules.
Kashmir will become another Kosovo then

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles