India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@Jimih. Saab , @FalconSlayers. Aka panditji.
Both you folks forget one things ,border is fenced but not ejjectly at zero line .
Zero line is the actual line dividing the border , femce built few hundred metres behind and not ejjectly at zero line .
Anndatas cross the fence regularly under bsf supervison to work in thier fields .
Thats how sarabjit Singh trepassed into Pakistan, he was drunk when he trepassed there.

1971ftw

Country flag

can anyone update if this is true?
Punjab is just a continuous flatland, it should be bordered, but many regions in Kashmir Himachal are not fenced for many reasons, terrain, loc ambiguity, to avoid hostilities from interconnected communities between the borders.

Keep in mind that borders are just a imaginary concept, a 3 feet barbed fence isn't stopping anyone trying to cross over. Why do you think Punjab is a drug den , it's flooded with the drug routs from Afghan/pakistan. which controls and distributes most of the worlds opium source.

AnantS

Country flag
Punjab is just a continuous flatland, it should be bordered, but many regions in Kashmir Himachal are not fenced for many reasons, terrain, loc ambiguity, to avoid hostilities from interconnected communities between the borders.

Keep in mind that borders are just a imaginary concept, a 3 feet barbed fence isn't stopping anyone trying to cross over. Why do you think Punjab is a drug den , it's flooded with the drug routs from Afghan/pakistan. which controls and distributes most of the worlds opium source.
Himachal does not have border with oinkistan. Pathankot blends into Jammu region, shielding away himachal.

Waanar

Country flag

@FalconSlayers you have more information about this ?
No dude, जो भी होगा जम्मू में होगा, कश्मीर में तो होने से रहा।
Forming VDGs in Kashmir with the locals is moronic. It'll be infiltrated by terrorists and their sympathizers faster than me in bed with Layla Lust and a bottle of baby oil.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Identify the zero line as claimed in the Pakistani photo

View attachment 167786
Can be identified by border pillars
Iam not defending that paki , what iam saying is what I have seen in the national geographic docunentry of the bsf .
There is a zero line aka actual border .
That paki could have clicked the pic of a simple farmland and added captions for all I care .
But there is a zero line and the fence is not actually on the exact line

Jimih

Country flag
Can be identified by border pillars
Iam not defending that paki , what iam saying is what I have seen in the national geographic docunentry of the bsf .
There is a zero line aka actual border .
That paki could have clicked the pic of a simple farmland and added captions for all I care .
But there is a zero line and the fence is not actually on the exact line
I doubt, only during hostilities thy are prevented. Most of the time farmers are allowed to till and oversee the farms under watchful eyes of security forces
Yes, Iam getting what are you saying.

The farm lands extends the fence, it is correct.

But it was inaccessible to Indian farmers for many years, I think last year or 2 years before Indian farmers crossed the fence and cultivated the field. But forgot which part of the border was that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles